UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week.

+3
Merceron Nicole
Chloé Demeersseman
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week.

Post by Admin Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm

What did you think to your own and other student's videos that you watched in class this week?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Videos

Post by Chloé Demeersseman Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:22 pm

The videos were overall pretty fun. Of course, everyone wasn't comfortable with oral exercise and I think it 's hard to break away from our notes. But the misfire, poor catches were just so funny to see. I liked the first video with Maxime, Mael , Tony Clement and the tennis, the beginning was a bit boring and then we saw the self-deprecating and it was really good to see. On the whole, I think everyone is lent to the game !

Thank you, John, for this english year made ​​in cheerfulness, wittiness ! Surprised Smile cheers

Chloé Demeersseman

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Best videos of APSA 1 !

Post by Merceron Nicole Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 pm

First of all, we were able to noticed various sports. Videos were very varied. Some were in the funny style like video of Tony, Maxime, Clément and Mael, while others were more serious like Alexis and Gregory. But everybody participated, it was interesting to look at everything. Several video editing was made well, what returned the attractive video by animations or pictures...
However, I'm sure videos of APSA 1 are best ! Nobody's been able to do better than we because we are best english actors of the world in sport ! But let us not forget that it is thanks to our teacher mister Cox ! cheers

Merceron Nicole

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Re: Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week.

Post by Admin Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Thanks girls. You were a very nice class to have for the 7th and 8th hours of teaching on 1 day.

I hope you all have a good end to the year and wish you the best for next year and your futures.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Sports videos

Post by Lou Jussaume Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:32 pm

It was a last course very nice. It has long be for you to watch videos a full day with English accents rather approximate? Some favored the serious others played on humor, but everyone rose to the challenge. I think that Gabriel should keep hope for tennis, on a misunderstanding one day it might be the revelation.

You are a great teacher and person, stay as you are, with your humor, your laughter, your imagination and your very English French accent.
Good luck, do not forget us too quickly ! flower

Lou Jussaume

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Re: Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week.

Post by Clément Maurin Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 am

The videos we watched on tuesday this week were great, some were very funny like the video from Lou, Nicole and Chloé and some were more serious like the video from Alexis and Gregory. Producing the videos was very funny, thats why there are a lot of bloopers.

I think that making videos in english was a good idea!

Finally thank you very much John for learning english with you this year, I had great fun to come in class and won't forget all your jokes and happiness!

Clément Maurin

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty good video

Post by baptiste hernandez Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:26 am

the videos were not evident to do but everyone has invested in, it was a really funny moment. It was the top to finish English. Some had beautiful montages with music and titles, it was well donne. We saw that it was hard to speak without notes in Video, though sole student Read a lot ^^

baptiste hernandez

Back to top Go down

Final Week Topic - comment on the videos you watched in class this week. Empty Best video ever !

Post by Alexandre Roux Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Last week we viewed all the made videos not the class, it were quite nice. There were videos done better than by other one but altogether we laughed well, it was a last good English work to finish well the year.

Alexandre Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down