UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - The English course

+12
Aurélien Lechevalier
Nicolas GLORIAN
emacquet
Farchaud Hans
Nathan Lavaud
Quentin Carre
Geoffrey Belon
Carteron Claire
TREDAN Morane
romainteulé
Renouard Mélys
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty Week 6 - The English course

Post by Admin Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 am

For this week I want your feedback on the English course this first semester:

What did you like most? What did you dislike most? What did you think to the video exercises? What did you think to the class session? What did you think about the homework? What should I change? For the second semester what would you like added?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty Re: Week 6 - The English course

Post by Renouard Mélys Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello Mister Cox,
This is the first time I have a english teacher like you and thank's to you I like to speak english more and more. For me I prefere when we correct the exercices with you in half class. I dislike nothing. The video exercices is very cool because it talks about sports and diferents sports every week but not gymnatic at the moment. I find that give oral comprehension to writing is very good and instructive to understand the video. There is not too much homework and writing on the forum has become a habit that I find good. To my you mean nothing change.
Have a good week

Renouard Mélys

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty Romain teulé

Post by romainteulé Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Hello mister Cox. this semester is very well spent in your company. Of course you are always as fun and interesting. For me it is important to speak English all the time. Group work is interesting and productive. the evaluations went well. Just a small problem. I would love to have the final understanding corrected. Thank you for the semester and soon.

romainteulé

Back to top Go down

Post by TREDAN Morane Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello John
This semester I have nothing to blame you John, at the beginning of the year I thought that 2 hours of English would be too long and painful
but you are far from boring
We have a class very well, and everything went well this semester, the exercise vidéo is good , the homework is correc ( but I dont like expression oral without note )
for the second semester do not change anything, stay yourself, I trust you
has soon mistre Cox

TREDAN Morane

Back to top Go down

Post by Carteron Claire Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello Mister,
According to me the quarter it rather passed well, you are a good Prof. who tempts to like the subject.
It is very well to separate the class in two groups, it is more enriching for us the pupils.Videos are important for making us progress in the understanding of the oral. However for me, the time of evaluation of the last week in was too short for the work which there was to perform. I had time not at all to finish and it's a pity because I had understood the video. I shall like no change in the courts for the next semester. The only thing which I shall like it is to have a little more time for the evaluation.

Tank you Mister Cox.

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty Week 6

Post by Geoffrey Belon Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello sir
First of all what I think you are a good teacher who is making us laugh a lot, I like vocabulary classes. But I hate oral comprehension because I can not do it. In half group it is more pleasant to correct the exercises. The duties on the Forum allow to express themselves. For the second semester I would like to talk a little about climbing.
Bye sir

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello John,

I liked working on different sports, learning vocabulary in each of them. I liked the video exercises because it’s a good way to learn a language using images that can help us. And he allows us to improve in understanding of a new language because that request concentration and attention. I liked the class session because everyone can participate. I find that the idea of the blog is a good idea because it allows us to work our expression in English on different subject as well as to express myself on different subject. For the second semester. For the second semester I would like continue to work on different sport.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Lavaud Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi John,
You are a very fun and interresting teacher who love his job and we can see it .This semester was really great , the subject are very inerresting because it is about sport . there are not too much homework , this forum is now an habitude and i think it the better way to learn english step by step . To continue like this for second semester is perfect .
Bye !

Nathan Lavaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Farchaud Hans Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm

hello,
It is the first year which English spends so fast in class, this half-year in English and pass great fast.The fact of working known videos and a good way to learn English and to understand because we hear various accent of the British language.

Farchaud Hans

Back to top Go down

Post by emacquet Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Hello Mr.Cox

The thing what i like the most i think its your humour because we can speak english and learn more with laughing and sometimes we forget we arr in classroom and in my opinion it’s good Smile . For the thing i dislike, it when you give the script of the exercise before the end of the oral compréhension in this case and for me don’t encourage me to finish the exercise. About the homework i think it’s good to work a littlebit and to give our own opinion about sport. So apart the script i would change nothing.

emacquet

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty week 6

Post by Nicolas GLORIAN Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:32 am

hello Mr Cox,
The teaching is very different from the normal courses but this is much better.For the second semester on sport studying sports that has much less known to the general public,the different understanding was well organized, with a computer per person which allows to stop the video, to resume if we did not understand.

Nicolas GLORIAN

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty The English course

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Hello mister Cox,

This is the first time I have a English teacher like you and thank's to you. I like your humor, you make me laugh at all the courses. I prefere when we correct the exercices with you in half class. The video exercices is very cool because it talks about sports and diferents sports every week. In fact I like even the vocabulary because there is a relative with the sport. For the second semester, it will be cool to see a film or a serie in English of course Laughing.

Have a good week

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty the english cours

Post by andré mannier Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello Mr. Cox. This semester is very well spent between your company. Of course, you are always funny and interesting at the same time. For me, it is important to speak English all the time especially for the sport. Group work is interesting and productive. the evaluations went moderately well. Just one last thing, lescester city is poorly ranked this season while barcelona are first Laughing Laughing . Thank you for the semester and see you next time.

andré mannier

Back to top Go down

Post by Achille Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:41 pm

hi Mrs Cox what I like is your joke because it change of the course of habitude it's funny with you and how we work, cut the class in two groups and one work alone and the other with you it's good because it's easier to work with twelves students than twenty five

Achille

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty The english course

Post by Lonie Poussin Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello mister Cox. You are always as fun and interesting. For me it is important to speak Engglish. You are a good Prof. who tempts to like the subject.
It is very well to separate the class in two groups, it is more enriching for us the pupils. However for me, the time of evaluation of the last week in was too short for the work which there was to perform.
The video exercises. And he allows us to improve in understanding of a new language because that request concentration and attention.

This is the first time I have a English teacher like you and thank's to you.
For the second semester. I would not be there because I validated English "I am the best"
I wish you a good continuation and very quickly

Good bye Smile

Lonie Poussin

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - The English course Empty Quentin Browang

Post by Quentin Browang Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

For me, this first half of the year of English is a rediscovery! I had never appreciated as much English as with you. It is for me a method of work that I adored and for me, there is nothing to change!
Learn, learn, to learn, it was the vision of quite my teachers of English but with you, without wanting to praise you, there is this aspect of playful, you have a way of you expressing and a way of making teach which is new for me and whom I adore particularly!
Continue like that! With you I want to go to English and to learn then change nothing and the half-year 2 I hope so!

Cordially

Browang Quentin

Quentin Browang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down