UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fargo - 2014

2 posters

Go down

Fargo - 2014 Empty Fargo - 2014

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:53 pm

I just finished the series "Fargo," at least season 1, season 2 exists and a third is currently being filmed, but each independent and different.

Fargo is a series adapted from a movie, itself adapted from events having actually occurred in a small town in Minnesota in 1987.
It was produced by the Coen brothers (The Big Lebowski, No Country for Old Men ..) which speaks a lot about its narrative quality, intelligence, coherence and acting.

It tells the story of Lester Nygaard, a mister everyone who works for an insurance company.
He finds himself in the hospital after an aggression and confides in a stranger (who will prove to be a serial killer) on the reasons for his presence here.

From this contact follows an exciting story, littered with dead and black events. The life of the inhabitants of this small town will switch, and we progress through the series in three views, first that of Lester Nygaard whose life changed, becoming manipulator in order to hide its true nature and its faults. Second, that Lorne Malvo, the serial killer, mischievous and surprising, and thirdly, the police team, which at that time and in a snowy town so remote, don’t have the necessary means and is overtaken by events.

I can give no further information on the series for not spoil those wanting to discover it, but I highly recommend this series, rather short, 10 episodes only on a desaturated image with impressive graphics planes and a addictive soundtrack.
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Fargo - 2014 Empty Re: Fargo - 2014

Post by Admin Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:42 pm

I loved season 1 and season 2 was great too. I've forgotten the name of the killer in season 1 but he was fantastic
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:12 am

Ah, it encourages me to watch season 2 !!

His name is Lorne Malvo, the definition of the word "badass"

"Lester, have you been a bad boy?" Twisted Evil
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum