UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1

Go down

SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1 Empty SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1

Post by Cheick Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:34 am

Yesterday, i watched the first episode of my favorite , series “ Modern family “. Indeed , this serie began in 2009 and it is comedy series . In this series there are 3 family that are very different. In the first episode in season 1 : the first couple is Jay Pritchett and  Gloria were married recently .  the principal goal ofJay is to not make  old  ,so he refuses to look corny, especially in the eyes of Gloria's son, Manny. Then, for their part, Claire and Phil have trouble managing their three children. Finally, Mitchell and Cameron, for their part, come back from Vietnam where they adopted a little girl named Lily.

Cheick

Back to top Go down

SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1 Empty SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 2

Post by Cheick Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Today, I just finished episode 2 of my Modern family series. So I'll summarize it for you quickly. Luke son of Phil and Claire very scoundrel wants to be offered a bike, but Claire (his mother) does not think he is responsible enough to have this bike so Phil as a good father will do everything possible to help Luke get on his mother that he can take care of the bike. New parent, Mitchell and Cameron take Lily to her first wake-up class because since her adoption, both dads need knowledge to educate this little girl.

Last edited by Cheick on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Cheick

Back to top Go down

SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1 Empty SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 3

Post by Cheick Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:48 am

So today, I watched episode three of my favorite show. To summarize, in this third episode, the three different couples implement to strengthen their family bond. Phil "claire's husband" will try to start over with his eldest daughter's new boyfriend "AILEY" in order to create a new climate of trust between them. However, he "Phil" never really managed to have a good relationship with his father-in-law so Claire will remind him of that. He will therefore decide to ask to do activities with his father-in-law "Jay" who is very snobbish with his sons-in-law.

On the other hand, since the adoption of their little girl, "Mitchell" seems to be losing his feet and fleeing his parental obligations for fear of having everything fail. But "Cameron" her husband, will then decide to familiarize him with the daily life that a good father could have in order to give him back his confidence.

Finally, Gloria will try to strengthen her relationship with Claire "her husband's eldest daughter" because since her father's remarriage, Claire sees Gloria with a bad eye because she thinks it is a union of interest.  So both will get to know each other a little bit better, more by involving their respective children.

Cheick

Back to top Go down

SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1 Empty SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 4

Post by Cheick Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 pm

In this fourth episode, Dede, "Claire and Mitchell's mother", decides to come and visit the family after a few months earlier she had caused trouble at Jay's wedding, "her ex-husband", and Gloria. Mitchell therefore warns his father that his mother will be present at the dinner that evening. Jay would rather not tell Gloria. Claire and Phil are trying to figure out if Dylan, their daughter Haley's boyfriend, is responsible enough to take her to a concert.

Cheick

Back to top Go down

SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1 Empty Re: SERIES : Modern Family / Season 1 / Episode 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum