UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVERDALE

+5
Chloé Gailledrat
Pauline Maurisset
Clothilde Pluchart
Admin
Amelie Trarieux
9 posters

Go down

RIVERDALE  Empty RIVERDALE

Post by Amelie Trarieux Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:26 am

This week I'm going to talk about Riverdale.
This is one of the best Netflix show according to me. It can be seen as quite special so the key is just to let go and accept things how they are, embrace the specific atmosphere of the show!
You're following the story of 5 teenagers in the town of Riverdale. First you have Archie, the typical cute boy next door, his best friend Jughead (helloooooo Cole Sprouse I love youuuuu) who is writing a story on what's happening in town (he is the narrator).
Then there is Betty, who seems at first like the perfect blond girl, trying hard (too hard) to be what her mom wants her to be (she ends up being faaaaaaar from perfect) and the new girl in town, Veronica. Badass queen of ice, a lot of what's happening is related to her family.
Finally my personal favorite Cheryl, quite fucked up character but really interesting!

Two seasons are already released, and season 3 started last Thursday. I would definitely recommend this serie full of love stories, suspense, stress and much more, once you start you probably won't stop!
Enjoyyyyyyyy!
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

RIVERDALE  Empty Re: RIVERDALE

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Sounds like just my type of series. Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi Amelie,
I agree with you the Riverdale serie is very good. We we attache very rapidly to the characters and I think if you likes Cheryl maybe because you looks like her a little (you launch maybe of arrows on the wicked people). hihi ^^
I advice was everything to watch this serie such as Amelie.
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Maurisset Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 pm

I don't know this serie but it makes me think of a serie you can Watch when you're tired and you don't want to give you a headache Laughing

Pauline Maurisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Even though I got Archie at "which character of riverdale are you" I LOOOOOVE THAT YOU COMPARE ME TO CHERYL! She is so badass ahahaha, I wish red would look that good on me and that I could hit people with an arrow (spoiler here sorry not sorry)RIVERDALE  Captur11
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Amelie Trarieux wrote:Even though I got Archie at "which character of riverdale are you" I LOOOOOVE THAT YOU COMPARE ME TO CHERYL! She is so badass ahahaha, I wish red would look that good on me and that I could hit people with an arrow (spoiler here sorry not sorry)RIVERDALE  Captur11

Why have you put that picture of Victor at the end of your post?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

RIVERDALE  Empty SERIES - Riverdale

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 am

Hello everybody !
This week, I watched the latest episode of Riverdale.

This show take place in a little city where we can think that nothing can happen... until the murder of Jason Blossom, one of the heir of the richest family in the town. This is how the serie started in the first season, introducing the main characters : Betty Cooper, Jughead, Archie and Veronica Lodge.

Veronica is the daughter of a mafia's boss and started a new life in Riverdale with her mother while her father was in jail. Betty and her quickly became best friends because they're too independant and brave. Jughead is a young writer, a wild card who can't find his place in the perfect Riverdale High School because he's part of the Serpent's Gang. Archie is the most popular at school, he's a musician and playing football, a stereotype in himself ! The four characters have to face of all mysteries that happened in the city and are implied in.

The season one was very addictive and interesting but the season two was different and took an other way in the story with the Black Hood and Archie implied in Veronica's father's affairs.

I don't know what to think about this season premiere. The two first episode were totally WTF. Betty and Cie seems idiot now, I don't understand their choices or their actions. Archie decided to go in jail even if he's innocent, Veronica danced in front of the jail with the Vixens, this story about the Gargoyle King and Betty who saw the twins flying in the air. WTF ??? It doesn't have any sense ! I wish Riverdale can back to normal please !

That's it for this week, see you to the next episode !
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

RIVERDALE  Empty Series - Riverdale

Post by Axelle Cantone Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:49 am

Hi, today I am going to speak about the famous Riverdale series which I think a lot of you have already started to watch.
I started watching this series about a year ago and the third season just came out last week, great news for fans like me.

In short, the city of Riverdale hides secrets about each of its characters. The story takes place in a high school. The first upset of this story will be Jason's death. A group of young high school students will try to solve this story but will be opposed by all the mysteries of the city.

In the first episode of Season 3, Archie Andrews is on trial for the death of a man that he did not commit. Despite the fact that her mother is a lawyer and that she gives all her possible to get out of it, it will be convicted for 2 years. But everything suggests that "snakes", a gang, will help him to escape.

I don't tell you more ... Very Happy

Axelle Cantone

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:20 pm

SPOILER - If you have not seen the last episode of Riverdale stop here !!

I have watch it thursday evening, and again they are starting the season in a strange way... They added paranormal activities (lol) inside the series which was (at first) about teenagers... I admit that I am bit fearful and this type of "paranormal" series do not match with me at all !

I hope that they will go back on track as soon as possible, or I will have to sleep the light on Evil or Very Mad
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:28 am

(SPOILER)

Hi Léa! I've watched the latest episode as well and I'm quite disappointed. I love the entire part around Veronica's bar and the story around Archie in Jail still matches the spirit of Riverdale! BUT WTFFFFFFF the entire part around Betty and Jughead and their parents and all this paranormal activites is so far not so good. AND WHY IN HELL WOULD SOMEONE SLEEP IN THE BUNKER OF CRAZY WEIRD PEOPLE!!!

Anyway, I hope it will get better and I'm still very excited to see the next episode hoping it will be good.
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Aupetit Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Girls, do we agree it's weird for a teenager girl to open a bar?
And another question, why do we have to wait the 8th November to see the next episodes??? Question during the holidays... Netflix it's so unfair to do this to us....

Léa Aupetit

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Damn, finally someone who shares my point of view. Bringing the supernatural into the series : but why ? WHY DO THAT ?! No, did they really want to copy the concept of Sabrina and the Dark Master ? What is this focus on demoniac horned leaders ? Question Question Question Question Question
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

RIVERDALE  Empty SERIES- RIVERDALE

Post by Pauline Maurisset Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi everybody !

I've just started to Watch season 1 of Riverdale, and I'm not disappointed about.

It takes place in a high school with students that try to investigate after the murder of a student.
It's a little bit dark, but it is conterbalanced with sympathic stories of love and friendship.

It is easy to watch and quite easy to understand, it is the perfect series to relax after school when you're home (if you take distance...)

Can't wait to watch season 2 !

Pauline Maurisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down