UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 topic - Travel

+32
MarieRenaud
Da silva Julien
Louis Wozniak
Kevin Thiebault
ALI MMADI MDJASSIRI
Simon Izembard
Sylvain Person
Noëlie TESTON
Nolwenn Lannuel
Evelyne ADOHI
RomainChassat12
thibault toulat
Corentin Menesplier
simon toulat
Romain Bourreau
Alexandre POIRIER
Martin BALQUET
Briant Amandine
Jules Mouren
manon devault
Yann Roland
Abou hagar Mohamed
Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER
Chaufouraux Nicolas
Fabien Roger
Simon ALBERT
Beaufrère Angélique
raphael aguilar
Fanny Hamon
LASSINA COULIBALY
Marty SAMAR
Admin
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 3 topic - Travel - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 topic - Travel

Post by Sylvain Person Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

I think traveling is important to discover other cultures, different lifestyles, landscape that we are not used to seeing.
The destination of my dreams is Japan; it’s another culture from mine which interests me. To Learn their culture I will visit different districts of Tokyo like Shibuya for the lively streets with restaurants, arcades, clothing store..., Shinjuku for nightlife streets, Harajuku for his original style…But also I would like to see temples, parks, sanctuaries and zoos like the Shinjuku Park, the oldest temple in Tokyo: Senso-ji and the most important sanctuary in Tokyo: Meiji-Jingu…

If you want bring your family in Niort, I don’t know this town so well so I can’t inform you.

See you soon,

Sylvain Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Izembard Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Hi Mr. Cox !
This summer, In July, I went to Dublin for one week (It’s the capital city of Ireland).
Thanks to Jerome, my former roommate, student in Bachelor Economic and management at the University of Poitiers, he had a compulsory internship in international country and has choice to work in Dublin!
After 2 Months, I and two friends had travelled to visit the east Ireland. My friends stayed 2 weeks, however, I’ve stayed only one week because I had a job not finish in France!
During my week, we have visited the best monuments in Dublin like the Cathedral Saint-Patrick (restore on bar-restaurant now), The Guinness Storehouse (my favourite visit). Moreover, we went to the bars and we had tasted different beer of Ireland. We had visited a lot of discotheque and I’ve spoken with a lot of people. The night, we go back home with a “tuk-tuk” (It’s a fun taxi-cycle, drive by a student).
It was for me a good experience and good memories!
See you tomorow,
Simon Izembard

Simon Izembard

Back to top Go down

Post by ALI MMADI MDJASSIRI Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:19 am

Hello Mr cox

It is Ali, I was once in Madagascar, good say 24h of stop by plane for my arrived in France, but I took advantage, I let you imagine the following, Madagascar is one of the islands most attract of Indian Ocean. I was in a four star hotel by the sea.
But I can tell you about my islands where I come from "the Comoros Islands", it is super beautiful there with beaches with turquoise waters and beautiful weather every day. One of the leisure activities I miss is scuba diving, Scuba diving is one of the main tourist resources of the Comoros. These sites are qualified by the professionals as being remarkable aesthetically and by their faunistic and floristic biodiversity. Hiking is another facet on the relief of our islands thanks to the existence of numerous mountain tracks and also an inexhaustible source of sensations and Of wonder. The Comoros shelters as much natural beauty and an unusual unusual landscape due to its insularity and a dense forest, characterized by a very varied floristic composition with many species. Without forgetting the tourist attraction of the coral reef, which is evident in the extraordinary richness of colors, the forms of the habitat and the numerous faunistic species. The reef world is fascinating to discover by diving, which is an important attraction of tourism for our visitors.
I invite you and your wife to spend your next holidays in the Comoros Islands.

I spent my childhood there before arriving in France to discover a culture other than mine. I am well integrated and I like Western culture.
ALI MMADI MDJASSIRI
ALI MMADI MDJASSIRI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Thiebault Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 am

Hi Mr Cox,

Traveling is the most important for me during a life, this is my best motivation for go to work.
I think it’s very important to go out for to learn an other culture, meet different people, to discover new landscapes, new foods ...
In the last two summer i'm going to Malta and Croatia, the culture is not very different from the french people but the party is awesome and the climate is very nice.
More seriously, there are three years, i took a road trip with three friends during one month, we cross Norway, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and Belgium, we have visited the different capitals and we stayed four days on the Swedish island Ornö. It was great, we were like « alone at world », finally we stayed one day at Auschwitz Birkenau, it’s an incredible place with a certain tension as if time was stopped...

Today, if i had to choose one country, without hesitation i will choose Norway, the landscapes are beautiful, the Norwegians are very welcoming and they seem to know how to enjoy life, more than the French in my opinion.I haven’t leave europe except for one week in Morocco so in the next few years, i would like to travel in New Zeland, Thailand, Alaska.. and one day, if i can, one of my dreams would be to climb Everest in Nepal.

So the motto is, work more to travel more !

See you soon,

Kévin

Kevin Thiebault

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Wozniak Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:26 am

Hello Mr Cox,

I think that travelling is very beneficial for our general culture. In fact, when we travel to an other country, we discover a lot about new culture, like the history, the food,...
I'm very lucky, because i've already travel a lot with my parents and / or friends, in many countries : Egypt, Morocco, Greece, Italy, Germany,...
My best memories about it are when i went to Athens and Rome, because i'm very interesting about mythology and these places are great to learn a lot about it, whit all the monuments to visit.
Later, i would like to travel in Asia and America, expecially in Japan and United States, because they have a truly special culture.

See you

Louis

Louis Wozniak

Back to top Go down

Post by Da silva Julien Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:47 am

Hello Mister cox,
I think that to travel is a good thing, it allows to discover new cultures, new different traditions of our.
Duriang my 3rd years of college, I had the opportunity to leave for Spain, in a host family. It has was very enriching. I discovered another culture, another mentality.
Everything a summer, I leave to Portugal to see my family. When I'm in Portugal, I like going to the beach.
But I would like discover other country like Canada or Brazil for example.
I are never visited by other country than Spain and Portugal.
Regarding Niort, I do not know much about this city, I could not advise you.

See you.

Da silva Julien

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieRenaud Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi Mr Cox,
For me, it is important to travel, it allows to discover of new culure.
I've been to several countries. In Croatia, for a week in the summer of 2015. I loved this country is including the city of Dubrovnik. Then, in April 2016 I went with friends from the IUT of Cherbourg in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is home to more than one hundred kilometres (60 miles) of canals, most of which are navigable by boat. The three main canals are Prinsengracht, Herengracht and Keizersgracht. I visited number museum : Cheese museum, Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum.
In summer 2016, I spent 3 weeks in Portugal with friends. We visited several cities such as Porto, Lisbon Coimbra. In the futur, i would like go in northern country such as Norway, Sweden, and Irland.
Niort is known for its Marais Poitevin and its Dungeon located in the center of the city.
See you, soon
Marie Renaud

MarieRenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean-Baptiste Pasquier Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

I have already been to Spain and Greece. I went with my family in Spain 3 years ago, during Christmas at Valladolid. I visited the city and the Christmas decoration. I went in Greece 8 years ago near Athens. I visited all monuments of the city like Acropole. In the future, I would like to go in the United States, to visit big town like New-York or Los Angeles. About Niort, the city center is a beautiful place, Place de la Brèche and it’s necessary to visit the marshes poitevins.

See your soon
Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Dang Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi Mr Cox
In my opinion, trip is important to discover other cultures, different lifestyle, different foods !
Yes, i like stranger food. I would like to taste each specialty of each country.
In the last hollyday, I went to my sister in London. It’s funny, because the last time I went in London I have 12 years old and I forget everything about my trip. But now I see this country with a different “point of view” because I’m older.
I think during the next summer, I'll go on road trip with my friends. I would like to visit several European countries with my friend. Live for the day and do not know what tomorrow will be done.
See you
Alexandre Dang

Alexandre Dang

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-OlivierGROS Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Last summer, i’m going to Cannes for 15 days with few friends and my girlfriend. On this holiday, I’m playing some sport: Tennis, Football, Surf, Scuba Diving... And the major part of my time, I’m stay on the beach to tan. I like this city and in general, the south of France on Summer. I live in Rennes, the rest of the years (You know what I mean). The climate is so different and I like when it’s too hot.
Also, I’m going to La Rochelle by car with 3 of my friend to discover this city, take a party every night, eat some junk food and drink some beer.
In the future, I’m doing the same, but in another country. Probably, Italy or Spain.
I don't speak about Niort because this not my favorite place...

Pierre-OlivierGROS

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura FOURCHAUD Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I think travel is a good experience to discover a new culture, a new language as well as new people. I have not traveled much yet. I went, when I was in college, in Barcelona in Spain. It was a trip that I really enjoyed because it was very enriching from a cultural as well as a linguistic point of view.
There are some destinations that I would be curious to discover: Thailand, Mexico, Australia, India ...

As for the town of Niort, there is little to visit. You can, however, take a boat trip in the marsh Poitevin or admire the dungeon located in the city center.

See you,

Laura FOURCHAUD

Laura FOURCHAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:52 pm

Laura FOURCHAUD wrote:Hello Mister Cox,

I think travel is a good experience to discover a new culture, a new language as well as new people. I have not traveled much yet. I went, when I was in college, in Barcelona in Spain. It was a trip that I really enjoyed because it was very enriching from a cultural as well as a linguistic point of view.
There are some destinations that I would be curious to discover: Thailand, Mexico, Australia, India ...

As for the town of Niort, there is little to visit. You can, however, take a boat trip in the marsh Poitevin or admire the dungeon located in the city center.

See you,

Laura FOURCHAUD

In ten minutes. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down