UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B S02W04 Inspiration

+8
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Solène Bergier
ClémentJaunay
maelys fouche
Matthieu Morisset
Nolwenn Lautredou
Wissam
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Group B S02W04 Inspiration Empty Group B S02W04 Inspiration

Post by Admin Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Who has inspired you and why?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group B S02W04 Inspiration Empty Re: Group B S02W04 Inspiration

Post by Wissam Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 am

Hi, youtubers rarely inspire me but when they do it's about getting over life difficulties. Brands inspire me creativity with their communication. My Master 1 in marketing (the teachers), inspire me innovation and competition that exists between markets. My parents inspire me respect and my Friends inspire me in my everyday life because they are happy ans reliable.
Wissam
Wissam

Birthday : 1993-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello, I can say that I am not really inspired bu this topic ahah

As Wissam said I am inspired by the people from my family and also my friends. Especially my grandfather, Paul. I love spending my time with him and listen the stories about his life. He has too much anecdotes to tell me about his work, travels and experiences. He is someone really curious and organized because he write everything about what happen in his life. Maybe that is why he has a good memory even if he will celebrate 90 years old in July. But what I prefer with him are his jokes. So I really want to be like him in my future.
About my friends, I like learn about myself with them. Each of my friends are differents and I like inspiring me from they actions and choices.
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am

Hi, couple years ago i was really depressed about me and my life for some reasons. At that time i found a google executive who made me see things differently. This man was showing an algorithm for happiness after loosing is young child. At that time it backed me up so much and helped me to keep going on and made me go forward. I don't know this man name but today i really tanks him cause I probably wouldn't be here without him.
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi,

I always wanted to travel in my life and before travelling I was a bit sad because I wanted so much but I couldn't because I was studying! So I started to watch some pages of bloggers travelers and they inspired me a lot! I wanted to do and go everywhere they went. Then, I started to travel because I love it and I think those bloggers made me feel envious!
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by ClémentJaunay Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:30 pm

The Maestro, His Highness, Majesty, King ... Roger Federer.

He is a model. Very talented, very kind, very humble, hard worker... He is a old man in the tennis world, he was announced "at the end of his glorious career" at least three times, and he overkilled everything at each come back.

He is fully engaged in lots of humanitarian causes and a full time dad despite his very full tennis & businessman agenda.

At the beginning of his career, he was a very impulsive, very hot-tempered, he was broken his rackets often. But he changed everything, he did a lot of work to become a more reasonable person and to be more performing. That means you can change if you want to, and then become the Greatest Of All Times. It doesn't matter if you do/did a false-start, you still can be better and succeed, you still can become one of the most loved people on earth (and stay humble!).

That's why I admire him.

And to speak about a woman, I admire Emma Watson too. I think she is very courageous and her engagement to promote equality between everyone is really great. She is from our generation, so she is representing us, our wish for a better world with concrete measures and actions to change mentalities.

I could also talk about anime's characters or YouTubers, but there are a lot so... We can find inspiration from everywhere, and I think we do. It's part of our socialization.

ClémentJaunay

Back to top Go down

Post by Solène Bergier Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I do not really have someone whom inspired me... I think that everybody who is doing incredible things or which is showing a huge strenght of spirit, buy doing something inspiring but simple can inspire me. I think people whom are sick are strongest people and can teach us so many thing and I admire how they stay positive smiling. Those are examples for me, but also their families.

People whom are doing what they dream of, leaving everything behind them are incredible people for me because I dream to travel the world...

I think my family is inspiring me, because most of them are examples compared with tests they overcame.

Solène Bergier

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi guys,

For my part, i will speak about a man who inspires me by his actions and its willingness to assist.
This guy is Jerôme Jarre

He is a very famous french influencer, he began his career on internet in 2013 by doing short funny video of himself on the app VINE.
He became very famous and had more than millions of followers, he was the fourth most followed individual on VINE.
In 2014, an advertising agency offered him a 1 million contract to stay 1 year in NYE but he turn down the offer. He said that for him money isn't a synonym of success and he didn't want to sell his freedom.

After that, he decided to quit his life in manhattan to travel around the world and help people thanks to his fame.
He launched a campaign to install electricity in rural philipines and succed to raise more than 150K $
In 2017, he did 2 important actions :

Firstly in Somalia. The country suffered of an important lack of food and water because of a drought, so he decided to contact famous brand and turkish government to fill cargo plane of food, medecine and water for the locals population. He helped to raise 4 millions $ for somalis and try to improve their difficult daily lives.

Secondly in Bangladesh in the world biggest refugee camp. A muslim minority, who is name the Rohingyas, had to escape from Birmania because their were killed and tortured. So jerome called different french influencer to go in this refugee camp and help him to show to every body what's happen there. In 3 days, more than 3 millions $ were collected to help these people.

For me, jerome jarre is a real source of inspiration, he use his fame to help the other and do good thing for humanity. This is the best way to use his followers and act for the progress.

Group B S02W04 Inspiration 29.12.2017-J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me-Jarre-r%C3%A9compens%C3%A9-par-DoSomething
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by TIAN Zhekun Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:37 am

Hello, everyone, I don't think in my life there's someone who had inspired me... But I can also say that everyone whom I have met has inspired me. The communication between me and another perso  can make me realize the difference in different aspects so that I could be inspired. (this topic is very difficult and abstract for me, I don't have much idea in this)
TIAN Zhekun
TIAN Zhekun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Hi,

Like some of you, no one really inspire me, I don't have a model in my life but I respect people who start from nothing and who, with hard-working, success in their life. In writing this message, I think about Cristiano Ronaldo who was poor during his childhood. I have read somewhere his mother does not want to have another child but with some luck, Ronaldo is still born. He was a hard-working man who struggled for his dreams to be the best footballer. Even if many people can think he earns too much money today, I think this man can be a model for many, many children in the world.
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Hellooo

I agree that it is really hard to find someone that really inspires you, the aim of this topic was more about talking of someone you admire and why. I can see you've all talked about amazing people like Roger Federer, Jerome Jarre or Emma Watson and I have to admit that I admire them too for what they've accomplished and for what they fight for.

If I had to give the name of someone I admire, I would talk about Christiane Taubira. Taubira is a famous French politician who used to be at the head of the Ministry of Justice, she was born in Cayenne, in Guyanna and she comes from a family of 11 children who were all abandoned by their father and who had to deal with the death of their mother, who raised them alone, at a very young age. She is well known for being at the origin of the law aiming to recognize Slavery as a Crime Against Humanity and for defending before the Parliament the law allowing same-sex people to get married.
I think she is and incredibly strong woman who's constantly been fighting against unequality in this country while having to deal with the fact that she was a black woman. She had to face several racist attacks but she always responded with dignity and kept on fighting for equality at a levels. She also is a very smart woman and every of her speeches give me chills, because she doesn't need any notes to speak in front of the Assembly and because you can feel that she is truly comitted in the causes she defends.
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayra Fernandes Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Hey everyone,

I don’t really like this subject, because in my point of view it’s not always good to be inspired by someone. And I’ll explain you why.

I have a lot of commun examples that inspired be in a lot of different ways, like Barack and Michelle Obama, Zilda Arns, Beyoncé, my parents. But, the problem is that nobody is perfect. So if I can’t really say I admire these people, I admire some of their actions.

Barack  and Michelle Obama, for example, with all their effort to integrate and empower black and latin people in their racist country; Zilda Arns because of her work with poor children in Haiti, and Beyonce with her fight for feminism; my parents as an example of hard work and how to be a couple for so long without trying to kill each other.

In the end, everybody has done something or have some quality that can inspire me in some way.

Mayra Fernandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum