UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group D Final discussion topic

3 posters

Go down

Group D Final discussion topic Empty Group D Final discussion topic

Post by Admin Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:57 am

This week you need to say what you would like in English during your second semester. What do you think you need before you leave Angouleme and study somewhere else next year. Sensible and thought out responses are requested. Also this semester we tried a number of different activities, which did you like and which did you think were not so good. Don't worry about telling the truth - I have no problems with it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group D Final discussion topic Empty Re: Group D Final discussion topic

Post by melvin migeon Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello John,
The program of this first semester was quite fun, I've liked very much the work on "the end of the world"!
The only bad thing for me was when we passed one hour on the computer room, for the first 30minutes my work was effective but the rest of the time was very long and we're easely distracted.
For the second semester why not doing a work of the same type as "the end of the world", for exemple if I have to do a desert crossing, what people I take to accompany me...

melvin migeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello John,
In this first semester, I liked work in the classroom orally, that was very fun I thought. I think it's a good thing to work orally because we need to practice speaking.
I think that was not so good it is the computer room were I was distract lot of times because watch several times the same video is wearisome. Despite this, I think it's a good thing to listen lot of english, so I think you should be reduce the time of listening and the student can be listen a series at their home for work their comprehension as you said last year..

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum