UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Grey's Anatomy

Post by Clémence Merlot Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm at season 2 episode 1 of Grey's Anatomy.
We begin to understand each personality of characters. In this episode, the wife of Derek (a great surgeon) who just arrived, asks to be assisted by Meredith (Derek's mistress), she is not aware of ... A shy interne, Georges, will have to be the assistant of Derek during a very delicate intervention of a friend of Derek, Joy, the patron of the bar of the city.
Will he survive the intervention ? .....

Clémence Merlot

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by Clémence Merlot Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm still in season 2, but I'm episode 17.
George, an intern, gives birth to the baby or Dr. Baily, his superior.
At the same time, in another operating theater, there is a bomb.
The episode is not interesting, there are no action... And the and makes you want to see more.
We do not know why there is a bomb in hospital. I can ont wait to see the next... But, I can not find the time....

Clémence Merlot

Back to top Go down

Post by Clémence Merlot Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:27 pm

I just started Season 3 ....
Izzie, one intern just lost his boyfriend, Denny who was a patient from hospital, he was very sick. In first episode she spends 50 minutes locked up alone in a room, whereas it is the prom night ... She is sad.
Many patients die at the beginning of this season, the interns are getting better and better during the interventions
The hardest to follow in this series is the stories of couple, deception at the breasts of the hospital between superiors, interns and patients....

Clémence Merlot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum