UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys

+8
Anne-Mary
Imane Kaffal
Charlotte ILIOU
Zicheng SHA
florian A.
Candy Kouadio
Elise HIROUX
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys Empty Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 am

You watched and listened to Florian's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys Empty Re: Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:42 pm

I think that the nivel of Florian is quite good. It was clear and I unsterstand what he mean. It wiil be better with a slideshow. :-)
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys Empty Re: Observations and questions for Florian - Skinlys

Post by Candy Kouadio Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:52 pm

I think Florian must have confidence in him in English. I understand what he mean too.

Question : Even if you have a proposition for a CDD, in which sector or company would you like work and why?
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:00 pm

In my opinion, i have made to much useless movement. I was not enough prepared but i train myself maybe 10 times before my passage and it's still not enough. I was at 10 minutes alone with no one watching me in my appartment.

I think i could have explain more my differents missions to be sure to talk 10 minutes.

Like you say after my presentation, a slideshow could have been better but i didn't understand the instructions... I thought you say you didn't want it to train yourself to talk in english without support. I should have ask you, that was my bad.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Kouadio Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:03 pm

florian A. wrote:In my opinion, i have made to much useless movement. I was not enough prepared but i train myself maybe 10 times before my passage and it's still not enough. I was at 10 minutes alone with no one watching me in my appartment.

I think i could have explain more my differents missions to be sure to talk 10 minutes.

Like you say after my presentation, a slideshow could have been better but i didn't understand the instructions... I thought you say you didn't want it to train yourself to talk in english without support. I should have ask you, that was my bad.

I agree with you : it's complicated to explain missions, company and others in 10 minutes :/

If you don't have useless movement take an object in your hand as a pencil for example.
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Candy Kouadio wrote:I think Florian must have confidence in him in English. I understand what he mean too.

Question : Even if you have a proposition for a CDD, in which sector or company would you like work and why?

I don't know in each sector i want to be. Because like i say in my presentation, i want to become a project manager and the sector is not a problem. My internship was in cosmetic and it was new for me. All i want is to be a project manager and the sector doesn't matter.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:18 pm

My internship company is younger than your company and is a start-up company. Do you think that the working environment is more easy and free in a company with only 25 people than in a large enterprises. Anyway, in my internship company, only 10 people, we crowded in a room, feeling like a family. Laughing

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Zicheng SHA wrote:My internship company is younger than your company and is a start-up company. Do you think that the working environment is more easy and free in a company with only 25 people than in a large enterprises. Anyway, in my internship company, only 10 people, we crowded in a room, feeling like a family. Laughing

Oh nice question Very Happy I prefer to be in a young company or a little company because the experience is greater and the relation between employees is better. I don't want to be like a robot in a big company or to work for someone who don't see my work. I want to have the possibility to grow up in a company and to give my experience, my opinion. In fact, i want to wake up and to be happy to go to the work.  Smile

Maybe in a near futur i will have my own company Very Happy I have the ambiton to open an escape room in 1 year or more with a friend Very Happy

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:47 pm

I liked this presentation, it was clear and good quality. I just thin Florian has to take confidence of him-self.

I have a question : would you like find an intership only in this region or in all France ?

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane Kaffal Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 pm

I agree with you Floriann I think if you prepared more than the last time you will present a better defense but it's okey.

I have a question for you : do you think to apply for other internship this year even if you are accepted in the same company where you did your last one ?

Good luck Very Happy
Imane Kaffal
Imane Kaffal

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Charlotte ILIOU wrote:I liked this presentation, it was clear and good quality. I just thin Florian has to take confidence of him-self.

I have a question : would you like find an intership only in this region or in all France ?

Thanks for your comment. You are right when you say i need to be more confident in myself. I need to work on myself but it's hard Wink

The localisation doesn't matter for me. I just want to find a good society with a potential to evolve and to share experience. I need a family society.
I just don't want to be in Paris. I don't want to live in this city ... pale

Imane Kaffal wrote:I agree with you Floriann I think if you prepared more than the last time you will present a better defense but it's okey.

I have a question for you : do you think to apply for other internship this year even if you are accepted in the same company where you did your last one ?

Good luck Very Happy

I will continue to train myself in english and continue to watch series, movies in english. Like that i will be more confident and my english will be more fluent.

To answer at your question, i think i will go in the same society because there is a high possibility to evolve at project manager. I like my relation with the other employees and the relation between director and employee.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm

florian A. wrote:
Zicheng SHA wrote:My internship company is younger than your company and is a start-up company. Do you think that the working environment is more easy and free in a company with only 25 people than in a large enterprises. Anyway, in my internship company, only 10 people, we crowded in a room, feeling like a family. Laughing

Oh nice question Very Happy I prefer to be in a young company or a little company because the experience is greater and the relation between employees is better. I don't want to be like a robot in a big company or to work for someone who don't see my work. I want to have the possibility to grow up in a company and to give my experience, my opinion. In fact, i want to wake up and to be happy to go to the work.  Smile

Maybe in a near futur i will have my own company Very Happy I have the ambiton to open an escape room in 1 year or more with a friend Very Happy

The only thing that I noted is that you looked at the ground during your presentation.
I think you should have more confidence in yourself, your English is good.

It is funny, your future project has nothing to do with packaging Laughing

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Hey Florian,
your presentation was good, you should look at the audience Very Happy
and yeah! I would love to see your creative flyer ! Very Happy
Good luck
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:04 pm

I think that you did well during your presentation =]
I also think that you should be more confident while speaking in English.
I also think that it is more interesting to work in a small/young company because you can learn many things.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghita.Fouad Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:50 am

Hello Florian,

First i'd like to say that your presentation was good and your internship was really interesting, i think you really should go for the contract that the company has offered you, and I confirm what Aurelie just said. You really should be more confident during your next presentations because I noticed that you kept avoiding looking at John and us. You should know that your english is really good and you should look more comfortable while talking in front of a group of people. Good luck for your future experience though Smile

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:29 am

Your english was good ! the only problem is that you were not comfortable, be more confident and everything will be good !!

Do you really like to work in cosmetic univers ? Or you just like this job because you can have a CDI ? tongue
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:12 am

It's always easier to get a job when you are in a job.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Anne-Mary wrote:
florian A. wrote:

The only thing that I noted is that you looked at the ground during your presentation.
I think you should have more confidence in yourself, your English is good.

It is funny, your future project has nothing to do with packaging   Laughing

Yes you are right but packaging is a back-up if my project can't be done. And i like working in packaging ! So if i don't make my project then i will find a job in packaging and enjoy my work.

cécilia.morai wrote:Your english was good ! the only problem is that you were not comfortable, be more confident and everything will be good !!

Do you really like to work in cosmetic univers ? Or you just like this job because you can have a CDI ? tongue

haha nice question ^^ I never work in this sector before so i discover it with my internship. And surprisely i like it. First it was difficult because i don't use a lot of cosmetics products so i needed to learn fast and improve.
To answer to your question : I just want to work in packaging. i don't care to much about the sector as long as i work the packaging. I would like to be a project manager. Very Happy

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum