UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll

4 posters

Go down

Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll  Empty Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll

Post by Jordan Besson Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:21 pm

Hello guys,

I suggest you to talk about water bidet toilet because toilet paper roll is a big environmental problem.
Indeed, to create one toilet paper roll we have to use 250 litres of water : it's pollutant.

Japenese people use water bidet toilet and it's a good solution. I know use water it's too contaminant but we recycle it.

So, what do you thing about this ?

Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll  Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi8qd3228rgAhVbBWMBHcfsDAcQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2Fitem%2FBidet-Electronic-Bidet-Toilet-Seat-Attachment%2F508953459
Jordan Besson
Jordan Besson

Birthday : 1997-06-27

Back to top Go down

Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll  Empty Re: Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll

Post by Antoine DEBERTOLIS Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:55 am

Jordan I think it's a good idea. But i'm not really sure European society is ready for this system.
Japanese people are in advance in technologie. Let the time Jordan but in the futur I'm sure all the home will equip this type of system.
Antoine DEBERTOLIS
Antoine DEBERTOLIS

Back to top Go down

Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll  Empty Re: Water bidet toilet VS Toilet paper roll

Post by Damaye Alexis Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:11 pm

I don't know exactly how work this way to clean up but after the use of the bidet toilet, how do they dry their bodies you think Jordan ?  cyclops  Maybe in private house, they can use towels or things like that, but in public toilet ? I imagine they have to use paper to dry their bodies. So they have to use water and paper ? I'm not sure that is better

Of course, if they use towels or things like that it's great, but I wonder questions about hygiene

And yes, I'm agree with Antoine, it's not in our culture for now, maybe in the future scratch
Damaye Alexis
Damaye Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi !
From my experience in Japan I can say that Japanese toilets are the best ! Thanks to the water bidet toilet ! Your ass is cleaner than ever ! And you can reheat the seat, there are many buttons on it. You can choose the power of the water jet. Everything is made in order to make the person who use it happy. The only problem is to dry your butt. You actually need toilet paper but you won’t need it as much as when you use it without water jet.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum