UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan

+16
jade C
Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard
Bedon hugo
Virgilll
Vincent CHOLLET
Julie TORRIANI
octave blosse
Anthony Lopez
amadeo
Oceane Quersante
Emeline CROUZEAUD
theo Binchet
Rafaël Delafond
Lucie Proux
Coline Thouvenin
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan Empty Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Your choice was the Rugby world cup. If that doesn't interest you then talk about Japan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan Empty Re: Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan

Post by Coline Thouvenin Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:40 pm

The rugby world cup 2019 takes place in Japan. The All Blacks is the reigning champion so they are the favourite team forwin the world cup. The french team will be facing the England team the next 12th october. The england team is another favourite for the first place in the world cup.

Coline Thouvenin

Back to top Go down

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan Empty Re: Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:14 pm

During the rugby world cup there have been a contestation on the arbitration.
In fact, since the start of the first match there is a lot of problems in the communication between the referees.
There have been several accident, like on Fidjen Paceli Yato who took a big plating and had to go out of this game for seek care, the punishment is only a penality.
The managers of the rugby world cup say be careful and be vigilant.

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafaël Delafond Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 pm

The Japan is know as the capital of the mangas and the pop-culture. They chose 2 mascots issues from manga for the Olympic games of 2020.
The first one is called Miraitowa and the second one is called Someity.
It was impossible to guess in the eighties that the Japon will take those characters as mascots in 2020 for the Olympic games. It show well that the Japan evolved a lot these last years.

Rafaël Delafond

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Rafaël Delafond wrote:The Japan is know as the capital of the mangas and the pop-culture. They chose 2 mascots issues from manga  for the Olympic games of 2020.
The first one is called Miraitowa and the second one is called Someity.
It was impossible to guess in the eighties that the Japon will take those characters as mascots in 2020 for the Olympic games. It show well that the Japan evolved a lot these last years.

So Japan is a bit like Angouleme with its "BD". Can we say that Japan is the Angouleme of the world?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theo Binchet Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:34 pm

The Rugby World Cup is happening in Japan. The last world champions are the all-blacks who are two-time world champions and are still favorites this year to win this world cup in Japan.
Today, the national team of England also called the XV of the roses beat the United States 45 to 7. Goal Saturday, October 12, the English and French will compete in Tokyo to finish first of the group C.
This opposition between French and English is also called "crunch".

theo Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:56 pm

The Rugby World Cup is a competition of Rugby with fifteen players. This international competition was created in 1987 and it's organised every four years. England win the Rugby World Cup in 2003. This years this competition is in Japan and in 2023 it's were in France. At the moment, England is first of their group and France is second of their group.

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Back to top Go down

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan Empty world cup rugby

Post by Oceane Quersante Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 pm

The rugby world cup 2019 takes place in Japan, the capital of manga. It’s the ninth editions, from 20 September to 2 November. Twelve villages accommodate the rugby man. The favorite team of this competition is the All Blacks who win the last world cup in England and Wales. This competition confronts twenty teams.

Oceane Quersante

Back to top Go down

Post by amadeo Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:15 pm

the rugby world cup 2019 takes place in Japan the matches are 4 hens from 5 different countries they take the two best of each pool to continue the matches.

amadeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:41 pm

The rugby world cup 2019 takes place in Japan. This happens every four years and is the ninth edition. This is the first time a Rugby World Cup has been organized in Asia. This Saturday, Japan beat Ireland who was one of the favorites of the pool, and one of the favorites to win the title. Like what playing in his country with the fans behind his team it helps.

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:16 am

poule is hen in English when you are talking about the bird.

For sport the name is Pool or group.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by octave blosse Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:51 pm

The English at this World Cup is still a monstrous match against the United States they have probably candidates for the title. In addition to that Bili Vunipola made me win my sports bet thanks to his test. We also had the right to a magnificent flight of Owen Farell, which shows the true vision of the English. The crunch will be a good match to see and will surely be the most decisive match of the group to know who will be in the lead of this group. But I think that none of the French and English will be able to face the giant all blacks!

octave blosse

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Japan is an Asian country off the coast of China and Korea whose capital is Tokyo. The Japanese archipelago covers 370,000Km2. Japan is also called the "country of the rising sun" because it is on an archipelago in the east of the Asian continent. A mountainous country, Japan is home to many volcanoes and is regularly shaken by earthquakes. Its inhabitants are the Japanese are about 127 million. It's very large industrial country, Japan is one of the richest and most developed states in the world, and belongs to the G7.

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:32 pm

Hello,
Rugby World Cup takes place every 4 years. This year it takes place in Asia in Japan. It consists of 4 pools with 5 teams in each group. Only the first two teams qualified for the final phase. This morning I watched the match Australia vs Wales. It was a very interesting match against two great nations. This match ended on the score of 25-29. The game of Welsh plays more on penalties or drops, that's how it scores the most points, while the Australians go to contacts and try to put tests because it pays more points. I think the favorites of this World Cup are New Zealand better known as the All-Blacks with their famous "Haka". Even if I think that Japan can be formidable because this World Cup takes place at home.

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgilll Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:38 pm

Rugby world cup is probably the tournament were french are able to beat some nations in contrary of The Six Nations rugby tournament were french only managed to beat the Great Italia. There is 2 nations that we should smashed, Tonga and USA, nearly the weakest nations of the hen after england obviously. That why we could reach the first place of the hen.

Virgilll

Back to top Go down

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan Empty Japan

Post by Bedon hugo Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:00 am

Japan is a country located in the pacific ocean. I’ve never been in japan but i like watch youtube video on different country in the world and japan looks like a amazing country. He has a lot of temple. Everybody have already seen japan temple and pink cherry trees. If i have to visit a far country i think i will choose Japan. However that’s a country who have seen disasters like hiroshima.

Bedon hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:14 am

Let's talk about history.
One of my best part of World War II, the begining.
You are probably thinking that I'm off topic but wait a moment.
The 7th of december 1941 an American base has been attacked.
Whom attacked them ? It's not the rugby world cup xD
Just to say that the Japanese Pilot destroy US military engines like destroyers, airplanes, aircrafts carriers...
That was the luckiest day for Japan cause their plans succide face to the US Army, the greatest nation !

Last edited by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard on Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard

Back to top Go down

Week 3 discussion Rugby World Cup or Japan Empty WEEK 3 DISCUSSION RUGBY World Cup OR JAPAN

Post by jade C Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:48 am

I want to talk about rugby World Cup , it's a big competition of rugby in 2019, and it is well know in the world. A lot of people are following this competition. The French team it's good this years and I think we can have a good place. Japan this years are strong and the English too but we can do it!!!

jade C

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien blum Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:01 pm

Did you know that the same whistle is used for the opening game of every rugby world cup tournament since 1905 in a England and New Zealand confrontation.

Aurélien blum

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Bonnoron Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:05 pm

For this topic I chose to talk about Japan.
Japan is located in Asia, its capital is Tokyo. Japan has a population of nearly 127 million. The Japanese people practice various popular sports currently such as basketball or football but also sports that come from Japanese culture such as sumotoris which is an ancient wrestling sport This country has a great culture, we can mention the culture of reading with the mangas known around the world but also the fashion dress.

Damien Bonnoron

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:31 pm

The topic of the week is the rugby world cup in Japan. This is the first world cup organized in Asia and the ninth organized. This edition is only played by teams that have already participated in previous editions. For me, the best team of all time is New Zealand. I think that in this world cup, France can at least go to the semifinals and even go to the finals! Finally, I think that the English can also make a good performance and go to the final.

Mathis

Back to top Go down

Post by VERRON Hugo Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 pm

This year the rugby world cup was held in Japan. It was a fantastic competition full of rebound, it was South Africa who won the competition and Pieter-Steph du Toit was crowned best player of the tournament.
France finished 2nd in her group behind England, who lost the final. France stopped her career in the quarterfinals defeated by Wales on the score of 20-19. Evil or Very Mad

VERRON Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum