UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane

+16
Frank NKETCHA
Cynthia Bikandou
xinyuan
Pauline Guiriec
Clarisse Gilquin
pdaube
Kevin Boudreault 86
Lisa Martinez
Jordy Labrousse
Matt.Randria
Patricia Tenda
Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO
Benjamin BARBIER
Ebbah
Rachel Kaboré
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane Empty Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:47 pm

The heartfelt presentation subject of Xinyuan and Ariane. What opinions do you want to share about the subject and the presentation?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane Empty Re: Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane

Post by Rachel Kaboré Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 am

The presentation was very moving and personnal. Thank you Xinyuan for sharing it with Us. The video clip was on point and made me think about my own take on the subject. Especially for where Im from where fairness towards is not the first thing you see in the multiude of people who are poor. This example can be applicable to a lot of places in the world though but the emphasis on your own experience made the presentation what it was.

Rachel Kaboré

Back to top Go down

Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane Empty Re: Fairness for Children - Xinyuan and Ariane

Post by Ebbah Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 am

Very emotional topic. Congratulations for their presentation. I think that everyone in particulary children have the right to be happy , protected ,be loved by their parents .
About the testimony of xinyuan I say courage and I wish you to be a good mother. Very Happy

Ebbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BARBIER Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:23 pm

This is a serious and applied presentation. The subject was interesting and understandable. It's emotionally difficult to see the unfortunate children videos. Xinyuan showed great courage to talk about her personal history and I congratulate her.

Benjamin BARBIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:03 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!
I am convinced that much will change their way of looking at things!

Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tenda Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

This is a serious subject. and, this situation is not news on the world. Is it possible to solve this situation around the world, specially in countries under growth such as several countries of Africa and Asia?

Patricia Tenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 am

In the past my wife and I tried to adopt Chinese children but couldn't because of the potential "cultural problems" for the child. Pretty ridiculous!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt.Randria Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:38 pm

The subject choosen was stirring since its all affected us, all we all felt concerned. The presentation was clear despite some powerpoint (or open office) problems.
I don't really have a point of view about this subject since I don't know about the efficiency of the solutions suggested.
Matt.Randria
Matt.Randria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Labrousse Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 am

John i'm sure the social services try to do their best for adoption. Don't want to let everyone adopt a child. And sometimes the standards are too hard. And they miss opportunities to give a good family to orphan. As we know you, we understand they did an error. The apology of cultural problems is more surprising, when you are a child you can easily adapt. More than an older person who's got his habits.

Jordy Labrousse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Martinez Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:28 pm

The presentation of Xinyuan and Ariane was very touching and interesting. They were able to awaken in us questions about the fate of children. With the current controversy in Europe about migration, to focus the time of exposure to these forgotten children was beneficial. Finally, thank you Xinyuan for your testimony wich has not been easy, it takes a lot of courage to talk with much sincerity in front of a class.
Lisa Martinez
Lisa Martinez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Boudreault 86 Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:47 pm

The subject was very interesting, we don't talk about it enough maybe a little more since the publication of the photo of the dead body of child, failed on a Turkish beach in September as has been revealed during the presentation. However the problem is known for several years, but nothing changes because governments have other priorities, more economic and not social.
I agree with Ben, Xinyuan showed great courage to talk about her personal history and I congratulate her too.

Kevin Boudreault 86

Back to top Go down

Post by pdaube Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 pm

This subject was very interesting ans serious, and I think it's very important to speak about this subject because it's present everywhere around the world, and it's more and more present in our society. Xintuan testimony was very affecting. Thank you for your perfect presentation, your subjet and your expériences. I think that all of the people should be equal and free.
pdaube
pdaube

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarisse Gilquin Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 pm

The subject was very affecting. It was interesting because it was a personal subject. Xinyuan shared with us her story.
Photographies show the reality and allow to people to see the things.
I don't know how to change these conditions, but it's a problem that governments should study.
Clarisse Gilquin
Clarisse Gilquin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Guiriec Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:45 pm

The presentation of Ariane and Xinyuan particularly touched me. The subject is very difficult. They made it interesting and managed to captivate our attention. The videos were well chosen but very hard to watch. The slide was clear and concise. Xinyuan's story was very touching, her sincerity has affected everyone. Thank you girls

Pauline Guiriec

Back to top Go down

Post by xinyuan Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:35 am

thx again and love u all Very Happy
xinyuan
xinyuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynthia Bikandou Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Very touching presentation, with a beautiful testimony of Xinyuan. The subject was important to share because it's a reality that concerne everyone and as their message said, everybody is bale to do something even if it's a little action, we all have an important place in this. The fact that we all participated at the beganing was cool and the candies and chocolate were even cooler lol

Cynthia Bikandou

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank NKETCHA Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:34 pm

No word can describe what I felt when you introduced the girls. Both the subject and the personal story of Xinyuan simply moved me. Through this subject, I realize that one can bring joy to the children without necessarily being a parent. Let's just pay attention to what's going on around us. Let's be less egocentric. So far I remain speechless in front of this beautiful presentation .... Congratulations again to you. Special thanks to John for letting each group be free to choose its subject.

Frank NKETCHA

Back to top Go down

Post by amina mir Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:25 pm

this subject was very interesting ans serious and the subject is very personel ; and the annimation is very funny Very Happy Smile

amina mir

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Herbert Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:35 pm

I found this good presentation because it was the subject which made think and which try change some habit, which it is necessary to try to stop having to prejudge.

Anthony Herbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tenda Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Admin wrote:In the past my wife and I tried to adopt Chinese children but couldn't because of the potential "cultural problems" for the child. Pretty ridiculous!
:

Hii !!!!!!

You could try it Sir , because you never know, it could be fine.D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Patricia Tenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélissa01 Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:43 pm

hard subject but you did it well girls. It was touching to hear the story of Xinyuan. A real problem all over the world. Thanks for your prsentation.

Mélissa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Chanhoun Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:52 am

A presentation full of emotions. I was really moved. I really loved it.
No child deserves to live this way. We need to be aware of this and do the best we can to end this injustice to children.
Thank you girls for choosing this topic

Ines Chanhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down