UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get away with a murder

2 posters

Go down

How to get away with a murder Empty How to get away with a murder

Post by Coralie Ecoto Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:24 am

Hi,

This week I saw the begening of the second season of how to get away with a murder. The serie is about Annalise Keating, a great lawyer and teacher in university. Each year, a group of student work with her on reel case. But this year, they have to work on the murder of a student.
It's seems like Dr House and I was scare to see a simple copy but it's not.

I like this serie because in each episod the suspense is here. I really want to discover who kill who and why. All characters have a big personnality (except one in my opinion) and it's an other reason why the serie is interesant.
Students are clever but they still student and I like the fact that we saw them learn to get information and use it, even if they already incredible. Furthermore, they learn how to defend someone guilty by creation or transformation of evidence . They not here for decide who have to go in jail or not, they just have to defend their clients. Most characters arn't good or bad, they're just persons with ambition.
Annalise Keating have many problems and seems rude (like Dr House) but she protect her student first. She don't care about their personal problems but she really try to help them when they involve in the murder case.

Coralie Ecoto

Back to top Go down

How to get away with a murder Empty Re: How to get away with a murder

Post by Admin Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:09 am

Girls seem to like this series more than guys.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum