UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Robot season 1

3 posters

Go down

Mr Robot season 1  Empty Mr Robot season 1

Post by Arthur Dubourg Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi friends ! Smile

I would to talk about a very GREEEAT TV show : Mr Robot. This is a dramatic and psychological thriller tv show. It's also an american procuction. The main caracter is Eliott Anderson, a young computer scientist. He combats against social anxiety disorder and depression. His thought process is strongly impcted by paranoïa and illusion. He works for a great informatic'security company called "allsafe". He hacks computer and acts as cyber crime-fighter.
In the first episode, he hacks a company owner, and find out that he manages a child sexual abuse website. So Eliott met him in webcoffee, where the boss runs his website, and tell that he knows all about his activities. The boss is really suprised and then afraid. The company owner proposes a stong sum of money, but Eliott refuses and call the police. In this scene we learn that his father is dead due to the idustrial activities of Evil Corp Company.

Evil Corp is a the major client of All safe, the company where Eliott worked. During the night his company is attacked by a hacker called Mr Robot. Eliott sucess to save the company and is called later by Mr Robot. This last run the Fsociety and explains the aims of this company to Eliott. The objective of F society is to create a financial revolution which would mislead a global wealth redistribution by deleting Evil Corp (who manages all financial services). Mr robot wants Eliott joins his team. First uncertain, he joins the hacker team and blames the technical director of Evil.corp for this attack by deleting tracks of Mr Robot.

Arthur Dubourg

Back to top Go down

Mr Robot season 1  Empty Re: Mr Robot season 1

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Good choice Arthur !
I'm looking this serie too. I like Remy Malek, this is a great actor in this serie. It's a crazy serie for crazy mens.
We can see the world in a different way. Look the worl by a computer and change the world by code and decode. I'm looking the 3rd episode of the season 1.

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:55 pm

I enjoyed the series but it's a bit slow at times.

Elliot is great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum