UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai Greene, what a man

2 posters

Go down

Kai Greene, what a man Empty Kai Greene, what a man

Post by Margot Nourrisson Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:29 am

I love bodybuilding. I really love it, but I'm not really strong, I am more like a human jelly ...
Anyway, I'm not here to talk about me, but to talk about Kai Greene :he is one of the best professional bodybuilders in the world. He’s finished second in each of the last three years at the IFBB’s annual Mr. Olympia body building competition, and this year, I was impatient to see him beat Phil Heath, but you know what ? This year he is not competiting due to "late registration", can you believe that ? I was so shocked when I saw that, and I wasn't the only one. Some people think it sounds like there’s something deeper than this.
In a video, we can see Kai Greene crying (poor little thing) and say that "There’s just more going on behind-the-scenes than I am at liberty to say".
So much mysteries ...
Margot Nourrisson
Margot Nourrisson

Back to top Go down

Kai Greene, what a man Empty Re: Kai Greene, what a man

Post by Admin Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:41 pm

What do you think is going on?

Did you know that we had a champion body builder in the STAPS a couple of years ago - Antoine Gross - have you heard of him?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Margot Nourrisson Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:41 pm

No, I don't know what is going on, I'm just waiting for the response ...
I never heard that name ! But after a little search, I've found him, he seems to have a great start !
Margot Nourrisson
Margot Nourrisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum