UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it !

2 posters

Go down

The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it ! Empty The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it !

Post by Marion Bonnet Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello everybody,
As you all know, it is now three and a half months that I had to stop sport. It is very difficult for me! Indeed, it is when you can no longer do something , that you can understand how it was dependent for you or how it was relaxing for yourself. The worst of all ,I think, is seeing continually practice the others. Furthermore, this is not the first time it happens. Two years in the Sport Sciences University means two injuries.
Last year I had got a torn on an extension with basketball. This year, I have again a torn exactly on the same place but this time with races. The problem is more serious than the previous one, because I also have a contracture on the same leg. The symptom has been long to be absorbed. My knee hasn't supported to compensate the thigh's work in normal times. After many medical examinations, the opinions are all differents about my health. First of all, I had to wear a brace. Then, it was proved that it had aggravated my contracture. So I can only do rest and sessions of rehabilitation. Now, I can practice bike and only that. But I don't lose hope of redoing sport with you!

For next year, I take bet : I know my injury but in your opinion in what kind of sport Question

Marion Bonnet

Back to top Go down

The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it ! Empty Re: The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it !

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Petanque?

You should be able to swim without doing to many injuries.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it ! Empty Re: The sport is fantastic … but only when you can practice it !

Post by Marion Bonnet Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:17 pm

How did you find the answer ?
Great ! I am really impressed, you are surely right... this is certainly petanque which will lose me !

I can only swim on the back or with one or even 2 legs less, so this is not the ideal.

Marion Bonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum