UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa

+9
Imane Kaffal
Charlotte ILIOU
florian A.
Loris SEDEAUD
Zicheng SHA
Morais.Cécilia
Candy Kouadio
Elise HIROUX
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa Empty Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:46 am

You watched and listened to Aurelie's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa Empty Re: Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 pm

I think that the nivel of Aurelie is very good, I would like to talk as well as her. I also think that Aurelie need to find positives points on her internship to valorize it. It will be easier to negociate a new workplacement.
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa Empty Re: Observations and questions for Aurelie - Area Casa

Post by Candy Kouadio Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:47 pm

I agree with Elise concerning the level of Aurélie. Her presentation was very fluent and natural. She had no trouble answering the question. Even if Aurelie had a bad experience she have to find positives points in this experience.  

Question : Would you like to work in a vegetarian/vegan food company abroad ? or stay in France ?

Last edited by Candy Kouadio on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:52 pm

I want the same English as you, Aurélie... :'(

Your pronunciation and your vocabulary were really good ! Even if your internship wasn't cool for you, it was really interesting to know why ! Your oral was very flowing. Just one review, you speack too fast for me !! Shocked At a moment I didn't manage to follow you...

Are you going to put this experience in your CV ?
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:48 pm

I'm jealous of your very fluent and natural English, as my painful English is a type of outward jumped word. You said some of the negative factors in the work, but I think "work in Barcelona," this thing is very good, you can enjoy every weekend those beautiful Gaudi buildings!!!

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:56 pm

It's true that she has a good level, it is a bit stressful when you pass after...
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:59 pm

I agree with all of my friends for her level of english Wink She can be proud of this Smile

The presentation was fluent and the plan was well organized. The only problem for me is the fact she dislike the internship and she express it to much. But in his place i would not have done better. It's really difficult to not express this sort of thing in my opinion.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Nothing to tell about Aurélie, excellent level of english !! I Hope for her she find a good intership for this year ! Smile

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane Kaffal Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm

I was really suprised how you can talk very naturally you can be proud of you Very Happy

Apart from that, I think that even if you didn't like your missions in Barcelona that was a good experience that allows you to know where you can apply for your next internship, and I believe that the day you will apply for a job you have to turn your bad experience in a good one to convince your futur team and managers especially that you have many experiences in foreign countries.

Wish you the best ^^
Imane Kaffal
Imane Kaffal

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:23 pm

I agree with all of you concerning Aurélie’s English level. I can understand you perfectly. your presentation was clear and structured. The only thing that I can advise you, it is necessary to watch the audience during your presentation, not only John Very Happy

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Aurélie's English was excellent ! Bravo
It was clear that you didn't appreciate your internship, the CEO, the startup, the missions... everything ! But you must be proud that you learn something about what you wont to do in the futur.
Look at the positive things and appreciate it.
Good luck Smile)

el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:13 pm

I would like to wake up one day and have the English' level of Aurélie (maybe tomorrow for my presentation!)
I haven't got a question, we know that her internship was not good and she has a bad memories ! I hope her internship during this master 2 will be better !
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Candy Kouadio wrote:I agree with Elise concerning the level of Aurélie. Her presentation was very fluent and natural. She had no trouble answering the question. Even if Aurelie had a bad experience she have to find positives points in this experience.  

Question : Would you like to work in a vegetarian/vegan food company abroad ? or stay in France ?

Thank you Candy, and also Elise ^^

Yes I would like to work in a vegetarian/vegan company. In the long-term I think I would like to work and live abroad. But right now, I want to find an internship in France, in the food industry. Maybe I'll stay in France 2 or 3 years in order to gain in experiences ^^

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Morais.Cécilia wrote:I want the same English as you, Aurélie...  :'(  

Your pronunciation and your vocabulary were really good ! Even if your internship wasn't cool for you, it was really interesting to know why ! Your oral was very flowing. Just one review, you speack too fast for me !! Shocked  At a moment I didn't manage to follow you...

Are you going to put this experience in your CV ?

Thank you Cécilia and sorry it I spoke too fast.... I don't realize that I speak that fast... I will work on it!!
Regarding my CV and my experience at Area CAsa, I will put it in my CV because I learned things.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Zicheng SHA wrote: I'm jealous of your very fluent and natural English, as my painful English is a type of outward jumped word. You said some of the negative factors in the work, but I think "work in Barcelona," this thing is very good, you can enjoy every weekend those beautiful Gaudi buildings!!!

Thank you Zicheng !!
I really enjoyed my time in Barcelona and visiting Gaudi's building. It is very interested and beautiful.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:It's true that she has a good level, it is a bit stressful when you pass after...

Thank you Loris.
Don't be stressed, you did a good presentation. You knew your subject and you managed to talked in front of everyone and to answer John's questions Wink

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 pm

florian A. wrote:I agree with all of my friends for her level of english Wink She can be proud of this Smile

The presentation was fluent and the plan was well organized. The only problem for me is the fact she dislike the internship and she express it to much. But in his place i would not have done better. It's really difficult to not express this sort of thing in my opinion.

Thank you Florian.
I know that I show too much my hate about this internship but well.... I hate talking about it;..

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Charlotte ILIOU wrote:Nothing to tell about Aurélie, excellent level of english !! I Hope for her she find a good intership for this year ! Smile

Thank you Charlotte!
I also hope that I will find an interesting internship this year, but this time I will be careful ^^

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Imane Kaffal wrote:I was really suprised how you can talk very naturally you can be proud of you Very Happy

Apart from that, I think that even if you didn't like your missions in Barcelona that was a good experience that allows you to know where you can apply for your next internship, and I believe that the day you will apply for a job you have to turn your bad experience in a good one to convince your futur team and managers especially that you have many experiences in foreign countries.

Wish you the best ^^

Thank you Imane!
Yes I will turn this bad experiences into good experiences ^^

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Anne-Mary wrote:I agree with all of you concerning Aurélie’s English level. I can understand you perfectly. your presentation was clear and structured. The only thing that I can advise you, it is  necessary to watch the audience during your presentation, not only John Very Happy

Thank you Anne-MAry!
And thank you for telling me that I don't look the people in the class. I will work on it.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm

el.ibtissam wrote:Aurélie's English was excellent ! Bravo
It was clear that you didn't appreciate your internship, the CEO, the startup, the missions... everything ! But you must be proud that you learn something about what you wont to do in the futur.
Look at the positive things and appreciate it.
Good luck Smile)

Thank you Ibtissam!
Yes, I won't do the same mistake in the futur ^^

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Angélique wrote:I would like to wake up one day and have the English' level of Aurélie (maybe tomorrow for my presentation!)
I haven't got a question, we know that her internship was not good and she has a bad memories ! I hope her internship during this master 2 will be better !

Thank you Angélique!
I also hope that I will find a better internship for this year.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum