UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Cooking and Food

+20
Vince Lepine
Maëva Bertaud
POIRIER Al3xandre
Camille Pierre
Alice Dalger
gauvrit valentin
Quentin Gimenez
gaétane soulet
Alan Le Bourgocq
Philomène Pagnoux
Gaborit Valentin
Maxence Mathieu
Adrien ROY
Mathis FARDIN
Yohana Dumont
VictorAlbert
Marion16
Christelle Rapiera
Honorine Mousset
Admin
24 posters

Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Week 3 Cooking and Food

Post by Admin Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Can you cook? What food do you like eating? What do you hate? What would you prepare for me if I was visiting you this evening? This is the thread for everything and anything to do with cooking.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Re: Week 3 Cooking and Food

Post by Honorine Mousset Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 pm

In Food, I manage. I know how to make good mixed salads, for the dishes I try to vary new recipes and I make cakes sometimes but I am far from serving dishes of Chief. But I don’t cook often. This is not really an activity that I like, I would not spend my days playing the Great Chief. I cook because I am forced to eat.

I enjoy different types of dishes like fat food, balanced food, seafood dishes or foreign specialty. I like assortment frieds mussels, pizzas, good house burgers, good fish, Bolognese spaghetti, Thai food. I am also very greedy when it comes to dessert.

When I was a child, I was very difficult, I didn’t eat a lot of vegetables. Now, I eat everything but I still hate spinach, wheat, artichokes and cucumber.
If you was visiting me, I would you prepare the best dish I can make is rice accompanied by a mixture of vegetables and a salmon pad, balanced but at the same time quite copious.

Your last sentence shows that cooking is a tool that serves to realize many things but at the same time nothing. The kitchen can make it possible to meet all together around a table or just for the pleasure of eating.

Honorine Mousset

Back to top Go down

Post by Christelle Rapiera Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 pm

In the kitchen, I do my best. I love to make cakes, I am the brownies fairy !!!

Then I like to eat different types of food, I like sushi as much as hot dogs. Nevertheless I prefer spicy food, a little chili or curry and I am in paradise.. As for fruits and vegetables, I am not very complicated, I love grapes, pears, peach, broccoli, carrots, salads, cucumbers etc...

After I don't eat anything cute: rabbits for example No
I hate eating leeks, turnips, endives.

If I had to prepare you some things to eat, I will make you a very good chicken curry with rice, because chicken curry is life.

Enjoy your meal!

Christelle Rapiera

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion16 Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:24 pm

So, I know to cook like cake and pasta especially pasta. I have a talent for pasta carboanra but the better dishes is the traditional steack fries. And, what I hate the most are Brussels sprouts...beurk!

If, you comme in my house, I will make you my pasta carbonara, you will go enjoy. The cooking this is the life because it's very very good and otherwise we die. The cooking it's very french, the France is known in the world by the cooking.

Marion16

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorAlbert Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:51 pm

For me the food is essential so that a sportsman can keep a good physical and mental shape. Well-balanced food is the base of the food of a sportsman. We often say that the sportsmen know well how to cook. Beyond an important energy contribution, the sportsman will also have to watch to consume enough vitamins and mineral salts. The food of the sportsman this fact according to the practised sport, according to the season, according to the climate, the objectives. But especially of the individual because he is the concerned first one.
Personally, i'm not a big cook but i can do some pasta and also some cake but i prefer the cooking of my mother.

VictorAlbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohana Dumont Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm not hard, I like basically everything.
I love cooking and in at home, I need to cook for my boyfriend.

I like cook with cheese, but I'm Italian and I love pasta. I'm eating as much vegetables as meat.
But I hate spinach, snails and particularly fish and everything from the sea except oysters.

If you come eat at my place, I'll prepare great lasagna with salad. I hope that you like it.
I would like to make to discover Italian's food and French's food. But I'm not the best cook.

Yohana Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis FARDIN Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:42 pm

I cook sometimes. But I prefer when my mom cooks. I cook and I eat because I have to but it's not what I love the most. Of course a good nutrition is important for everybody. It's the first thing that make us healthy. Of course I love pizzas and fast food.
If you were visiting me this evening I will prepare you a HUGE raclette.

Mathis FARDIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:28 pm

I don't like really cooking because it take lot of time during to make my meal and then to wash the disches. So I cook sometimes in my appartment but only easy food like pasta, eggs, rice, steak or also some white meat like chicken. Other time, I buy dish already cook but there is lot of bad things to our healthy.
The best meal for me is the good steak and chips of the sunday lunch in my house. It's so good when the chips are home made.
I'm not a difficult people so I can eat everything.
If you come in my home, I think that I will prepare to you pasta (the student ingredient) with salmon but I advise you to eat at Flunch for example. Certainly, it will better.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxence Mathieu Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:47 pm

hi everybody, I can't say that I like cooking, but, since I'm alone in my apartment, I have to cook to live :') . I know cooking trivial things like steak and pasta. On the other hand, I love eating, I like eat everything of edible. My favorite dish is a roastbeef. And if you visiting me this evening, I will prepare you chicken fillets with pasta.

Maxence Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:00 pm

I like cooking but I prefer to eat, my favorite dishes are lasagna spinach salmon, curry chicken, bolognese pasta , for dessert I prefer ice cream, chocolate fondant.
The meals I do not like to eat too much are, white beans, lentils.
If you come to my house I would make you mussels with tomato sauce, chorizo with French fries.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philomène Pagnoux Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Cooking isn't my hobby but I like doing it sometimes when I have the time. I usually do pasta, turkey with different sauce like tomatoes sauce or soya sauce. I also like cooking cake. Chocolate cake or waffles on sunday. I also like cooking zuchinnis with some chorizo in summer. But I can't cook dishes who need long time of preparation because I don't have a lot of time and I prefere spend my time doing other things. The better is to come back home and see that my parents did a good dish. I like almost everything. There are just peas tat I hate. I like salads, spinach, and even the artichoke.
Last year, I was alone in an apartment, I was often doing pastas, the easiest dish.

Philomène Pagnoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Le Bourgocq Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Hello!

I like to cook some eggs, some meat, some potatoes, because it's important to eat proteins and carbohydrates when we are sportives! I also can cook some vegetables like courgettes, green beans , red peppers... but that is not fun for me to eat that. What I dislike, is that I'm always making a mess and I hate to clean up the kitchen after preparation. So, if you were visitng me, I would take you in the restaurant Jardin du Kashmir, because it would be less dangerous for you !

Alan Le Bourgocq

Back to top Go down

Post by gaétane soulet Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello,
I don't Cook often because I don't have time because I'm not often at home and I'll be back later. but otherwise, when I have time I make pasta or simple things, but sometimes I like make me pancakes. I like it when my mom makes me to eat like tartiflette or pizza because she cooks better than me.
I like everything except the spinach and raw fish (like sushi).
If you come eat at my place, I'll maybe ratatouille with grilled pieces of meat on the plancha or anything with what there is in the fridge as long as it's good.

gaétane soulet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Gimenez Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:38 pm

To cook ? I love that ! There was a time when I even wanted to make it my profession. My favorite dish is a dish that I invented myself. I baptized it the exquisite egg. To successfully make a good exquisite egg, no need to be a starred chef.
If you want to try, you will need :
- leaves of leeks cut into thin strips
- smoked bacon (and degreased for athlètes)
- dice of greasy faith (of good quality if possible for a better taste)
- thick liquid cream
- grated cheese
- eggs (essential to the recipe and their number will depend on the person who will eat them
- and small ramekins.
Now leek the leeks in a frying pan with the bacon and using butter. Make sure to fill the ramekin half with this and then add the dice of bold faith. Start the oven. Put the eggs as a result of your ingrédients in the ramekin and cover the cream. Finally, add the grated cheese and put the ramekin in the oven. Wait for the time to make the cheese slightly golden. Regal now.

Quentin Gimenez

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty cooking and food

Post by gauvrit valentin Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:51 pm

I love cooking all sorts of dishes whether it be complicated or simple. I prefer particularly prepared chocolate desserts that I have tested to the person I love especially to my girlfriend.
I find that the cooking isn't something complicated in itself but yet it is easy to make transparency of the emotions;

gauvrit valentin

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Cooking

Post by Alice Dalger Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:09 pm

To start with, I am not fascinated by the cooking but I like innovating, it is what I find interesting in cooking.
I am not very difficult in term of food, I like almost everything but eating the animals which I consider too cute such as the rabbit, the horse, the duck etc...

Naturally I like all which can be the fattest possible, burger, pizza, lasagne, Chilicon carne for example and all which comes from different culturs as the Asian cooking etc.. but also the mixed salads, to have good consciousness.

If you had to come to eat this evening, I you will prepare the best chilicon carne that he can exist, trust me! Laughing

Alice Dalger

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty cooking

Post by Camille Pierre Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello,
For me the cooking is a moment of pleasure and creation. I always cooked with my mom, it has me to give love of the cooking(kitchen). I makes any shape of cooking, but I prefer the pastry.
I like sushi, I can kill to have it!!!
I like the traditional kitchen, which come from the whole world. For this period the raclette and the tartiflette seems to me perfect!!
My godfather (parrain) is a leader known in the Netherlands, he took out a cookbook, it is with him that I was able to improve.

Camille Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by POIRIER Al3xandre Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:29 pm

HI!
Personally I don't like cooking , is so difficult for me expect for the carbonara paste . But i see lot of tv show on the pastry because the creation are often fantastic and so beautiful . What I prefer more than the taste is the presentation . For me cooking can be considered as a art

POIRIER Al3xandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëva Bertaud Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello everybody! Yes I can cooked with a recipe under eyes it's easy! I adore the chinese and spicy food. I hate the raclette (dedication to Emma Wink ) and I don't eat red meat. And if you come to eat at my home I would make pastas with some cheese because I'm poor, I'm a student What a Face

Maëva Bertaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Lepine Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello ! For me cooking it's a form of creation with it you can express yourself, you can give pleasure for a lot of people and eat it's a primary need. I don't like cooking a lot but when i cook my steak and it's a sucess i´m very happy.

Vince Lepine

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Pageaud01 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello, i don't like cooking.. but i love eat ! when i don't have time, i prepare pizza or nuggets, or i go to eat mac donald's.. i have à apartment in La Couronne, so i cooking, everyday.. I would like chief of kitchen in m'y home...

Maxime Pageaud01

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Cooking

Post by Sacha Eltes Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:01 pm

The food is not my first quality but it is not unpleasant when you think of the reward ...
I was not used to cooking but now I live on my own at La Couronne so I have to do it every day, I am far from the chefs who make their art, but it is very good anyway.

Sacha Eltes

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty cooking

Post by elodie vaz Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

I love eating .
I cook a lot in my apartment when I have time like; pasta, chips, some vegetables and lots of meat; sausages, steaks, chickens.
At my mother's, I ate a lot of Portuguese dishes of my origins. What I do not have time to prepare today.

I do not like vegetables, as well as seafood, except for a few exceptions like mussels and shrimp. I do not like cheese and not much chocolate.
If you come to eat tonight I would make you a tomato starter with fried sausages or pasta for the dish.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello everybody, I hate cooking, but I love eating... Cooking is so borring, I am a fucking slacker.. The only thing I cook are the pasta... In fact, pasta with beef, pasta with salmon.. Short : Pasta !
But if i have an invited like you I can do effort Wink

I love eating on the other hand, i like the italian food and the french food.
Thank's

Marceau Jarrossay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down