UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's going on in France - from Marine not me!

Go down

what's going on in France - from Marine not me! Empty what's going on in France - from Marine not me!

Post by Admin Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:12 pm

What’s going on in Paris last week ?
I will not talk about the Kardashian case, i swear ! Even if it’s breacking Paris and world news, but the real event in Paris last week it was the fashion week !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yEBR-d2Hz4
So after nine days and almost a hundred parade, the trend for next season it’s clearly near to lingerie and ‘’lightweight” clothes. About the color we are back in 80’s, little touch of yellow and pink and shining material, all in real feminine spirit.
The specificities of Paris FW is that is the last one of the big four of Fashion Week in the world for each season, it’s always in the same order NY London  Milano  Paris.
This season Yves Saint Laurent Fashion house present new designer, Hedi Slimane who propose a sexy rock star trend but, in the same time he praise of the historic designer of the Fashion House with some perfect smoking and blazer.
We can note with this fashion week that fashion designer is work in with technologies for real like Anrealage Fashion House make his collection the particularity of these clothes allows to appear trough screens hidden messages. Chanel house make reference to technologies make is parade in data center scene and wear his model with robot clothes like Daft Punk.
The summer of 2016 will be mixed. On the one hand, a less is more between long dresses Nineties to Kate Moss, details lingerie, pajamas lines or delicate transparent veils ... On the other, a desire to stand out thanks to lighting effects between silver key shiny, tribal profusion, graphic prints and stripes rainbow. In short, a compendium of styles, between insured resolutely fashion trends and rising stars.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum