UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most important result of the week end

Go down

the most important result of the week end  Empty the most important result of the week end

Post by guillaume robin Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Monaco's game of the week end was very tight !! They won thanks to a goal from head of their striker Dimitar Berbatov. The next game will be crucial for the rest of the season because they receive the leader Lyon next week end !! Wink

guillaume robin

Back to top Go down

the most important result of the week end  Empty Re: the most important result of the week end

Post by Admin Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:35 am

Is Berbatov the guy who played for Spurs?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

the most important result of the week end  Empty Re: the most important result of the week end

Post by guillaume robin Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:48 am

yes of course ! Very Happy

guillaume robin

Back to top Go down

the most important result of the week end  Empty A weekend full of sport

Post by guillaume robin Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Hey ! This weekend was great despite the fact I stayed in my apartement, because my family came to visit me and I followed a lot of sport with my father ! Between the victory of Stade Rochelais, The Experts and their fifth world champion title, we were served ! I also watched the big game between Chelsea and ManCity which resulted in an equality ! To finish the weekend I watched the french important game between Monaco et Lyon where there has also an equality but it was interesting because there was some play !

guillaume robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:25 pm

How did they do?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

guillaume robin wrote:Hey ! This weekend was great despite the fact I stayed in my apartement, because my family came to visit me and I followed a lot of sport with my father ! Between the victory of Stade Rochelais, The Experts and their fifth world champion title, we were served ! I also watched the big game between Chelsea and ManCity which resulted in an equality ! To finish the weekend I watched the french important game between Monaco et Lyon where there has also an equality but it was interesting because there was some play !

Sounds a good weekend.

I watched Miami heat lose and then watched Leicester City lose. It wasn't a great weekend for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum