UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie : Orange is the new black

Go down

Serie : Orange is the new black Empty Serie : Orange is the new black

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello everyone,

For a few weeks I watch the serie Orange is the new black. First of all I’m sorry, I’m late to write about my serie, I didn’t take the time to write every week. I will tell the frist 3 episodes of season one :

In the first episode (I wasn’t ready), we have learned that Piper Chapman is sentenced to 15 months in prison because she was affected by a drugs trafficking. Ten years ago she was transporting money. We can see Piper with her husband (his name is Larry Bloom), they go to a prison for women. Piper learn about life in prison and she criticizes the food, so the lady who prepare the food (her name is Red) decides Piper not going to eat. At the end of the episode Piper see her ex-wife in the same prison.

In the second episode (Tit punch), Piper is very hungry because she didn’t eat since many days. Piper decides to meet Red to apologizes and retract his comments. It’s a failure, but Piper prepares a body lotion for Red and she manages to make amends. Therefore Vause who gave food to Piper is punishable, in turn Vause cant eat.

In the third episode (Lesbian request denied), there is a girl (her name is Crazy eye) she is lesbian and believes that’s Piper is her wife. It’s false, Piper decides to change her room, so now she sleep with Miss Claudette. There’s a rumor about Miss Claudette, she would be in prison due to a murder. So piper is afraid. At the end of the episode, when piper sleep Crazy eyes urine on the floor, for revenge.

Bye, I’m looking forward to watch the fourth episode Smile

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Serie : Orange is the new black Empty Re: Serie : Orange is the new black

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi

Today, I will tell you the fourth episode, entitled “Imaginary Enemie”. In the prison, there is a workshop where prisoners repares broken things. Piper integrates the workshop with two detainees, Janae Watson and Nicky Nichols. But there is a mystery in the workshop, a screwdriver disappeared! Whatson, who was responsible for the material inventory and the management of tools is isolated. Pipper had accidentally put the screwdriver is her pocket. Miss Claudette, told Pipper to put the screwdriver in the workshop, without being seen. She can’t due to there is a team searching. Later chapman search the screwdriver where she hid it (under his mattres), but she don’t find it. Miss Claudette told Chapman, to forget all about this. At the end of the episode, Miss Claudette ask the reopened of her file.

bye Smile

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Hello everybody,

To night I will tell you the fifth episode “The Chickening”. During this episode Chapman saw a chicken, all prisoners advised her to tells that to Red. So, she tells to Red about the chicken. She’s started a chicken hunt, and there is a lot of rumors about this chicken. All prisoners are agree with Pipper against Red. I think that this episode was very strange and I don’t really inderstand yet the interest of this episode…

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 am

Hi everyone,

I will tell you the sixth episode today : “WAC Pack”. During this episode there is more and more voltage between prisoners. There is the organization of the election of the representatives, they have to defend themselves. The director, Healy, would like collaborate with Chapman, but she is unseemly in the eyes of the other girls in the prison, so Chapman don’t want collaborate with Healy.

There is a tense relationship between Chapman and Alex, her ex-girl friend. To calm Pipper, her husband told her that Alex didn’t turn her in (of course, it’s false). So Pipper hope to have good relations with Alex…

Finnaly, the representatives are Taystee, Chang, Maria Ruiz, and against all odds Chapman.

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi,

To speak about the seventh episode entitled « Blood donut ». During the first representatives meeting Pipper understood that it’s a decoy. The guard cannot help the prisoners. Therefore Pipper want to do something to reduce medical expenses. Healy accept if she finds the telephone which was hidden, so Pipper gives her the phone. The owner of the phone is furious, but Chapman dont give the name of the owner to Healy.

Taystee prepare an interview to get probation, she seems happy and very good. But in reality Taystee is very anxious.

Outside the prison, Larry is about to publish an article but he feels remorse.

I will give you my feeling about this serie on wednesday. Smile

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Mesmin Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello,

For my last post on this topic I well tell you two episodes I've watch this week. In the eighth episode entitled ''Moscow Mule", there is an influenza epidemic in the prison, so lot of prisonners are sick. Moreover there is a traffic with Red. Pipper repair the dryer with her ex-girlfriend Alex, they are victims of a bad joke. Alex and Pipper come closer. Outside the prison Larry is successful with the publication of with article.

In the ninth episode ''Fucksgiving'', the gardian finds out the Red's traffic. Red have had death threats by the gardian. For revenge Red pee in the sauce wich she prepares for the Thanksgiving dinner. Chapman is in isolation thanksgiving's day because she was bad according to other prisonners. Larry wants to get into the prison to visit his wife but he can't, so he makes a lot of noise !

Gabrielle Mesmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum