UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Discussion - first semester

2 posters

Go down

Final Discussion - first semester Empty Final Discussion - first semester

Post by Admin Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:42 am

I want you to share you opinions on this first semester in English. What did you think to the work we did? What about the class video comprehension sessions? What was good, what was not so good? Then think about what is important to you to work on in the second semester and in practical terms how it can be set up. Do not worry about making negative comments, I've been a teacher for a long time and I accept that everything I try in class is not successful. I like my students to look critically at what they need and suggest ideas to make their learning experience even better. So over to you...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Final Discussion - first semester Empty Re: Final Discussion - first semester

Post by Jason-dmt Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 pm

I really appreciate and learn from this semester, i met an incredible person who have the same first name that my bro ( you John ! ). However my opinion about the work class is, we should be able to illustrate all the things we see, in a way to learn and not just do for do. Indeed i think about the two sessions about golf and United Kingdom, so, maybe you could bring a lot of pictures, why not symbol or references in order that the words don't stay words. Well now, the oral test is an efficient method in order to fight the trouble to talk in public of many of us, this is important to keep going to practice and bring news as ask question to make our answer back better and still do build habit of conversation. All that to say, thanks to this first semester, good Christmas and think to your wonderful student bringing back chocolate Wink

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down