UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

François Fillon as reported in the UK

+8
Loris SEDEAUD
ClaytonThibeaud
Noémie Pieruccioni
MU Jiejie
LORCA Maxime
Elise HIROUX
Candy Kouadio
Admin
12 posters

Go down

François Fillon as reported in the UK Empty François Fillon as reported in the UK

Post by Admin Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:36 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38840647

So what are your views on the talk of France?

Even if the story is fabrication can Fillon challenge any longer?

Who is going to benefit from this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

François Fillon as reported in the UK Empty Re: François Fillon as reported in the UK

Post by Candy Kouadio Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:48 pm

If this story is true, I think François Fillon have to leave the presidential election because this situation is unacceptable for a politician. There is a petition against Mr Fillon for the repayment of this sum of money and another one for his withdrawal of the presidential election. I think François Fillon who was the favorite has loose this status. It will be difficult to convince the french population. I think this situation is a benefit for Marine Le Pen and Emanuel Macron (two real competitors for François Fillon in my opinion). I'm not sure that François Fillon can come back.
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

François Fillon as reported in the UK Empty Re: François Fillon as reported in the UK

Post by Elise HIROUX Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:52 pm

I agree with you Candy because I think this situation is very unacceptable for a politician. He tried to convince us that this is a conspiracy against him and he blames the media but the fact are here and he had to take his responsabilities. He talked a lot about the truth in his compaign but now he prefers to avoid the subject and he's not taking his responsibilities. I think that he had to leave the presidential election. That's my opinion...
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Unfortunately, in politics and especially in general in France, corruption is omnipresent. That kind of thing appears every time before the elections, like the DSK case. For my part, I think that françois fillon should leave the elections, it is unthinkable that a man (or his wife to be more precise) who has recourse to traffics of money can claim to be president on behalf of a people. In politics unfortunately there is no man honest. For my part, I see politicians as embroiderers of lies. They want to make things believe, which even they know they will not be able to do. Moreover, a video is currently circulating (in French), where we see Fillon passing on two TV channels at the same time, and he contradicts himself ...

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:17 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:Unfortunately, in politics and especially in general in France, corruption is omnipresent..

I agree with you. Corruption is omnipresent, in every country. We can see a lot of of scandalsbefore the election that are always exposed by the rivals in the presidential race. Recently, Fillon defended his reputation. He said he is honnest and the scandal over his wife's well-paid job as his assistant landed on him like "a clap of thunder."  Now we can't convict him until police finish the inquiry. Everything will be clear. However, out of question, this scandal has an harmful influence for his élection.

I read an article which was written by a nurse. She said:"In the Fillon's family, I want to be father". He has been paid since 1976 on taxes, as I have watched his cv and between parliamentary assistant, deputy, senator, minister, prime minister, general council chairman, sir never worked as a political parasite who would now chair the France to better pocket their pockets...In the Fillon's family, I want to be mother." Madame, known as a housewife, has recently become a media assistant to the gentleman. She has earned between 3200 and 7900 euros a month for years.. "

This is the article.   https://www.facebook.com/SanteIndignee/posts/1134778783287467:0

Politique is murky....Everyone is for his own profit.

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Noémie Pieruccioni Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:22 pm

To my mind Fillon is now out of the race with all this drama. Moreover the inquiry is lasting for a long time and in France the more an inquiry of this kind lasts the less the concerned party has chance to "win". To my mind is not anymore a question of "does Fillon will have to resign from the race? " but " when does he will resign? " and " do we'll have to re run the centre right  primary?"
Personally , I also think it will not be fair to elect without voting so in an "undemocratic" way Juppé. It's the people who have to choose. As Juppè said , he is not the Plan B ( even if he said that for NOW he doesn't want to be the Plan B but if he doesn't have a choice i think he 'll accept)
Moreover even if i'm from Bordeaux and i'm pleased of the work Juppé did for my town , i want him to stay as our mayor...

Last edited by Noémie Pieruccioni on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noémie Pieruccioni

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 pm

not that many of you seem interested but here's an article about Le Pen, France and Europe:

France's threat to europe
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:12 pm

My god, I read yours posts, anf I find yours arguments of a nameless misogyny! You hurt me ... I can't believe you're so dumb... F. Fillon is a great guys and your don't have rights to attack him !
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Ahaha, i'm joking ! I typed this because it's a extract from an interview of F. Fillon in which he said this to ''counter" the assertions which are blmed him !
He is out now I think !
And if you want to have a good time, watch this :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDytF0HbIE
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:08 pm

With eyebrows like that, I thought he was an honest man..
But with all the evidence that emerges day after day, the testimonies of people of assembly having never met her, his contract of work nonexistent, no badge, no email, and to the views of the sums of money that his wife and children touched for nothing, I find it incredible that it does not retire.

Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:02 pm

In every elections news scandals arrive. However, I think that the case Fillon is important. We cannot deny the facts. I think that it is going to favor the other parties such as the National Front and Macron. Unfortunately, I think that many politicians are not transparent in their spending. The scandal arrives strangely pile at the time of the elections what can seem strange.

Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime SABOUREAU Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:52 pm

To my mind I think it's a shame that in France we still have corruption. Moreover, I think Fillon is not the only one that did that. When you are elected by people and you hold a significant post you must set an example. How can you tell to people to work hard, to get a good wage when you don't do the same for yourself and your family ? We can't trust in someone like him. So in my opinion Fillon has to stop.
Maxime SABOUREAU
Maxime SABOUREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:49 am

François Fillon said that he could let his position only if he will be investigated. We'll see what happens there.

I remain opposed to François Fillon candidacy and I hope he will stop. I agree with Maxime, I think he had to be an example for all of us. He can't ask us to work hard and get an unjustified good wage to his family.
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:32 am

I think Fillon is guilty but he is not the only one. he's been doing it for a long time but was not caught because he was not in the presidential. i think a lot of politician do the same thing but the gouvernement don't care about it.

http://www.tf1.fr/tmc/quotidien-avec-yann-barthes/videos/parlementtransparent-l-incroyable-reponse-d-eric-woerth.html

i find it really strange that Eric Woerth does not answer questions. The parlement is not controled and we need to change that.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 am

As florian said before, there's not only François Fillon who makes corruption... We should probably make the same investigations for his opponents in the presidential campaign. But that is not the main subject. Here, he told us he was transparent, and he's not... So I think he should withdraw. How to rely on a liar? Even if he apologized, he used state money for his own interests. It's not fair for people who work hard each day and who don't have even the third of the Penelope's revenues.

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm

I agree with you Charlene when you say he need to withdraw because he lie when he say he was transparent. But in my opinion he need to withdraw because he is going to break the right-hand part. And if the right-hand part is not in the finale part in election then the extrem-right part can be elected i think.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Kouadio Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:24 am

florian A. wrote:I agree with you Charlene when you say he need to withdraw because he lie when he say he was transparent. But in my opinion he need to withdraw because he is going to break the right-hand part. And if the right-hand part is not in the finale part in election then the extrem-right part can be elected i think.

If François Fillon is not here for the elections, I think the two potentials concurrents will be Marine LePen and Emanuelle Macron. It will be the same scenario than in 2002 when Jean-Marie LePen was in final with Jacques Chirac and at least 80% have voted for Chirac to prevent Jean-Marie LePen from winning. I hope that the french population will be intelligent.
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Noémie Pieruccioni Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Did you see the recent scandal regarding Fillon? People found that he was offered expensive suits ( of more than 10 000 euros). So people are accusing him for that and try to know who bought these suits for him. I think that these things are going crazy and become irrelevant. To my mind, journalists are just nitpicking in order to put people off François Fillon. And all of that is happening just before the election. Is it a strategy in order to see Macron winning against Le Pen? Maybe ! But i think that it's not fair for Frillon to destroy his campaign like that. Even if what he did (except the suits, who cares seriously?) is shameful, i don't find it normal.

So what's your position about this news ?

Noémie Pieruccioni

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:16 am

Noémie Pieruccioni wrote:Did you see the recent scandal regarding Fillon? People found that he was offered expensive suits ( of more than 10 000 euros). So people are accusing him for that and try to know who bought these suits for him. I think that these things are going crazy and become irrelevant. To my mind, journalists are just nitpicking in order to put people off François Fillon. And all of that is happening just before the election. Is it a strategy in order to see Macron winning against Le Pen? Maybe ! But i think that it's not fair for Frillon to destroy his campaign like that. Even if what he did (except the suits, who cares seriously?) is shameful, i don't find it normal.

So what's your position about this news ?

I think it brings the power of the media into question and therefore the freedom of the press. However do you want a corrupt cheat as your president? Are all politicians corrupt? Is it better to have a president who is clean and inept or one who is good for the country but corrupt?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:19 am

And as regards the suits, I was going to agree with you that it's not important but maybe it's the last straw. After all his "free" suits cost how many months of SMIC? I have more of a problem that some people can even buy a suit or a pair of shoes that would cost someone else a month of their salary to buy. Egalité? I don't think so.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:47 pm

What was your feeling John after the political debate? Did you see a future president among the candidates?

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:26 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:What was your feeling John after the political debate? Did you see a future president among the candidates?

Fillon is damaged goods.

Hamon seems on another planet

Melenchon doesn't seem to want to be President.

So probably Macron was the only possible for me.

The most worrying point was that Marine Le Pen seems to becoming "accepted" in these debates as at least an equal and therefore as an alternative possibility when she and her party should be seen for the real racists and extremists that they are.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum