UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paris Olympics 2014

+25
gaétane soulet
TheoG
Camille Pierre
Alice Dalger
EmmaGym
Philomène Pagnoux
Maxence Mathieu
Mathis FARDIN
Vince Lepine
VictorAlbert
Alan Le Bourgocq
Adrien ROY
gauvrit valentin
Honorine Mousset
Maëva Bertaud
Gaborit Valentin
Quentin Gimenez
Christelle Rapiera
Marion16
Thomasbellin
Marceau Jarrossay
elodie vaz
Benjamin Boux
Yohana Dumont
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Paris Olympics 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paris Olympics 2014

Post by POIRIER Al3xandre Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello everyone !
It's so good ,that France can do organise the olympics games !
In french , we have a lot of athletic who are very good in lot of sport . For me the sport who is the symbol of the olympics games it's the athletic sport because this sport contain the basic discipline who are jump , run and lunch .
The symbol of the athletic sport is Usain Bolt but now he has finishing his career and for me Kevin Mayer will be the future symbole because he is the best in different discipline he is very complete .

POIRIER Al3xandre

Back to top Go down

The Paris Olympics 2014 - Page 2 Empty Olympic games

Post by Sacha Eltes Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 pm

The Olympic Games are a very important event all over the world, and for a very long time.
The organization of this project is an incredible opportunity for France and Paris, I think it will be beneficial for the French economy.
France has many very talented athletes and I look forward to their races.
This event will remind me of this very special moment that was the Euro 2016 in France, it will also be a super social project that will bring the country. It's also very interesting because it will be the first games after the ultimate dominance of Usain Bolt, which will leave a big void in the minds of sports fans.

Sacha Eltes

Back to top Go down

The Paris Olympics 2014 - Page 2 Empty Maxime Pageaud

Post by Maxime Pageaud01 Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 pm

I'm very happy that olimpics games 2024 passons in Paris. It's good for our country, in the field of economy, politic and other. It's a big project, which cost 6.6 billion euros. I think that great because Paris is a big cité ans beautiful. I would see, Olimpics Games on m'y TV and support my country, for win medals of fils !

Maxime Pageaud01

Back to top Go down

The Paris Olympics 2014 - Page 2 Empty The Paris olympic 2014

Post by BARIL Alan Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:02 am

On 13 September in Lima, Peru, the 131th session of the IOC was held, so it was not surprising that Paris was chosen to host the games in 2024. But what does this mean? First of all it involves tourists and people from all over the world coming to admire the games, but also athletes from all countries of the world, people of all nationalities, so who says a lot of foreign person says, much more security, especially at this time with events from all over the world. Then it involves new facilities to accommodate all sports in the capital, so that says new facilities, said a budget to organize the games. The budget is 6.6 billion euro, 3 billion for the organization and 3 billion for the construction of equipment and installation. This will also involve major changes in the city and Parisian life, games will take place throughout Paris, in well-known places such as the Eiffel Tower, for example, but some sports will take place outside of Paris, as sailing or kayaking. This also implies an opening that must mark the minds, a great spectacle that will mark the minds, and therefore also a closure. We can therefore say that the J-O of Paris 2024 will be a phenomenon of gathering between the populations, a social phenomenon, an important organization, a way of living for 2 weeks, with important stakes.

BARIL Alan

Back to top Go down

The Paris Olympics 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paris Olympics 2014

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum