UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sport : tennis

2 posters

Go down

My sport : tennis Empty My sport : tennis

Post by Audrey Gay Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello !! Very Happy
I will talk about my favourite sport.
I began the tennis when I was 5 years old. I practised this sport during 13 years. I made a little of competition, but as I do not like that, I decided to continu for fun. Hit the ball allowed me to let off steam after class. It also allowed me to clear my head , thinking about something else. But two years ago, I decided to stop when I am brought in to the Faculty.
Today when I miss it , I go to the field to play with my sister. In fact my sister plays tennis for 9 years and she is very well placed.

That's it for today !! Very Happy

Audrey Gay

Back to top Go down

My sport : tennis Empty Australian Open

Post by Audrey Gay Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Hello! Smile
My weekend was given rhythm by the finales of tennis. Indeed, on Saturday morning there was finale of Australian Open which brought into conflict Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova. And this morning, there was men's finale with Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray.
I supported William and Djokovic for these two finales. And they both took away the title!
William won 6-3 7-6 with for match point a beautiful ace!! It's her sixth title in Open of Australia.
For Djokovic, he won in 4 sets: 7-6 6-7 6-3 6-0! It's his fifth title for this Grand Slam tournament!

Goodbye!

Audrey Gay

Back to top Go down

My sport : tennis Empty Re: My sport : tennis

Post by Admin Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:50 pm

I hoped that Sharapova and Murray won.

Still getting to the finals for andy was pretty good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

My sport : tennis Empty Re: My sport : tennis

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum