UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem for a dream

Go down

Requiem for a dream Empty Requiem for a dream

Post by wiloulefou Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Harry and his best friend Tyrone and his girlfriend Marianne are three heroin users. They spend their days doing drugs and invent an artificial paradise, where they feel invulnerable and happy. Harry and Marianne are in harmony and delight the senses.
Harry's mother, Sara Goldfarb, a woman dependent elderly television, spends his life recovering from the pawnbroker TV Harry regularly deposited there in order to have their doses. Still, she deeply loves her only son and this one also loves his mother.
Harry and Tyron engage in drug trafficking in order to buy a store to Marion who wants to be a fashion designer. Their drug dealing is a success and the three friends are consuming more and more.
Sara thinks is soon invited to his favorite show. In order to return to his old red dress when the big day comes, she decided to start a "diet". She consulted a doctor who prescribed diet pills Sarah becomes dependent on amphetamines. Harry finds out and tries to reason with her mother briefly. A gang war brutally draining the local drug market, it must quickly deal with his own lack and that of Marianne.
We witness the descent into hell of these four characters:
Harry encourages Marianne missing like him to reconnect with a former lover to get money. Unable still get to satisfy their addiction, and reacting in a sort of challenge to the recriminations of Marianne, it leaves him the address of a dealer interested only in sex before leaving with Tyron, search heroin Florida. Harry and Tyrone will be stopped by the police and delivered to Marianne will end itself.
Sarah, suffered hallucinations and paranoia, ends with psychiatric emergencies where she received electric shocks. Marianne then falls into prostitution in order to obtain its doses. Harry in prison is an arm amputated because of an infection due to her repeated injections of heroin. Tyron will have the chance not only to end forced labor in prison, with his childhood memories when he lived with his mother.
For me it’s my favorits film because he shocked me and I was stress all along the film and the song rested in my mind during many days. And finanally i like so mutch how this film was filmed the scenes when the characters drugs himself is very beautiful .
But it’s not a goog film for you john beacause you are not strong like me .
Bye have a nice hollydays.

wiloulefou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum