UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 :Addiction

+14
Judi Vergnaud
jeanneau killian
Florian BOUILLAUD
Simon.f
meehdi.chr
bizambar
samantha valentin
Thibaud Lelong
Aymericedouard
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
baptistebordron
Matteo bello
LucasWDM
Hugo Pasquier
18 posters

Go down

Week 3 :Addiction Empty Week 3 :Addiction

Post by Hugo Pasquier Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:10 am

Let's go

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Week 3 :Addiction Empty Re: Week 3 :Addiction

Post by LucasWDM Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:11 am

Im addictedI don't know just how it happened, I let down my guard
Swore I'd never fall in love again but I fell hard
Guess I should have seen it coming; caught me by surprise
I wasn't looking where I was going; I fell into your eyes
You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing wave
Before I, I knew what hit me, baby, you were flowing though my veins
I'm addicted to you, hooked on your love
Like a powerful drug I can't get enough of
Lost in your eyes, drowning in blue
Out of control, what can I do?
I'm addicted to you!

Avicii

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Pasquier Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:21 am

It is a really serious topic because this is an important subject in our society. For example the sugar addiction cause lots of disease like diabete and people are suffering because of it.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:19 pm

Well, I have a big problem, I think I'm addicted to you, john cox, the best of all teachers.
From the first time I saw you I fell in love at first sight and I couldn't help but take your classes to the letter.
Don't blame me, I followed you home too, but let's not talk about that.
In short I am addicted to you I can't do without you anymore and I confess every night I go to bed looking at a picture of you above my bed Embarassed

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:06 pm

The addiction are generally harmul effect on people who are in this situation. There are many differents addictions and the most reccurents are drugs, alcohol, or video games...
There are prevention, awareness campaigns have been undertaken, by states or association, to prevent them.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:20 pm

The addiction is a taboo subject as well as in france that in the world. Lot of people are affected by addiction. there are differents addiction for example alcohol, tobacco, drugs etc... This addiction are more famous. But prevention are taking place by states to fight against this addictions.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:27 pm

This week, I will talk about screen addiction because it's a huge problem actually. Screens have become unavoidable, intrusive limit, with a real risk of dependence.
To talk about addiction, several criteria are needed: a loss of control, harmful consequences like social problems

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:31 pm

Addiction is a subject who is omnipresent in our consumer society. Addictions could be of many différents types like Tobacco, canabis, mobile phones,... . Many people Don't know than they are addicted or they Don't see the addiction arrived ans it's more true for the high-tech. The big problem with addictions is that they are often bad for the health mental, physical, social,...

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:58 pm

I'm going to talk about addictions. So, there are several types of addictions such as tobacco, alcohol, video game or sports addiction; it is called bigorexia. It is important to know that all these addictions are very bad for your health and can cause extremely serious illnesses. In addition, there are detoxification centres in order to heal people with these addictions. So if you know people with any addiction, help them. So if you know people with any addiction help them because it is very difficult for an addicted person to be able to fight their addiction on their own.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:59 pm

20 years, 11 months, 23 days, 15 hours, 55 minutes and 24 seconds that my stomach and I are addicted to Ben&jerry ice cream. A frozen addiction that will never come to an end, that cannot be cured. My addiction woke up again this weekend. Ben&jerry is life. My will says that a jar of Ben&jerry will have to be buried with me.

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:00 pm

20 years, 11 months, 23 days, 15 hours, 55 minutes and 24 seconds that my stomach and I are addicted to Ben&jerry ice cream. A frozen addiction that will never come to an end, that can not be cured. My addiction woke up again this weekend. Ben&jerry is life. My will says that a jar of Ben&jerry will have to be buried with me.

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:19 pm

Addiction is everywhere. You might not realize it, but you're probably addicted to something. The TV show you just can't miss? There are compulsive habits that are easy to pick up and hardto break. Some might seem harmless, but having awareness of an addiction early on can keep it from expanding into something more destructive as time passes.

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Week 3 :Addiction Empty addiction

Post by Simon.f Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:39 am

I don’t necessarily have an addiction other than sports and also firefighters.
For me, an addiction is when you have to do what you love all the time and when you don’t, you get sick.
You can be addicted to candy alcohol.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Week 3 :Addiction Empty Addiction

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:45 am

Addiction is the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance or activity. For me, i'm addicted to sport because I can not help practicing because I like it and it's one of my primary needs. Therefore, there are many addiction that have négative effects about health for exemple alccol or drogs.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Week 3 :Addiction Empty Addiction

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:45 am

Addiction is the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance or activity. For me, i'm addicted to sport because I can not help practicing because I like it and it's one of my primary needs. Therefore, there are many addiction that have négative effects about health for exemple alccol or drogs.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Week 3 :Addiction Empty addict kiki du 69

Post by jeanneau killian Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:50 am

For me, addiction is not necessarily dangerous because we can see that some addiction like sports addiction is rather good for health. However alcohol and drug addiction for rather negative purposes, death may be present. Mainly women are addictive to Netflix. This causes social impacts in case of spoils:). Often one can also find addictions to sex like rapists.

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:32 pm

I'm going to speak about Bigorexia. Bigorexia is the addiction to physical activity. It means that you always have the desire to do sports. This addiction could be dangerous because of doing a lots of sports could cause injuries. Researchers explain this addiction by thehormone who is secreted during the physical activity

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by agierlow Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Week 3: Addictions

Addictions is when,like you said in class, you are addict to something or to someone.
There are lots of addictions in the wolrd. It can be to tobaco,druggs, sports, to chirurgical, money, earning money by bet, video games.

Compulsiv purchases are associated to the women especially with the clothes or shoes purchases.
It’s like if women couldn’t live without this addiction. We’re not all like this.

In fact, the addictions are only things that we are used to do which are so strongs to avoid to do it. I take this example of smoking.
I don’t need to smoke all the day. I smoke the morning befor ecoming in class, I like this cigarett, but others after, at the end of the lesson, theses are not vital. The cigarett that I smoke after eating is really good, but during the afternoon I smoke between two lessons, it’s not necessary.
So I really think that I could influence my addiction, by decreassing the number of cigaretts that I smoke.

But addictions are not nessary bad like I told above.
You can be addict to tavel, to discover lot of new things, like when you make the amusement park.
You can feel the requirement to have strong sensations when you make the biggest attractions of the park.

I finish here. I hope that you’ll appreciate my text Mr COX.

agierlow

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Today i will talk about a young women of 19 named bria who live in USA. she is addicted to sand. It is the weirdest addiction I've never seen. She became addicted when she was 14, during a day at the beach she fall the open mouth on the sand. Since this day she became in love of sand because she loves the texture.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:48 am

addictions are not all time negative. drugs, smoking are addictions that are harmful to our health so yes it is negative in contrast, the potomania is an addiction that is positive for the body because it needs water, but in the extreme is harmful to the body.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:51 pm

addictions is a passionnant subject, because there are many causes, many addictions, and many consequences. Addictions are always bad for the person (for his body or his brain or his society group). you can be addict at alcohol, drugs, sex, sports, smartphones, videogames, etc etc. The addictions are very dangerous for the health of the person, because when tou are addict to a thing ou just want to do or to have this thing, even if you loose your friends, you loose your health, you loose everything. Get out of an addiction is very complicated, and sometimes the person doesn't know she is addict, so the firt step is to recognise that you are addict at something, and second step is to get out of this addiction

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum