UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skins (Season 1 and 2)

+7
Gendry Marceline
Virginie Auclair
Fanny Khader
Justine LORIN
Amarande SERRANO
joachim natali
Pochic Morgane
11 posters

Go down

Skins (Season 1 and 2) Empty Skins (Season 1 and 2)

Post by Pochic Morgane Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 pm

I finally decide to present you Skins !
Because it was the first TV shows that I saw in english (with subtitles of course).
So, Skins it's an England's tv show.
It's about a young adult group who lives in Bristol. They made their first experience of life, like drinking alcohol, drugs, sex, ... In the first season, each characters had a special episode. The personal episode present the life of the character.
Tony, is the most popular of the group, he had a girlfriend Michelle, his bestfriend Sid loves Michelle. Then we have Chris, a drugs addict, a little bit lost in his life. Jal, the most normal character, Anwar a muslim guy, Cassie who have some eating disorder and Maxxie, a gay.

I'm sure you all have seen this series !

Pochic Morgane

Back to top Go down

Skins (Season 1 and 2) Empty Re: Skins (Season 1 and 2)

Post by joachim natali Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Morgane!

I really liked Skins. That help me to understand and think about problems that teenagers may encounter. I was so sad when I knew the stop of the serie.
joachim natali
joachim natali

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarande SERRANO Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi Morgane,
Skins is really remember me the teenage part of my life! But as you, I guess, I was addicted to the characters of the season 1 and 2. When I saw in season 3 that they changed them all, or almost, I was so disappointed that I stopped watching it...

Amarande SERRANO

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochic Morgane Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 pm

It's a part of my childhood too ! I stopped at the middle of the season 3 for the same reasons ! I was a little bit attached to the first characters !

Pochic Morgane

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello you Smile
I didn't know this series before, and the beginning of you summary interests me, but after you explain briefly the persons and I'm scared that this series is more for teenagers than young adults :/ But maybe I'm wrong ! And Amarande and you said that the characters changed between the second and the third series so I don't want to be disappointed like you if I start the series ^^

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny Khader Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi Morgane !!
One series of my teenage life too ! But I liked the season 3 too even if they change the characters (especially because I was in love with Freddie, I admit it... Embarassed ) . Maxxie was my favorite in the season 1 and 2!
Fanny Khader
Fanny Khader

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie Auclair Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:01 pm

I also love this series and its two seasons but I do not agree with the majority of you the 2nd generation is also great! It is the 3rd generation that is very very very bad.
I totally agree with fanny, and also about Freddie rabbit
Virginie Auclair
Virginie Auclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Gendry Marceline Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi Morgane !

I have never watched all the episodes of this series, but I remember that I study in English class in high school. But with your presentation I maybe will watching the whole series Wink
Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Ohhh this music !!!! It reminds me my childhood as well !

I loved this series and I'm still loving it ! All the characters were captivating. I've watched the fourth first seasons and it was nice for me. As Virginie I stopped watching at the beginning of the fifth season with the third generation I hated it.
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 am

Hi !

I have seen every season (even the very last season with Cassie, Cook and Effy) and of course the third generation was so baaad.
The two-first generation was far better (and I was in love with Effy obviously). It reminds me many memories and I watched the season 3 and 4 twice.
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi ! 

I have seen every season like you Jeremy. I remember that I love this series when I was younger and that I was listening "Wild World" singing by Sid at the end of the first season, in the bus to go to high school :

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Fanny Khader wrote:Hi Morgane !!
One series of my teenage life too ! But I liked the season 3 too even if they change the characters (especially because I was in love with Freddie, I admit it...  Embarassed ) . Maxxie was my favorite in the season 1 and 2!

Ahah, I think the same than you Fanny!! I really loved the first season, maybe less the second one and the third don't need to say something!!
My favourite character was Cook, he was crazy I've no doubts but he was endearing!!
Remembers me my youth...
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochic Morgane Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:38 am

Justine LORIN wrote:Hello you Smile
I didn't know this series before, and the beginning of you summary interests me, but after you explain briefly the persons and I'm scared that this series is more for teenagers than young adults :/ But maybe I'm wrong ! And Amarande and you said that the characters changed between the second and the third series so I don't want to be disappointed like you if I start the series ^^

Hi you !
Sorry I didn't take time to reply silent
You can just watch the first episode and make your opinion about the series Smile And if you don't like it's not a problem !
The series is more cyclic, in the fisrt and second season it's about Tony's life and friend, and in the third is about Tony's sister: Effy !

Pochic Morgane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum