UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 3 Travel

+22
clémence.varin
Paul Kerhoas
Luca
Emma LUGOL
Bouviala
Alexia Barraud
Gaëtan Morin
Thibaud Denis
Swann Giraud
Mathieu Lafaurie
leana REIS
Thomas Moreau
Théo P.
Charloote NIORT
mickaeldav
Maëlle DUBOIS
lguilb04
qguyet
dmarti
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Ropied
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

week 3 Travel Empty week 3 Travel

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:43 pm

where have you been, tell me a story etc....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Re: week 3 Travel

Post by Ropied Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:59 pm

I'm Romain and during my life, I traveled a lot. Indeed, I often go to Spain because my family and me love their customs and their way of life. This summer, I also went to Arcachon for one week with my friends, just after the baccalaureate. I like travel and discover new things. During the winter, we also leave in february in the Pyrenees

Ropied

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Chris travel

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Today I will tell you about my trip to Ireland. When I was in second class, I had the chance to go to Ireland with high school but especially with my friends. After taking the ferry we arrived in our family to greet with 3 of my friends then for almost a week we were able to visit the city like its mythical stadium Croke Park in Dublin, its Guinness brewery or even its university: Trinity college.
Then we all returned to Saintes after these short holidays.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Travel, Diégo

Post by dmarti Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 pm

In my lifetime, I’ve traveled quite a bit but my favorite trip will remain the one in Thailand with my family. Indeed, I enjoyed this country because it’s always hot and the water is really very clear, not like in France. This travel allowed me to discover another culture and also another religion since we visited a Buddhist temple, at the top of a hill, where there was a giant gold buddha. People are also very welcoming but are careless when riding their motorcycle because sometimes they didn’t stop when we wanted to cross the road. But I’d love to go back to Thailand.

dmarti

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Travel

Post by qguyet Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:28 pm

In my life, I’ve traveled a lot with my parents, but my best memory is when I went to Miami, everyone without them, to join friends who live there. During this trip I discovered the American culture which is special, I could also visit the everglades, attend an NBA match between Miami and Orlando. I was there for two weeks, and it’s really fast, because we have a lot of moves, going out at night etc... This trip has taught me a lot just by taking the plane alone, by having to organize all alone between taking the taxi, the bus, the metro...

qguyet

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty TRAVEL

Post by lguilb04 Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:46 pm

I like to travel and discover unusual places. A mixture of excitement, emotion, wonder, fatigue and galleys that create our memories.I’m surprised that some people don’t like to get out of their daily lives. And yet, it is true, having a taste for travel is not necessary to live happily ever after ! Life goes by too fast, time is running out, and travelling makes it possible to slow down that speed.To travel is to discover other cultures, landscapes, monuments...But to travel is also to make unforgettable encounters that will remain engraved in our hearts forever.
Finally, I have a motto :Fuck, we only have one life !!!!

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:41 pm

I love traveling, since I'm young I go every year on vacation. Later I would like to go around the world to discover new cultures. My best trip is that in Spain, in Catalonia; Spanish culture interests me a lot and we can go out !!
Almost every winter I go to the Pyrenees.
Trips allow me to discover, to change my surroundings.

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Travel of Mickaël

Post by mickaeldav Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi !
I have trip in two countrie is Spain and Italie. In any case I will love travel in Japan ! Indeed the culture, the peolpe this very enrich. The idea of the respect is fundamental in the countrie. And of course the food recognized to be tasty with the multitude of taste. I have planned to there go with a friend this summer !

mickaeldav

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty travel, Charlotte

Post by Charloote NIORT Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:48 pm

The word "travel" is relly important for me because I dream of traveling around the world. I love discovered new countries, especially place where culture, religion or daily life are very différents. I have already visited some countries like Spain, Ireland, England, Italy... or some islands like Corsica, Martinique and Mallorca.
But I hope to discover soon other countries where I could learn and grow froms these trips. It's something that my grandparents do every years, and come back to France always amazed.

Charloote NIORT

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Théo P.

Post by Théo P. Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 pm

I have traveled many times, in different countries. I was able to observe different cultures, different ways of life, different beliefs, and different standard of living. These trips allowed me to set a goal, to go around Northern Europe, because it's this part of the world that interests me the most.

Théo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello,
I speak about futurs travels and no a travel done!
I prepare a travel in Valence in june 2020 to go to see my cousin. In fact, he is a studiant in a university (ERASMUS). He lives in a house with others studiants who have different nationality! It's so good!!!
And, in july, i go to Bulgarie with my favourite friends. We go to the country to discover culture, and another country with other people .
During my college, i go to Normandie to study the debarquement, it was very good because i like history and i had the best history's teacher!

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by leana REIS Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:31 pm

I love traveling and visiting. Since I was little, I am used to going once or twice a year. I am already going to foreign countries and I have practically all the cities of France. Abroad I have been to Tunisia, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Madeira, Gibraltar. My favorite trips were Corsica, Portugal, Madeira and skiing. I would like to go back to Portugal to see my family and in the islands where it is hot as in the Caribbean. Later I will like to go to all the countries of the world.

leana REIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello,
Three years ago, I have done an exchange with Swedish students. So, I went to Sweden with all my English class for 8 days to learn more about the school system, visit some countries like Stockholm or Karlskrona and discover some landscapes.
I also travel with my parents in different countries in Europe to discover some cultures and walk through beautiful landscapes.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:39 pm

Today, I will talk about my travels, one in particular.
Indeed, I love to travel around the world, I have already visited Portugal, Spain, Menorca, Madere, Martinique.
But my favourite place is Boa Vista, an island which is part of the archipelago of Cap Vert (Africa). Indeed, I was young but for me it was an incroyable adventure. There was nothing, only the beach, and the transparent water. I discovered a new type of life, without big buildings, technologies. It was really a different way of life, there, people weren't stressed, they were taking advantage of the present moment and they were counting on what they had, without complaining. It was a life lesson for me.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:53 pm

Today I will tell you about my best trip to Japan so far.
I went there with my friends from the colony, it lasts 15 days and during this 15 days I visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Fuji and to finish Ossaka.
There is another empty mode, another culture, the Japanese are very respectful.
this trip was wonderful because I discovered lots of different scenery:
Tokyo buildings, kyoto markets and the famous Mount Fuji.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Lloret de mar

Post by Gaëtan Morin Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:56 pm

This summer i went to lloret de mar, a city located on the Mediterranean coast in Catalonia. First of all, I went to visit the city. there were a lot of shops and restaurants. After a bit of walking I arrive on the beach where there was a lot of people. the sea was very clear blue, we could see our feet in the water. On the way back I went down a street where there were only bars and clubs. It was a festive city and with many young people. The next day I did my first scuba diving with my parents and my sister. it was a unique moment I will remember all my life.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:04 am

I'll tell you about travel. I would love to travel around the world to discover new cultures and other traditions. Discover new landscapes, new people. I think travel is very rewarding. I would very much like to discover Thailand, the countries of South America, such as Peru, Chile or Brazil. I have already been to several countries such as Switzerland, England, Italy and Denmark. On the other hand, I would like to travel and be as close as possible to the people and culture of the countries. I don't want to travel to a hotel to lock myself in. I would very much like to discover the world on foot or by bike and why not go for several years and go around the world. I have also already thought about humanitarian trips.

Alexia Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouviala Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:10 am

Hello, I have not traveled much, I was in Spain and Italy. I went to Italy more precisely to Venice during the aqua-alta period. It's a time when the water rises and you have your feet in the water. It was great especially when we only had one pair of shoes. But apart from that Venice is a beautiful city.

Bouviala

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Emma, TRAVEL

Post by Emma LUGOL Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:41 am

I love to travel, it’s one of my greatest passions. I’ve had the chance to travel a lot thanks to my parents, in different countries of the world. As in Thailand, Brazil, several European countries, Guadeloupe..
My biggest dream is to go around the world alone for a year.
I already have new trips planned, the United States this summer and Morocco this winter.
The country that has most marked me is Thailand which is very diversified, one can go from a very modern and very rich city like Bangkok, to a small village poor and still very traditional.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:08 pm

during all of my life I travel a lot and in many differents countries. sometimes with my school and sometimes with my family. with my family I travel in Republica Dominicana, morroco, tunisie, spain, deutchland and the island like palma de marjoque with my sister and my cousins. and with my school I travel to Spain for an exchange and it was really cool.
for finish I love travel and discovered new countries
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Kerhoas Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 pm

Few years ago with my family we went to Guadeloupe. It's a beautiful island with a tropical climate. The sea is turquoise and the landscapes are of a great diversity. The gastronomy in Guadeloupe is very spicy, I still remember...

Paul Kerhoas

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty TRAVEL

Post by clémence.varin Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:37 pm

For me, travel is something very important, it allows us to meet nex cultures but also to discover new landscapes. My best trip was in November 2017 when I spent 1 week in Reunion Island and then 1 week in Mauritius with my parents. We did a lot of walking and visited many monuments. Reunion Island is really beautiful because there are many plants, mountains and sea. The second week we mainly enjoyed the sea but we saw a real difference in culture.

clémence.varin

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:27 pm

I love traveling, I like to discover new cultures, new people, new landscapes and change of lifestyle. I went to China in 2016 with my grandmother, I visited Beijing and Shanghai while being in a Chinese family, my grandmother's friend. I had a cultural shock, the world and the lifestyle is very different from that of France. The language and the archicture is very different.
The last year I went to the Canary Islands with my parents and my brother, the landscapes are very beautiful, it is a very volcanic landscape.

clara ernesto

Back to top Go down

week 3 Travel Empty Travel in Grece

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:28 pm

In my life, I’ve traveled a lot with my parents, but my best memory is when I went to Malte, everyone without them, to join friends who live there. During this trip I discovered the Grece culture which is special, I could also visit the ruined. I was there for two weeks, and it’s really fast, because we have a lot of moves, going out at night etc... This trip has taught me a lot just by taking the plane alone, by having to organize all alone between taking the taxi, the bus, the metro...

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi, it's Pierre-Louis ! I have travelled all around the world many times with parents and often with my big brother aswell. I have been travelling with them since I was a crying baby in the plane, annoying all passengers around. We went especially in European countries because my father aims to visit all European capitals. But i travelled few times out of the Euro zone and my best memories are from Chicago and Toronto, from last Christmas. I had a lot of fun there with my brother and his girlfriend because we met good drinker americans who like to have fun. During school period, i dream about visiting places where i haven't gone yet.

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum