UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 First topic S2 Travel

+10
ROSSARD Rachel
Yu wenshun
Savariau Audrey
Tsiry A. Rakotomanana
CHANG ZHANG
Mathilde Rigagneau
Ornella
Kevin G
Suzanne Zhou
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Group 2 First topic S2 Travel Empty Group 2 First topic S2 Travel

Post by Admin Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:33 am

A nice easy start for you all. You can share with us anything you want concerning Travel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group 2 First topic S2 Travel Empty Re: Group 2 First topic S2 Travel

Post by Suzanne Zhou Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:49 pm

There was a time when I liked to travel almost everywhere, in the secondary school. They organized journeys almost everywhere (Great Britain, Spain, Italy, etc.... ) and as soon as it had an opportunity there, I jumped above. I find that the atmosphere was nice, we were surrounded well.

Otherwise, my favorite destination is China. I speak about the number of times that I was able to go in China. I haven't gone round the world yet Razz . But it has been at least approximately more than 4 years since I went in China, my passport even expired meanwhile. I have no attention to renew it before it's necessary to use it.

The last journey which I made goes back to one and a half year little near ( if we do not count the movements here and there). It was not the first time which I took up in a ship but the first one that I see a so huge ship. A one week cruise on the Mediterranean Sea, an unforgettable experience (you have to discover by yourself if ever you want to try it Very Happy ). At the end in brief, I find that it's better to go on a journey with people to have company, it's friendlier.

Suzanne Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin G Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:15 am

Travel is generally good for human, it brings a lot of things like new experience. During it we can discover new culture and meet lot of people . More travel we do, more we will become openminded.
My best experience was in USA because i did the travel with friends. In fact, I went to New-York with my class in secondary school. I could observe the American way of life, over there all is too big.
There are too many things to visit, but if i need to retain just one thing it's the UN headquarters which give me the desire to join them and work for them.

Kevin G

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornella Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:44 am

Hi everybody Smile
I have not traveled a lot but I love it! Met new people and new culture is really exciting.
It's interesting to see how other people live, it allows us to challenge ourselves and keep our feet on the ground.
I had the opportunity to go to Algeria for two months. It's really different from France, it's a country that is much less developed in the industrial sense and their culture is the opposite of ours.
I learned a lot of things and which make a extraordinaire travel, it's that we are not rich or poor, not French, or Algerian but only people which tries to exchange and to know each other.
Traveled should be mandatory, it's so good for your health and spirit. This teaches the tolerance, respect, compassion and all the essential things of life, that people living in industrialized and wealthy countries have often forgotten!
Good Week!

Ornella

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Rigagneau Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Travel is a complicated subject, is vast!
To try to say something, We can say that the travel leads discover other cultures, see "other things."
For me, the only country I visit is England, I went 5 times (and my level is always bad...), I like the English mentality, people are often much more open, including the difference (diversity, style, handicap). I also think the trip is important for humans, this will open up to the world. Moreover, borders today (except a few) are no longer an obstacle to discovery.

Mathilde Rigagneau

Back to top Go down

Post by CHANG ZHANG Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:57 pm

In 2015, the most popular letter of resignation in Chine wrote like this «world is so big, i want to travel”, and resulting in a heated discussion of the meaning of travel.

For me, I’ve travelled a lot and taken a lot of photos, and keen to post all my beautiful photos to Facebook or “Wechat” , like all my friends did. But once you ask me, you have seen Da Vinci’s painting in the Louvre, as well as Van Gogh’s, but you know about the European art? You have gone to the Potala Palace, but do you have faith?...i thik that I would give you a negative answer.

Traveling, eating and shopping, is really meaningful for travel ? Apart from anything else, do i really have thought about it? After all, with 10000 Yuan of traveling expenses, we can buy 3 iPhones, watch 500 movies, buy 1000 cups of coffee.

So, if we want to travel, ask ourselves first, can we draw up a good plan, can we refuse to take photos only for post it in SNS? Can we learn more books about the local history and culture befor we go? Can we find the Like-mind traveMate ? Can we leave  the worry all behind ? This all, is the meaning of traval.

CHANG ZHANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsiry A. Rakotomanana Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Tsiry A. Rakotomanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Savariau Audrey Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi everybody,

Personally, i have not yet done trips.

However, i think that make some trips it's an important thing to be abble in open minding and to develop our knowledge about foreign culture. We can find news fantastics places and learn about news things, after that we have the possibility to show these with our family and friends.

Further, when you are in a foreign country it's a perfect situation to learn a foreign language.

It's for these reasons that i think that to become bilinguale we have to travel absolutly.

Savariau Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu wenshun Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:00 pm

This sujet reminds me some classic love movies. Some are related to tourism, and some are related to time and space travel:<Roman Holiday>,<Notting Hill> and so on. Here i recommend two movies that I think are interesting about traveling. the actress of these two are Scarlett Johansson. The first called <Vicky Cristina Barcelona>: Vicky and Cristina are two young american girls, they are about to go to Barcelona during their vocation for two different purposes. Cristina is passionate and loves to accept new things,Vicky is about to get married and she is confused about her feeling to her fiancé. One day that met an charmed Spanish painter, then the story happened among the 3 young and thirty fire:) i love this movie because it makes me feel lightsome~~ i can't name my feeling but anyway i think that is worthy to be recommended Smile.

The second one is called <Lost in Translation>, Scarlette acted as a young girl. she met the hero of this movie in Tokyo. Due to the different language and culture, it is difficult to integrate into the local,the old man and the young woman have an extramarital love, eventually they found the truth and faith through the mist life.

Yu wenshun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:26 pm

CHANG ZHANG wrote:
So, if we want to travel, ask ourselves first, can we draw up a good plan, can we refuse to take photos only for post it in SNS? Can we learn more books about the local history and culture befor we go? Can we find the Like-mind traveMate ? Can we leave  the worry all behind ? This all, is the meaning of traval.

That's a good point you raise. There are so many different reasons for travel. If I had the time before going somewhere new I'd always read up on the place - it makes the trip so much more enjoyable - and you are less likely to miss something that you may never see again but sometimes travel is just to relax or for business or unexpected.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Tsiry A. Rakotomanana wrote:Hi guys, I'll make this simple Wink
10 places to travel before you die:

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/location/top-10-places-to-travel-before-you-die/?view=all

No.10 Rio - but not if you are pregnant or want to have sex!

I've only been to 2 of the top 10 places. I'm surprised that Leicester and Soulac were not on the list.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Yu wenshun wrote:This sujet reminds me some classic love movies. Some are related to tourism, and some are related to time and space travel:<Roman Holiday>,<Notting Hill> and so on. Here i recommend two movies that I think are interesting about traveling. the actress of these two are Scarlett Johansson. The first called <Vicky Cristina Barcelona>: Vicky and Cristina are two young american girls,  they are about to go to Barcelona during their vocation for two different purposes. Cristina is passionate and loves to accept new things,Vicky is about to get married and she is confused about her feeling to her fiancé. One day that met an charmed Spanish painter, then the story happened among the 3 young and thirty fire:) i love this movie because it makes me feel lightsome~~ i can't name my feeling but anyway i think that is worthy to be recommended Smile.

The second one is called <Lost in Translation>, Scarlette acted as a young girl. she met the hero of this movie in Tokyo. Due to the different language and culture, it is difficult to integrate into the local,the old man and the young woman have an extramarital love, eventually they found the truth and faith through the mist life.

Is the common theme Travel or Scarlett Johansson?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSSARD Rachel Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Personally I have very little travel in reality only twice, once in Greece in college and one in high school in Spain. Well I must admit that school trips are very good, because we did not plan the trip, find the means of transport and have the language barriers (even if it is less complicated in Spanish). So, I little consider to experiment to speak journeys.

ROSSARD Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Okota Shafali Audrey Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Since I was young, my family and I used to travel everywhere. It always a positive experience for me to meet people and discover new cultures and their way of living. I think discovering new things brings a lot in the way of seeing other people. Travel brings me an open-minded and helps to understand differents types of people.

Okota Shafali Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanane Lemrabott Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:25 pm

People today can travel for many different reasons. While in the past, men mainly moved for work and business, travel is now used for many other reasons like tourism and recreation. I think that it is very important today to be able to visit different places in the world. Traveling helps you nourish your education and your personality. The fact that you meet people who have different cultures than yours, who speak different languages, who follows different beliefs, gives you more open-mindedness and helps you accept people's differences.

Hanane Lemrabott

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas sauzet1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:51 pm

i doesn't travel lot of time . I go one time in germany , 2 time in England and one time on spain for holiday ( the best holiday of my life ) . I have only good remenbers of these travel and if i can i want to visit poland and greece because my friends said to me is wonderful but my family dont really love go in other country so , i have to wait for go by myself , i hope in few time .

thomas sauzet1

Back to top Go down

Post by peipei leng Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:19 pm

i like travel, i had the most impressed is in Switzerland, i'm very like this country, i went to Geneva, Luzern, Interlaken and his capital Bern. In Switzerland, the streets are clean, the scenery is very beautiful and Switzerland people are very friendly. I climbed a mountain capped with snow in Switzerland,when i stood on the top and looked down the mountain scenery,it's really wonderful and too shocked for me. Switzerland is really worth country to visit. If i have the chance, i will go to Greece and the U.K this year Smile .

peipei leng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum