UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 discussion topic.

+14
Aymericedouard
sroesler
Gaborit Valentin
baptistebordron
bizambar
Florian BOUILLAUD
Matteo bello
samantha valentin
Grondin Thomas
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Hugo Pasquier
Thibaud Lelong
LucasWDM
Admin
18 posters

Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. Empty Week 1 discussion topic.

Post by Admin Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:40 am

Ask Lucas what the topic is and start writing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. Empty Re: Week 1 discussion topic.

Post by LucasWDM Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:06 pm

Ok fine so I guess if we share work we share salary ? 😂 If you really want me to choose the topic...
What's about : "What are your main plans / goals for this year 2019/2020"

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:25 pm

For new school year, i want in a first time to have my L2 and validate my internship. I also want obtain my BFF 1 in bodybuilding and weightlifting. The goal of this year is to learn the more possible about training and win the more experience possible with my internship to use it in the futur when i will be a sport educator. I would also like pass the best year possible in my sport and surpassing me to be better than in the past or now.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Pasquier Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:56 pm

In this new school year, I want in a first time to have good marks in L2. Then, I want to validate my BF1 in musculation and my first diploma in athletism. However the most important goal of the year is to progress in athletism and ameliorate my times on every race as possible, particularly in the 800m race where I want to break the 2min .

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:24 pm

I have differents goals for this new year, firstly i would to validate one and half year in one year. i have one semester of one degree and my years of two degree that i must validate. In addition i want to validate my BFF1 in bodybuilding and weightlifting because in the future i want to be physical trainer. To succeed i must to develop my knowledge in the sport comunity and in sciences .

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello John, First, I wish to pass my L2 in sports training sector this year. This is my main objective. I want to learn new things about physical preparation because this domain is one of my passions. Also, I hope I will not injure me because in our studies it is very important… Moreover, I decided to get back to a handball team, in a new club. Then I want to have some fun and good times with my new teammates. I think we will do a very good season because there is a lot of very good players and a good ambiance.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:02 pm

First of all, my first goal is to validate my second year of STAPS which also includes two federals diplomas I will spend in rugby and weight training in order to validate my internship.
Moreover I hope to find a city other than Angouleme to do my third year in STAPS and meet other people.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:26 pm

My goals this year are first to get my license 2 and then to perfect myself in my specialty which is weightlifting.
I would like to teach in my specialty in 3 years.
And have a better level in English than John Cox of course. Razz

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. Empty School year

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:00 pm

In this new school year, i have different goals.
First i went to validate my l2 and have better results in biomécanique and Ensglish. In second time, i would like to have my CFF2 and my BM1 for acquire pedagogical competence. To finish, i went discover other sports.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:26 pm

What are your main plans / goals for this year 2019/2020 ?
Validate semester 3 of the STAPS Licence 2
Perform as much weightlifting competition as possible and why not even go to France weightlifting with the SUAPS. Logically, beat my old scores on the two weightlifting moves.
In the second semester, I want to work to raise money. With that money, I’m gonna pay for the DU Prépa Mentale on Angoulême, and buy a car.
I will continue the physical preparation on my body (performance in weightlifting, and body aesthetics for bodybuilding), and continue to coach people for free to gain experience.
The internship I am doing again this year will also allow me to gain experience even if I did not have to do it again.
For the second semester, I’d also like to learn how to play the piano. It’s one of my favorite instruments, and learning to play it would be perfect for learning to be more calm, more focused, more thoughtful.
On top of all that, I have a lot of projects, bigger or smaller, where I will continue to work on them. Some will be born this year, others in a few years. Despite my very quiet side, this year is a year that will bring me a lot of experience. EVEN, in English, why not

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:32 pm

My goals this years are in first time to get my licence 2 in STAPS, so this it's necessary to learn, gain some experience with differents internships we make and it's requirement to validate BF1 musculation and CFF2 in football. So I hope this year will be a successful year with much joy.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:35 pm

My main plans for years 2019/2020 are:
First time I want to valid my L2 STAPS for go in L3. If I'm valid my L2 I have the graduation DEUG and graduation BF1 in weightlifting and bodybuilding. In the second time I would make money with a job for the weekend. For the moment I give my CV to my friend who work in Mcdonalds at la Couronne and in wait some answers. In addition to all that I will continue the crossfit and see to do some competition.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:01 pm

This year im L2 Staps and my first goal is to pass in L3, moreover last year i was on the better pass wark so i will try to do the same. I have not only school goal, i play football with the under 19 and i want to be integrated in the group of the adult before the end of the season. To finish i am a little skinny, i want to take muscle weight on a gym, my objective is to take killos until to be at 62 kilos.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:05 pm

hello,
this year my first goal is to have my exams, to have fun too because is the university!
i don't know what to write because I don't really think about it, it's the continuation of last year

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:21 pm

My project for this year is first of all to pass the year in STAPS to give my best in the different part of the year to succeed at the end of the year and go to the L3. In an other side, I want to pass my certification in football to give me chance to train other player which is one of my best occupation, I really like help the other to be better in my passion : the football and in passing my certification i will be in best mesure to train and help the other.

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. Empty this year

Post by jeanneau killian Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:50 pm

succeeding my year l2 with my courses qi jespere will bring me a more in my network for what levels and sports I really hope to impose in my club and see even plays at a higher level

my CFF1 and CFF2 in football will also be a big step for me this year just like the bf1 in bodybuilding Very Happy

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. Empty Goals

Post by Simon.f Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:48 pm

I have many goals this Year, first of all my main goal is to succeed in my year. To do this, I will work on my courses as I go through each course, in the evening at home. I would also like not to get hurt because if I get hurt it will put me in trouble to pass my year because sports practices take a big place in the evaluation. My second objective is personal, I am a firefighter and I would like to move up in rank within the year and more specifically from 1st class to corporal. For that I have to prepare for a one-week contest that I would like of course valid. My third goal is a sports goal, trying to win as many triathlons as possible.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:38 pm

For this year, I want first to have my L1, cause I'm in L2L1. I want to prepare my L2 at the better as I can, and try to validate a maximum of UE for the next year. I also want to have my BF1 in bodybuilding and powerlifting, because it's the first step to be a coach. Last thing, I want to have a good year with my friends

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum