UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE

+3
Aurélie Mertz
Bertin pauline
Morais.Cécilia
7 posters

Go down

Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE Empty Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE

Post by Morais.Cécilia Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:32 pm

More than 2 weeks before the partials and the end of our studies...

What did you think of Cepe during these two years? Are you sad or happy to leave? And are you ready to leave school to work?

Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE Empty Re: Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE

Post by Bertin pauline Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:03 pm

I love your subject Cécilia ... but I think I'll cry writing my message haha
I love Cepe because we have a good group atmosphere, we had fun together but we also know how to work together. We have done a lot of things in two years. I think it's great. The cepe is a good school because there are students who come from different school backgrounds and we can share our knowledge. There are also many professionals who come to teach us.
I think I'm happy to go on an internship to discover a new company and to enter the world of work. But, I want to go back to school at the end of my internship because I'm not ready to leave school ....

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE Empty Re: Soon the end of the lessons and CEPE

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:41 pm

CEPE was 2 beautiful years ^^
So much fun in this school!
Our group is amazing, always motivated to organise party, to eat, to go to the restaurant (miam miam)
I discovered many things about packaging and project management.
I am also very proud to have done the NDD with the BDE

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:59 pm

I think nobody regret this 2 years in CEPE because we are a good group with a good ambience and good memories of each one.
For the moment, I want to go to the internship because we have too much work but I think at the end of my internship I would like to return to the CEPE to see again my friends
I also want to do some holidays because it's been a long time that I didn't have holidays, it will be good !

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 pm

I'm so sad because it's soon the end of our studies and we're going to leave our school.

It was two years very beautiful because I met a lot of very lovely people. It was so cool to pass time with you and we passed very good time in Angoulême all together : parties, restaurants, NDD...

I also like my studies in this school because it's interested me : marketing, packaging and communication. We have the oportunity to do very good internships and I think it's so important for our future.

I don't want to believe that we are already leaving Angoulême. This last year has gone at a crazy speed.

A lot of us are moving to Paris, so I hope that we'll continue our life in Paris together after our work and during weekends !

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Ekrem.K wrote: I also want to do some holidays because it's been a long time that I didn't have holidays, it will be good !

I AGREE cheers
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 am

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:
Ekrem.K wrote: I also want to do some holidays because it's been a long time that I didn't have holidays, it will be good !

I AGREE cheers

But we don't have any holidays now^^ Crying or Very sad
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:06 pm

personally I am divided, I really want to leave Angoulême but I like the cepe. And it's weird to not have any more classes !
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum