UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First discussion subject: U.S. Politics

+18
Heather
Coralie Ecoto
Gabrielle Mesmin
Nadir
cyprien gorrin
Soumia KADDOUR-BETCHIM
Laure Escapoulade
Arthur Dubourg
FOURNIER Corentin
Pierre Gervais
Feng Luzhu
Gourbeau Iolina
Jérémy Doyen
DING Yue
Sterling Archer
Hugo Martin
Jean Dufour
Admin
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First discussion subject: U.S. Politics Empty First discussion subject: U.S. Politics

Post by Admin Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Here is where Group B discuss the first subject. Trump, Clinton, Obama, Policy, system - whatever you want...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

First discussion subject: U.S. Politics Empty Re: First discussion subject: U.S. Politics

Post by Jean Dufour Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello Everyone,
I really want to talk to you about Barack Obama on this first topic. I've always thought it was a great president and that he did great things for his country. And then I saw a statistic which was really strange. It was something like "if the french had to vote in US election, 95% of the population will vote for Obama". I know that I don't share the same political point of view that 95% of the french guys... So how is it possible ? Do I like Obama just because I don't really know his political program ?
He's, I think, one of the most impressive president that the US ever had. He's progressist, he's not a crazy gun fan, he wants to help the poor and reduce the inequalities, and he have so much presence that he could have told Kennedy how to do his job.
I think it will be really difficult to have the same political power than he has, especially if it's Donald Trump who is elected...
I'm pretty sure that Trump won't be able to do 10% of his program but still, it's really disturbing that so much people want to vote for him.
Jean Dufour
Jean Dufour

Back to top Go down

First discussion subject: U.S. Politics Empty Re: First discussion subject: U.S. Politics

Post by Hugo Martin Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi evryone !
Sorry but I'm not going to talk about Obama on this topic. I prefer writing some words about the craziest guy in the USA and, unfortunatly, perhaps the next president. Have-you ever heard of Donal Trump ? This billionaire and real estate mogul, racist, guns fan and stupid as well, is very dangerous. And not only for americans but for the whole world.
I'm sure that if Trump leads such a powerful country like USA, there will be negative repercussions. It may help some extreme right party from other country to win their fight... like in France for  example... I mean, especially in the world's current economic and social situation. The History told us that dangerous persons take power in these kind of context.. So the question is why american like him ?? I really don't know but I hope they will make the good choice even if it's by default..
IMO, the 8th nowember is not only an important date for americans, think about it.

Have a nice day
Hugo Martin
Hugo Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Archer Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi!
Thank you for having launched the debate!
I find it normal that we speak at first about Obama, after all it's the current president!
Your statistics seems very strange, I don't think that a political actor can have this percentage of votes! I think that in France, we don't really look at political programs of suroundings countries. We necessarily know the outlines, strong ideas that will make debates like firearms debate.
Yeah he is impressive, he is charismatic and that’s why we love him so much! But along his charisma, he had to do for his country, in an economic crisis period which is not easy, especially when you’re leading the 1st world power!
What I found remarkable in it’s mandate, it’s the Obama Care! He succeeded in getting this law against many Republicans. Today, I believe that 30 million Americans benefit from ObamaCare. This law has decreased the percentage of uninsured from 20% to 10% of United States population. And Obama had to govern under social/religious tension because of the American police (who shot black people) and terrorism.
I believe that the american mentality is more advanced than us about « women in politics ». Thanks to this, I will see Clinton won (I hope!). Trump projects are crazy. When I think that when journalists asked him about his program, he replied « Don’t worry, it’s all in my head »! Just imagine this in France, it would be crazy!
I share the same opinion as you Hugo. The war is near if Trump is the next president.. I think, when system is in trouble, people are searching for stability and security. Trump uses people fear to achieve his ends..
And you, what is your opinion about Obama, Trump or Clinton? Do you think that Trump could be the next president?
See you!
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by DING Yue Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:42 am

Personally I do not like talking about politics, I know mayby it's will let you down, but it's not means I don't care about national life. Because, as an ordinary citizen, when a president is elected, we do have the same goal is to develop the country better. We have the right to defend for our rights and should help each president successfully complete the task. All things have their good sides and bad sides, nothing is perfect as same as a policy or president, but they all have a common goal is the development of the country. So I will be inclusive of every policy.
Ok, then i will talk a little about the "next president" of America. Honestly, now in China, we have many negative reports of Trump. Not because he is rich. But he gives me many suprise paroles, like" people say my wall idea is crazy, China built a wall and guess how many Mexicans they have". We do have a great wall, but it was built long ago, and at that moment we don't have airplane, rocket or submarine.
Regarding Cliton, she is better, because she is the only one after excluding Trump. OK, I believe that she qualified for president. Good luck to America.

DING Yue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Hello everyone,
First, I want to talk about Barack Obama, a different president. It's one of the best presidents that have been the United States. On 20 January 2009, he became the first black president of the United States. His first priority was to reduce poverty. He fight the crisis with a stimulus package of $ 787 billion. Many economists have criticized the stimulus package that was not powerful enough for a country like the United States, but no one before him had undertaken such a massive stimulus plan. He managed to reduce unemployment and poverty. Another great moment was the death of Ben Laden in 2011. He also established a health system to poor man. He try to make healthcare accessible to everyone, that was an other objective of Barack Obama.
After all these efforts, today, much people of the US want to vote for Donald Trump, it's absurd, it would be one of the biggest mistakes of the American people to vote for this crazy man. Donald Trump thinks only one thing: take the power of the United States and lead a racist policy. It's crazy, rich and uses people's fear with terrorism to increase in power. He wants to remove the universal health insurance introduced by Barack Obama. His economic program does'nt exist ... It's nonsense...
I don't understand the popularity of American to Donald Trump, I hope that Hillary Clinton will win the elections the 8th november 2016.
Have a nice day !

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gourbeau Iolina Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello everyone,
I am like Yue, I don't like too much US politic.
First of all, I disagree with Trump’s ideas because I’m think he is too radical. Build a wall between the USA and Mexico is dumb. He wants to prohibit entry in the USA to Muslims. How such a person can be presidentt? confused Donald trump is an ultra conservative candidate. He is a populist candidate with new ideas. He represents a new generation but I don’t understand this generation. He wants a strong state and he is drastic with immigration and foreign policy and I think it doesn’t correspond to a country like the USA. For me, Donald trump as president is a threat for the USA and for the world because trump’s ideas don’t correspond to globalization and to free trade and free circulation.
But, I think Clinton has more chance to win because her ideas are more thinking. Furthermore, Clinton is ahead in polls. Hillary Clinton is democrate party. She wants to intervene in economy. She wants to help middle classes because she thinks they are the victims of the model. She also wants to improve lower class. Then, Clinton would set up universal health coverage and compulsory. In my opinion, Clinton has more realist ideas and
this may be consistent with americans people. If she was elected, she would be the first black woman.
However, most of American people are disappointed of these two candidates.
To finish I want to talk about Obama. A great president for me. Obama is the first black man president. He created Obamacare. It’s a universal insurance but not mandatory. He took part in an international coalition against terrorism. Then, diplomatic opening with Cuba is an important fact of the Obama presidency. The last measure for Obama concerns arms. He wants to fight against the bear of arms so he sets up background checks. I agree with this measure and the fight against arm is a very good point. I think B.Obama made two good mandates.
Bye

Gourbeau Iolina

Back to top Go down

First discussion subject: U.S. Politics Empty First discussion subject: U.S. Politics

Post by Feng Luzhu Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Hi everyone,
today i don't wanna talk about Barack Obama like most people do, but i want to talk about the relationship between Donald Trump and China. Our chairman Mao, who is Chinese communist revolutionary and founding father of China,when he meet Nixon in 1972, he said:"i like the right-wing and i will be happy to see the right-wing in power." after 40 years, China is watching a Rightists--Donald Trump participate in the US presidential election,he expressed his love for China but at the same time,he blamed the us economy recession to China. But for Chinese people, we don't treat him like our enemy,conversely,We put this high-profile billionaire's words and deeds as a kind of incentive. Before Trump announced his candidacy of US President,he has been famous in China.
Many Chinese netizens have expressed that he tore the hypocrisy veil of Americans, everything what he said is right, but it sounds uncomfortable. There are also some Chinese who live in US said that Trump is a rare politician who use the civilian Language to speak in the political stage.

He is the children who expose the lies in the story of emperor's new clothes.

Feng Luzhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:37 am

Feng Luzhu wrote:Hi everyone,
today i don't wanna talk about Barack Obama like most people do, but i want to talk about the relationship between Donald Trump and China. Our chairman Mao, who is Chinese communist revolutionary and founding father of China,when he meet Nixon in 1972, he said:"i like the right-wing and i will be happy to see the right-wing in power." after 40 years, China is watching a Rightists--Donald Trump participate in the US presidential election,he expressed his love for China but at the same time,he blamed the us economy recession to China. But for Chinese people, we don't treat him like our enemy,conversely,We put this high-profile billionaire's words and deeds as a kind of incentive. Before Trump announced his candidacy of US President,he has been famous in China.
Many Chinese netizens have expressed that he tore the hypocrisy veil of Americans, everything what he said is right, but it sounds uncomfortable. There are also some Chinese who live in US said that Trump is a rare politician who use the civilian Language to speak in the political stage.

He is the children who expose the lies in the story of emperor's new clothes.

Tell it as it is Luzhu. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Gervais Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello everybody
I'll be honest, I don't really like politics. I hate that. To me that's just a big joke. I'm not happy at all to talk about that but I don't have the choice I guess. So I would like to say that politicians are always promising things to people just to be elected. I think that they manipulate us, they tell what we want to ear and it works. But thats sad. I can't really give my opinion about US politics cause I don't really give a f about that but what I like to say is that if Trump is elected he is gonna be dead 2 weeks later.
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down

Post by FOURNIER Corentin Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi,
First, I'm used to watch politics news even if I think the currently way to pratise politics is a big joke. In my opinion, politicians just want to defend their interets without taking into account citizens needs.
As regards of Us politics, i think the situation is sensitive because if Trump access to the white house that can be very dangerous for the whole world. So I hope H.Clinton will be President but for me it's just a default choice and not my real will.

FOURNIER Corentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Dubourg Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi friends,

I would talk about the TTIP : Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (commnonly called TAFTA in french) This agreement aims to create a new market place between USA and EU by deleting trade laws and by decreasing tariffs. This topic has been current since the french government stated that he brokes the negociation.

So i want to discute about TTIP due to it shows the international trade policy of the US gorvenment. And also owing to I attented a conference where the french secretary of State for the foreign trade, Mathias Fekl, explains why french government brokes the negociation with US. So, now i understand better and I find this topic very intressting.

So come back on the reasons of this breakdown. Mathis Fekl gives 3 :

- First : US government doesn't accept that the europeans companies penetrate the public procurement.
- Secondly : US cannot accept the french protected designations of origin and protected geographical indications.
- And finally, US doesn't should the foundation of an international court of justice between USA and EU.

The US governement was inflexible on this three terms of the agreement. The french secretary of State explains that in a negociation about trade, each part has to make an effort. That wasn't the case of USA and explains why french gorvernment breaks off the negociations.

This position shows the level of inflexibility of the US government about trade policy. I think to study the US trade policy is intressting. In fact USA has promoted the free trade and the globilization of the economy since its creation. I can say that the free trade is a part of DNA of USA. The promotion of this economic view is one of the reason of the ideological battle between USA and USSR during the Cold war. And finally free trade wins maybe due to the inflexibility of the US government. Since 2001 the popular repuclic of China has joined the WTO. Can we see in this accession a new victory of the US economic view ?

Hug and kisses friends !

Arthur Dubourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Escapoulade Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi !
I would like to speak again about the elections.
I’m agreeing, too often electors' vote is a default choice and it’s an important problem in our actual system. However it’s important to be interested about politics in the world because today countries are nested in the globalization and these votes represent the world’s future.
These US elections are maybe among the most important since many years, because Americans’ choice will impact the world. For example If Donald Trump is elected, the USA will closed on themselves. Do you imagined, one of most important countries, cut of the rest of the world? What is the globalization, without the USA? In my opinion the Trump’s propositions are a regression for country, first by closing borders, then the comeback of discrimination (with the prohibition of entry into the country for Muslims), and finally a social disaster (with suppression of Universal health insurance)
However I think (or mainly I hope), Clinton has nice luck to be elected because, Obama and his wife’s supports her. Indeed, Obama did many good acts for Americans and he is liked and supported by a lot of theirs. Its why, he can do a last positive act for the US, to help Clinton to be strongest in front of Donald trump

Laure Escapoulade

Back to top Go down

Post by Soumia KADDOUR-BETCHIM Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi everyone,
U.S.Politics ! Just when I heard the term POLITICS, that makes me SICK ! But unfortunately we have to discuss about it.

Let's start with Barack obama the current president of the USA. The president named as the best one ! A greatest president who make lots of things, change lots of things. For example he change lot's of things for help poor person with the Obamacare.  
Now he is at the end of her mandate and the USA have to choice a new president. A new president that can continu what B.Obama do and maybe do better than him.
But when you see a person like DONALD TRUMP went to be the next THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM !  A big problem for the USA and for the entire world !

Who is Donald Trump ? (crazy man )
He is one of the candidate in the race for the presidential.  Her ideas doesn’t correspond to the USA and to the image that the USA give to th world. He isn't open-minded, he wants to prohibit a part of the usa’s population because of their belif and he want’s also to remove the Obamacare (he is rich, why must he think about the other one :"the poor").
They are a lots of other things very crazy that Trump said but i’m sure that you heard about it.
SO, This man CAN NOT correspond to freedom and democratic country like the USA!
I really think that he is just « famous »  thanks to the way he made his speech and thanks to the journalists, not because of HER IDEAS !  Even if they are people who belive and support him ( yes he has some) , it’s not really a majority of population.  
I think that the americans are going to choice the better and good one.
And even if Trump was elected ….... NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!!

Soumia KADDOUR-BETCHIM

Back to top Go down

Post by cyprien gorrin Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi everyone
I would like today to talk about the debate there was yesterday between Hillary Clinton and donald trump. First of all I wish to say that I'm not necessarily for one of the two but in the absolute I'd rather that Hillary Clinton wins the elections because it is unthinkable that this crazy, racist billionaire who makes his just for fun  control the first world power. The debate yesterday was rather interesting because we saw a different facet of trump that was more defensive and did not have his usual dynamism, while Clinton was more on the offensive. I find that Trump was not a presidential attitude unlike Clinton.
Moreover Hillary Clinton has more experience in policy that Donald Trump with her husband who was president (Bill Clinton) and in addition she was secretary of state. Donal Trump promised many things like prosperity of the state for example without really talking about ways to get there. He plays a lot of his energy and presence that it would be a better president, which is its only asset in my opinion. There are also a lot of personal attacks on each other to discredit his opponent and the challenge to the validity of each argument, there was rather a tie between two opponents on this point for me. here's what I thought of the debate.

See you tomorrow

cyprien gorrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Archer Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Hi!
Well, I was in front of Quotidien yesterday, and they talk about the first debate between Cinton and Trump. I didn't have any other echo from this debate in other medias. So when I heard about it, I was in a hurry to listen their argue.
So, this morning many newspapers talks about the debate. I understand that Trump don't "win" this debate. A few quotes pronounced was notable like when Hillary Clinton says : "I think Donald just criticize me for preparing for this debate, and, yes I did. And you know what else I prepared for ? I prepared to be president." This punchline was huge !

But, I heard something else about Trump who called into question the nationality of Barack Obama! Today, he recognised Obama has an American citizens (finally!). He's so dumb! It makes me laugh but if he wins the presidential, we are in trouble! This man does not inspire confidence. I feel he wants to rip off us like he do in his real-estate business..
We could have talk about past presidents like Washington, Roosevelt or Lincoln but I think it's too far from us, it doesn't impact us.

See you !
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadir Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:13 pm

What's up evrerbody

Hope u have an amazing day because I have an amazing day Smile

The theme of us politics is very broad, I  just gonna speak about a current topic. I don't know if you heard about a current and historic topic! For the first time ever, a US presidential debate will oppose a man and a woman. This innovation, coupled with the uncertainty surrounding the election, further increases the stakes.
During this debate the Democratic candidate attacked his rival on the fact that it still refuses to release his tax returns. Donald Trump assumes fully its capital and is easily upset if one has doubts about its extent.#egocentric. The billionaire has responded to Clinton that "my income last year totaled $ 694 million, which is not much considering my fortune. It is time that this country is led by someone who knows the money! "
While Clinton accused (yet) have a lot of money by speculating in 2006 about the financial crisis coming, Trump was justified by an  "that's called business, by the way". The candidate of the Republican Party stated loud and clear: he has "better judgment" and a "better temperament" than its rival. The room smiled at that time, but it has not stopped Trump, who served as "best temperament," you had to include a "win temperament" unlike Clinton ("I have a winning temperament. I know how to win. She Does not. "). Clinton responded that particular "man who takes offense to a tweet should not bring his fingers nuclear codes."

It'si a crazy debate. If you want to see this you can find the debate on Youtube. I don't think we will see this type of debate in France with "direct" word on topics such the money wich still taboo in France.

Nadir

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

Concerning the first subject, I want talk about the role of women in politics in the United States and more specifically about the fact that Hillary Clinton by being presidential candidate in the US represents a real milestone for women.

Indeed, Hillary Clinton is the first woman who is candidate for the White House. Even if she is now supported by Obama, it was not the case in 2008 during elections; Obama was against her to represent the Democratic Party. For these elections she was able to overcome her vulnerabilities to shatter that highest of glass ceilings. Namely, before people mainly know her because of her status of “wife of Bill” especially during her husband’s mandate (1992-2000). The fight for equality and women’s right is a major aim for Clinton.

Today I think that Hillary Clinton can be an example for a lot of women. She proves the several possibilities of evolutions in women’s life.

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coralie Ecoto Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Hi everybody !

Yesterday, Hillary Clinton discussed with Donald Trump. But I don't understand why he was here. He have any good idea and he just good for attack others candidates with arguments that have no connection with the politic. He play with the media, even if he said hate them, and he take an important place on it. Like everybody, he have the right to express himself and show how much his studid but people haven't the obligation to be agree whith him and vote for him.He's a buisnessman, not a politician. He don't here for help people, just for help himself. Hillary Clinton have real idea and not just a TV show on her CV. She really have the potential to direct a country. I think it's just a lost of time to discuss with someone like Donald Trump while others people have really interesting things to say.

Coralie Ecoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:04 pm

The topic "U.S politics" is broad. Where to start? Where to end?

I think that, throughout your conversation many underlying problems of american politics were spoken of. (Though these "dilemmas" do extend throughout politics worldwide)
The first one that comes to mind is lack of transparency... or that politicians act in their own interests, where as the whole point of being president is the complete opposite.

I used to be interested in politics, and sought out as much information as I could...at a time. Though the more information I received, the less I was interested (an more flabbergasted I was by/) in the world of politics.
so....I'm sadly not up to date enough to debate about the presidentials elections in the USA. Though.

I do think that Trump is a nutcase, and old and orange one at that. I do not agree with what he has to "shout" nor the way he shouts it. The media surrounding him also disgusts me.
It would be a shamefull shame if he ever is elected, not just for Americans but for everyone. I shudder at the thought.  
I have however heard people (who believe in the choas theory) proclaim that this would be the beginning of chaos... and that is all the world needs. Maybe it is just a matter of perspectif.
I mean, Trump really cannot be that bad, look at all his supporters ; has to be for reason duh?

Then, If I don't want Trump to trump his way to presidency...
I'm not sure I even want Hilary to be elected to be honest.... actually I don't have a clue.
But then, it's not like we hear a lot about the other politicians and what they have to say for themselves and their people.

I am being harsh, and as I said I know nothing really of what is going on. I wanted to join in. Rolling Eyes

I just want to add. I do not understand the world well enough, nor the intricaties of people (and even less of politics), to construct a stable, and intellectual opinion. Ask me the same question tomorrow, my answer will be different. (But just as all over the place)

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Guillerit Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi!

I think U.S politic is very interesting in particuly this year cause it oppose two candidate very different.
In one hand there is Donald Trump, a rich business-man which want gouvern the U.S like a society for increase his fortune. He regroup people with the fear of terrorism and he targert in particular muslim ( he want to forbib muslim to enter in U.S).
In the other hand there is Hillary Clinton, this is the wife of Bill Clinton, She represent the democratic party. She was the last opponent to Barack Obama in last election for the democratic party in 2008. So she got some experiences in term of government.
Yesterday,i think, the discuss between this two people reveal the problem of Trump's porgram cause he didn't defend his conviction, but he attack Clinton on his personnality and not on her program. So for me a person which attack his opponent on his personnality and not on her idea can't be a good president for the U.S.
And we can't forget U.S is on the based of globalization and if U.S set some barrer at the enter to their territories the global economoy can be impacted.

And if we look back Obama was the first black president to the U.S , so don't you think it's time for the U.S to an other first time ?

Romain Guillerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Gallois Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi,

I did not vote for this subject last Wednesday because I’m not really interested by the US politics, I just know what we can hear on the TV. But for this occasion I tried to inform me little, so I watched the first public TV debate between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. I watched only the first 30 minutes. First, what I would say is that it is a real american show, completely diferent from the french political debates. Both candidates dare attack directly the other, whitout any gene. During these first 30 minutes I found Trump more on the defensive than Clinton, he always tried to justify his ideas, as if we were not going to believe him. Also, I found Trump more hesitant and less sure of himself. Finally, I think Clinton clearly dominated the debate, she was convincing.
For me the presidential elections are played in advance, never Trump win these elections, I think he has nothing of a politician, he has just money and he want power. Clinton is rather loved by the americans and she has the support of her husband.

It’s only my point of view, you can

Teddy Gallois

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi!
Good to see that everybody have an opinion concerned U.S polics, America is the center of the word and we all know that right now, that if some thing fuck up there, we'll be in trouble any day of the week. Otherwise, I'm gonna be honest: I still don't give a shit of what's going on there because I'm not a big fan of politic. I didn't watch any debat, any speach, cause I was skeeping every channels when the subject was brought to the table, cause I had other thing to do. That being said, despite my effort, I can't escape the "American Way Of Live", means that U.S information will still come to my hears no matter what. So if I had to say something concerned the futur head of state, is that in both case it will be interesting.
In one hand the first woman president, which is a very cool thing, hope that will change a little bit our society and in the other hand, actually more funny than interesting, a idiot leading the most powerfull country in the world, I will pay to see that !! I probably go with Trump Very Happy just because of the media lynching that surround him, people uasually just explain why you don't have to vote for Trump instead why you have to vote Hilary, and I just can stand that, sorry. And he is a badass Very Happy

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Caron Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:15 am

Hi,
I will not talk about Obama because everybody know he’s a great president. I think American haven’t a really choice for this election.
Donald Trump not correspond to the image of USA (liberty, American dream ...) and it’s so crazy, racist and want exclude a part of the population because they haven’t the same skin color.. It’s a decline.
In addition, I think he is not honest and is hypocritical! At the beginning this guys was so racist, aggressive and have about violent. But when he saw he is behind Clinton in the surveys, he change his speech and is “sorry” for his violent speech! Next he tried to touch the black population because they represent a lot of voices … But beside he’s always racist, he want forbid the Muslims population in the USA, he affront Spanish population with the wall of Mexico. Hypocrite!
The other candidate is Hilary Clinton, but I think media talk about principally to fight Trump and not really because she can became a good president … American not have a real choice: vote for a crazy man, or vote for his concurrent to trump don’t became the president.

Florian Caron

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Nadir wrote:What's up evrerbody

Hope u have an amazing day because I have an amazing day Smile

The theme of us politics is very broad, I  just gonna speak about a current topic. I don't know if you heard about a current and historic topic! For the first time ever, a US presidential debate will oppose a man and a woman. This innovation, coupled with the uncertainty surrounding the election, further increases the stakes.
During this debate the Democratic candidate attacked his rival on the fact that it still refuses to release his tax returns. Donald Trump assumes fully its capital and is easily upset if one has doubts about its extent.#egocentric. The billionaire has responded to Clinton that "my income last year totaled $ 694 million, which is not much considering my fortune. It is time that this country is led by someone who knows the money! "
While Clinton accused (yet) have a lot of money by speculating in 2006 about the financial crisis coming, Trump was justified by an  "that's called business, by the way". The candidate of the Republican Party stated loud and clear: he has "better judgment" and a "better temperament" than its rival. The room smiled at that time, but it has not stopped Trump, who served as "best temperament," you had to include a "win temperament" unlike Clinton ("I have a winning temperament. I know how to win. She Does not. "). Clinton responded that particular "man who takes offense to a tweet should not bring his fingers nuclear codes."

It'si a crazy debate. If you want to see this you can find the debate on Youtube. I don't think we will see this type of debate in France with "direct" word on topics such the money wich still taboo in France.

If only you'd been in class this morning Nadir, you could have shone as I asked about this very point.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum