UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty-season 1

4 posters

Go down

Dynasty-season 1 Empty Dynasty episod 1-serie 1

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi everybody,

I watched one episod of this serie but i find her really interesting because she explains the familys who have of power and the rivality there are between them.

I think to will continue this serie to discover the different tecnical to have obtain the power inside in the company, to discover the concept different to negociate a contract and to share or not share the power between the members of family.

Moreover, the relationship between the familys of power are really specialy and it's the same in the family herself. For example, everybody make that he wants, and he don't have a real relation between father and son or father and daughter. Just a relation for the power and when you don't have the power, you choice for example of make a company competitors by against the family company. It's a relation very particulary and interesting to understand and to analyse.

I hope I have convinced you and that this serial topic interests you, it is particularly interesting to understand how rich families work and to make us realize that it is not always what we thought. Money does not necessarily mean happiness.  Very Happy
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Dynasty-season 1 Empty Dynasty-season 1

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm going to talk about the Dynastie serie. I continue to watch because it's very interresting, and same if it's rapid when they speak english i try to understand. Such as I said the last time, the subject global is a rich family who have a important company and who have a notoriety important. The family image it's important to business. During the episods, there are a veritable fight for the power and at the same time they try to keep a good relationship in the family (to each other self protected).

The relationships of rich family isn't not really different than the real life but it's more complicate because there are different things to take into acount (such opinion of others on us, the impact to business projects and the notoriety of the company...). For example, when the president give the post of director general has her wife, this comportement give rise to of questioning of the part of employees, the others people of the city and the world of work. This example shows that each choice have the consequences when you are a family with of power.

However, during this serie, when you have a problem you have a solution and when you have a money everything is solved. This shows that with money everything can be bought (silence, confessions of murders to protect a family member, lawyers, infiltrating the police...).

I think to continue to watch this serie for understand still better the relationshipt between this type of family and the relations of business in a company. Very Happy
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Dynasty-season 1 Empty Re: Dynasty-season 1

Post by Amelie Trarieux Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:15 am

Hi Clothilde !
I love this kind of serie, it really remind me of one called Empire! Have you seen it? Same there, money can buy everything but also creates many problems! It's all around the universe of music (rap music) but also brings up some important topics as violence, mental disease... Loved it!
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi Amelie
Thank you for the advice. I think I will watch the Empire after Dynastie but the new episods of the season 2 are just publish so I think to finish firstly Dynasty because it's long and I don't like watch different serie in the same time.
Of more, if the serie to speak others subject such as music, violence, and mental disease it's very interesting and will complet my knowledges on the subject to rich family.
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:11 pm

It seems like you're doing a ethnologic study on the behavior of rich people through TV shows.
I love that and I do find that very interesting how many series focus on the atmosphere of rich people. If you want to compare with "poor" family, my best recommendation would be shameless. We should do a study on how Hollywood impact our view on extreme social situation and how families can face same problems or addiction but respond/ react differently!
Seems like we got something constructive here!
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Maurisset Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi Clothilde !
Your serie seems to be cool
Rich families are such interesting to study, notably in a sociological way ...

Pauline Maurisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:23 pm

I don't think I just watch this serie for the fun but it's interesting that you said.
I think ther are more of series which speak of relationships and the power of a rich family that of series which speak of poor family.
Thanks to advice for this serie but I think I will don't have the time to watch all serie on this subject.
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEGEAU PAULINE Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Yes ! Dynasty it's interesting show for see sociological interaction in rich families but I little bit disappointed about way this topic was treat.... So exaggerate !
FLEGEAU PAULINE
FLEGEAU PAULINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi Pauline,
you are disappointed by the overall history of the series or just on how to deal with sociological interactions. I didn't understand everything and since I like this series I would like to understand your point of view.
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEGEAU PAULINE Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi Clothilde ! Sorry for the wait !!!
I'm speaking about the way of production... They have point of view so exuberant... So "cliché" What a pity ! Because th subject is so interesting !
(I don't where you are, but there is person i don't like ! Because this person as so falso...
FLEGEAU PAULINE
FLEGEAU PAULINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum