UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast (TV Series)

Go down

Beauty and the Beast (TV Series) Empty Beauty and the Beast (TV Series)

Post by TR Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 am

Season 4, Episode 3
Vincent Keller is exercising his beast skills so he can use them again because someone wants to kill him and put a 5millions dollars bounty on him.

Later, his wife Cat has been hired by the DHS (U.S.Department of Homeland Security) to investigate on some case that might have something in common with Vincent's bounty case. It seemed really weird to me and I thought it was a trap to catch Vincent more easily but it was just a way to protect the deputy's head (or secretary deputy?)
Tess is really excited to move in with her "intellectual" lover, who actually refused his titularization and won't be able to pay his part of their future rent.-That's so stupid because money doesn't mean anything when people do really love each other! Unless it's an expensive house tongue - Anyway, they has finally broken up because JT hasn't been honest.
- Yeah, love isn't just about Loving.-
To go more further with that episode, here is the "WAR", the most exciting part.
Cat and Vincent try to understand DHS'actual investigation by trying to meet a man called Medjani, who can be a part of the bounty. This Medjani person is an assassin who get rich by making some people fight for him (until they die) in exchange of a personal help. -The best scene is the feminine fighting part. It makes me laugh but I won't be able to fight if I have to, so I should keep my thoughts for myself.- In fact, Cat fights well and she won the battle so the police could arrest all the "assassins crowd" who has made bets on human's lives for their personal entertainment.

One last stupid thing is about Cat's sister: Heather. The girl wants to be Kyle's girlfriend so bad, knowing that she's just met him a few days ago. Vincent and Cat told her to avoid letting someone new in their lives for now because of their current situation.- I guess there is gonna be some problems with that Kyle guy who probably wants to get into Vincent's life and not Heather's. Twisted Evil Too bad for her! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
TR
TR

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast (TV Series) Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast (TV Series)

Post by TR Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Season 4, Episode 4

The bounty hunter who wanted to catch Vincent found out about deputy secretary's implication
(so it was deputy secretary and not deputy nor secretary deputy) and went to his home to get informations
about the "beast". Fortunately, Vincent went to kill him and save the "hostage" family.

Some bloggers think that there is a beast in town because of some things that happened earlier
(in episode 01). They try to discover who it is and expose him. So JT went to see them and tried
to convince them about the danger they are facing but they kidnapped him instead, thinking he was
the one they are after.

Later, Vincent almost died because a man wanted to kill him and impersonated a victim after making a plan
to show Cat (who is in the DHS) he was in trouble so Vincent could try to help him. He wanted them
two to be alone so he could easily shot him.

Now Vincent's has a bullet impact and is very ill.
TR
TR

Back to top Go down

Post by TR Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Season 4, episode 5

A new guy went to Vincent and Cat's in the middle of the night to kill him but they heard first and
catched him. After, someone hacked Vincent's phone and told Tess and JT to go to the cafe so they
they can shoot them all. Then Cat and Vincent found out and went to the place too.

The whole episode is about the four of them stuck in that place, trying to hide as possibly
as they can from the snippers around and about Vincent's agony. All Vincent's life  spent
in his head like a nightmare in which Cat didn't know him but he had to save her.

At the end, the police force arrived and the snippers ran away.
They were pros and Tess and JT finally figured out there are two groups after them.
The first one is the man/group behing the bounty who want to capture "the beast" that Vincent is.
The second one is a group who want to kill them all.
Obviously, Vincent returned to the hospital Smile

Last edited by Tessie Randriambelo on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
TR
TR

Back to top Go down

Post by TR Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Season 4, episode 6

Hill set up a trap to kill Vincent by sending him at his old military base and made him think the last killer who was at their apartment was sent by Colonel Fuller. Fuller was Vincent's chief and he shot all Vincent's peloton after the military operation (experiment)
went wrong because he had to.

The fact is that Hill wanted to set a terrorist attack by giving Vincent a usb to put into the base's server so he could get all their informations and especially the plans about Vincent's murder. But that actually was a program to set off a bomb.

Fuller conviced him he was not the man who tried to kill him lately but it happened too late and the bomb has already exploded. Fuller told him to run away instead of saving him because he understood whoever is after Vincent is not going to stop.

Then Vincent went to see what happened to his wife during the time he was at the base but Hill shot him with tranquilizer and captured him.

Finally he put synthetic adrenalin in Vincent's body so he could kill the beast he is like a self-defense. But Vincent killed him and is a runaway now.
TR
TR

Back to top Go down

Post by TR Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:47 am

Season 4, episode 7

Vincent wants to prove he killed Hill by self-defense.
But DHS had confiscated all of Hill's files, including the encrypted ones.
Cat wants to go undercover inside DHS while they are watching her to get into Hill's computer.
Tess tells Cat to stop breaking the law, bring Vincent in and trust the "police system" to get out of their troubles.

Then Cat and her husband found a company named Graydal which had provided assassins to Hill, And bounty hunters by the way, to someone they don't know yet.
Cat had to show to DHS her loyalty by betraying Vincent but that actually was just their own plan to get help from the DHS.
TR
TR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down