UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film : Jumper

Go down

Film : Jumper Empty Film : Jumper

Post by Pierre Gervais Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi everybody, today I'm going to talk about the film Jumper, released in 2008. The main caracter is played by Hayden Christensen (the guy who played elder Anakin in Star Wars).

So, in it, you follow the story of a guy discovering that he has a special power : he can teleport to a place he already visited. This shit is make me dream. I would like to have a power like that. He can do what he wants, whenever he wants, he just have to teleport itself if things goes wrong. So he lives with using his powers to travel everyday, he wake up in his flat in NY, then he goes on the Sphinx head to take his breakfast, etc. He stole money from a bank by teleporting in it and then he just teleported out. He thinks that he is the only one that can do that, and he also thinks that nobody know for his power. Each things are wrong. They are also few people able to do this, and they are hunted by a secrect society in charge of killing the "jumpers".

I wanted to talk about that film because I like it but I don't say that you absolutely need to see it, but if you like films with guys with powers you shloud watch it. I like that film because when I watch it and even after, I can't stop thinking what I could do if I had a similar power. Those films are making me dream and if you're like me, you should watch me.
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down