UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The useless characters you wish were already dead

+10
florian A.
Charlotte ILIOU
ClaytonThibeaud
Ekrem.K
Morais.Cécilia
EléonoreJoubaire
LORCA Maxime
Admin
Aurélie Lecesne
TATIANA PICQ
14 posters

Go down

The useless characters you wish were already dead  Empty The useless characters you wish were already dead

Post by TATIANA PICQ Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:28 am

Hi everyone  bounce

As always i am going to talk about Tv shows  Laughing But this time it will be different cheers I am not going to ask you about what tv shows you are watching... My idea is to ask you to think about a character you would like to be killed off on a Tv series of your choice? You can choose as many characters as you want... but you must explain us why you want his/ her death  Evil or Very Mad
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

The useless characters you wish were already dead  Empty Re: The useless characters you wish were already dead

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:56 am

YEAH ! Bitching on characters is a nice topic ! (and bitching is always nice)

It's a hard choice but I would say.. Chuck in Better Call Saul !
He is the brother of the main character, and a total bitch. He has a kind of mentall illness, believing that he's allergic to electro magnetism, living without any form of electricity. And his brother, Jimmy, is really kind, he's taking care of him while Chuck is a pr*ck, always puts his brother down, try to make him struck off and ruin his life, because he thinks his lil' brother is incompetent. F**ck you Chuck and die alone !! Evil or Very Mad
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

The useless characters you wish were already dead  Empty Re: The useless characters you wish were already dead

Post by Admin Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:22 am

Obviously Karl from TWD. Surely no explanation is needed.

That redhead from Star trek discovery. She's an annoying goody goody with a whiny voice.

I'm sure I'll think of 1000's more.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am

Admin wrote:Obviously Karl from TWD.

That redhead from Star trek discovery.

Explain why !! Laughing
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 am

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:

That redhead from Star trek discovery.

Explain why !! Laughing

Sorry edited it while you were typing this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:24 pm

TATIANA PICQ wrote:Hi everyone  bounce

As always i am going to talk about Tv shows  Laughing But this time it will be different cheers I am not going to ask you about what tv shows you are watching... My idea is to ask you to think about a character you would like to be killed off on a Tv series of your choice? You can choose as many characters as you want... but you must explain us why you want his/ her death  Evil or Very Mad
If Carl could die it would be cool. I really can not do any more of this person, he is without interest. And you Tatiana, you have a preference?

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:31 pm

I agree with you and Maxime, I'm waiting for him to die since the first season actually... Dale died because of him !!! RIP DALE !!! Sad

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 am

Cersei in GOT !!!! and I think that I don't need to explain why ...
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:18 am

EléonoreJoubaire wrote:

I agree with you and Maxime, I'm waiting for him to die since the first season actually... Dale died because of him !!! RIP DALE !!! Sad

there are theories on the internet saying he will die in this season ... to be continued.... Suspect Suspect
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:04 am

LORCA Maxime wrote: And you Tatiana, you have a preference?

It may sound horrible but i cannot choose one character because there are too many characters i want to be killed off on so many shows... I hate for example when TV shows change their team by replacing former members by new ones... I am speaking about Arrow!
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:34 am

Another character in GOT : Theon Greyjoy !
He's useless, a traitor and he's not really fun.

But before of the last season, it was Lord Baelish, an epic moment when he die, on the serie and also when I saw it, on my face !!! Haha

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 am

I actually don't watch a lot of series... I'm waiting for they finish to start watching and finish them in one time...
BUT, I really will enjoy to see die Cersei in GoT ...
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 pm

As Clayton, I don't watch series at the moment but I remember that when I was young I watched Gossip Girl !!!
I loved this series and I can remember that I hated Georgina. That's why I will enjoyed her death haha !

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Nice subject =)

In TWD, the first character i think about is Gregorie, the mayor of the hill. What a dumbass and coward ! I hate him too much, i can't stand him to be alive after all he did.

In Fear TWD, i don't like Madyson. She is heartless now and only think about herself and to protect his childrens but don't care about the other people.

cecilia wrote:Cersei in GOT !!!! and I think that I don't need to explain why ...

I think all of us agree with you Smile

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 am

I'm surprised that so many people want Cersei dead. I haven't watched the tv series but in the books she is a very strong woman with a plan that she is trying to see through. In some ways a great model for women Shocked whereas Daenerys (although possibly another good role model for women) has some very boring chapters especially in the first few books. I would much rather Daenerys was killed off than Cersei. another woman who deserves a bigger role (and may do as in the books she's not dead yet) is the big ugly warrior woman who goes down the river with Jamie lannister.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:03 pm

florian A. wrote:Nice subject =)

In TWD, the first character i think about is Gregorie, the mayor of the hill. What a dumbass and coward ! I hate him too much, i can't stand him to be alive after all he did.

Totally agree for Gregory !! And I think he won't stay alive for too long !
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 pm

In game of thrones I would like to see dying Sansa ... I have nothing against redheads but Sansa has no soul ... and she is boring

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 pm

I guess I will have to watch Game Of Thrones to avoid any spoil.. Laughing SANSA and CERCEI are still alive ! What about John Snow or Arya.... ? The mystery remains whole ! Razz

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:06 am

EléonoreJoubaire wrote:I guess I will have to watch Game Of Thrones to avoid any spoil.. Laughing SANSA and CERCEI are still alive ! What about John Snow or Arya.... ? The mystery remains whole ! Razz

I'm waiting when Cersei die alien alien alien
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 am

in How to get away with murder, its Bonnie that i want to see deaaaad !! aghhhhhh she gets on my nerves
i hate her personality ! she's hyprocritical, cold-blooded, and always attacks on your back Evil or Very Mad
But in GOT i dont want Ceirsey's death Very Happy sh's evil but soooo smart & a strong woman queen
But Lord belish yeeeeees i was really happy when he's dead ! it was a great moment heheheee
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 pm

el.ibtissam wrote:in How to get away with murder, its Bonnie that i want to see deaaaad !! aghhhhhh she gets on my nerves
i hate her personality ! she's hyprocritical, cold-blooded, and always attacks on your back Evil or Very Mad
But in GOT i dont want Ceirsey's death  Very Happy sh's evil but soooo smart & a strong woman queen
But Lord belish yeeeeees i was really happy when he's dead ! it was a great moment heheheee

oh lord Belish ... I forget about him ... I thought he will leave until the end but what a surprise when he die. It's not that i don't like him but he made some salt in the story Cool He was strange and quite sneaky. But ok in the end he was not smart and deserve to die Smile

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 pm

In my opinion, Sheldon in The big bang theory deserve to die ! He is a little piece of S**** and he always complain himself.

But i have to say that without him, the show will be a little bit borring and less funny. So i have to deal with this dilemma...
Julien Platard
Julien Platard

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora Taldir Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:00 pm

The character I hate a lot in Game of throne is the lannister queen. She is acting so well that I want to kill her.
She is evil, mean, sneaky. She kill her on son (not on purpose) but he comit sucide because her mother kill all the family from Rose house included the wife's son.
She doesn't like or love anyone but herslf.
Flora Taldir
Flora Taldir

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:52 pm

I found a new character that annoys me a lot, it's Frodon Sacquet. Do not ask me why, but i find him fragile. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down