Pick up lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pick up lines

Post by Yara Bassil on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:38 am

Hello everyone,

Habiba, Lorry and I decided to post something together.

So what is the dirtiest / funniest / cheesiest / Stupidest pick up line that you used or heard?

Pick up line: it's something you say to start a flirty conversation with a potential person.

EXAMPLES:
Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears.
You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
Sorry, I can’t hold on… I’ve already fallen for you.
Were do you hide your wings?

Yara Bassil

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Madagascan Lorriane on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 am

Mine is "You wanna know who I am in love with ? Read the first word again" <3
"Are you a magician ? Because whenever I see you everyone dissapear"

Madagascan Lorriane

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-09-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Mathilde V. on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Ahahah this topic is fun. I found a website with the "25 pickup lines so bad that you won't believe they are real"... well some are gross but some are fun/ridiculous:
"Can you touch my hand? I want to tell my friends I've been touched by an angel."
"I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"


I let you discover some other terrible ones: http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1071251/bad-pickup-lines

Mathilde V.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Yara Bassil on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Mathilde V. wrote:Ahahah this topic is fun. I found a website with the "25 pickup lines so bad that you won't believe they are real"... well some are gross but some are fun/ridiculous:
"Can you touch my hand? I want to tell my friends I've been touched by an angel."
"I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"


I let you discover some other terrible ones: http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1071251/bad-pickup-lines


hahaha this is a good one.


i have a good one: if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber

Yara Bassil

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Anaël Maublanc on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Mathilde V. wrote:Ahahah this topic is fun. I found a website with the "25 pickup lines so bad that you won't believe they are real"... well some are gross but some are fun/ridiculous:
"Can you touch my hand? I want to tell my friends I've been touched by an angel."
"I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"


I let you discover some other terrible ones: http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1071251/bad-pickup-lines


Ahah Mathilde you are an angel, it wasn't a joke !!!

One day a man told me the very famous stupidest thing : "Your father is a robber ?? because he stoles every stars in the sky to put them in your eyes…" Come on girls.. I m sure you ever heard it before ahah

Anaël Maublanc

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Don't these lines make you want to vomit, girls?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2445
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Anaël Maublanc on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Admin wrote:Don't these lines make you want to vomit, girls?

Well I prefer laugh about it but before I get so bored by these lines !

Anaël Maublanc

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Yara Bassil on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:50 am

Admin wrote:Don't these lines make you want to vomit, girls?

yes but we appreciate the effort. NOT Razz

Yara Bassil

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Anaël Maublanc on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Yara Bassil wrote:
Admin wrote:Don't these lines make you want to vomit, girls?

yes but we appreciate the effort. NOT Razz

Yesterday, 3 men whistled at me and I said them "Why ? Do girls whistle you in the street ?" But they only asked me "We are latino !" I was speechless Evil or Very Mad

Anaël Maublanc

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Madagascan Lorriane on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Admin wrote:Don't these lines make you want to vomit, girls?

This topic and these lines are meant to flatter women. That's why there are so many girls out here commenting Smile
I've never been said any of these pick up lines though hahaha Sad reality


Madagascan Lorriane

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-09-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Mathilde V. on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:13 am

Actually it makes me more laugh then vomit because most of the time it's sooo ridiculous that it's really fun.
Ps : aww thanks Anaël !

Mathilde V.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Madagascan Lorriane on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 am

Mathilde V. wrote:Actually it makes me more laugh then vomit because most of the time it's sooo ridiculous that it's really fun.
Ps :  aww thanks Anaël !  

Yeah most of these pick up lines are in order to make us laugh I think. It proves that girls likes when guys make them laugh haha


Last edited by Madagascan Lorriane on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Madagascan Lorriane

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-09-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Yara Bassil on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:24 am

Madagascan Lorriane wrote:
Mathilde V. wrote:Actually it makes me more laugh then vomit because most of the time it's sooo ridiculous that it's really fun.
Ps :  aww thanks Anaël !  

Yeah most of these pick up lines are in order to make us laugh I think. It proves that girls likes when guys make them I laugh haha



Yara Bassil

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pick up lines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum