UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 : Music

+19
leana REIS
clémence.varin
Bouviala
Alexia Barraud
Maëlle DUBOIS
Thomas Moreau
Emma LUGOL
lguilb04
Charloote NIORT
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Paul Kerhoas
Mathieu Lafaurie
Pierre-Louis
dmarti
Swann Giraud
clara ernesto
Théo P.
Yoann SCHWARTZ
Ropied
23 posters

Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty Week 4 : Music

Post by Ropied Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:25 pm

I have been used to listening to music since my youngest age. I like every music, even those of the 1980s. I listen to music all the time and so I know a lot of it by heart. My favorite music belongs to the category of french rap or urban pop. My favorite singer is Damso since long time. My friends offered me for my 17 years a ticket to see him in concert in Bordeaux. It was really great and funny. The music makes it possible to make new meetings, to make good evenings with friends, to create links ...

Ropied

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty Re: Week 4 : Music

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:37 pm

I love a music since always. I listen all the music. A rap music, a contemporary music or a music years 90.. I am various in the music. It's good because I can listen the music with all the world. So, I can play with all my friends during the night or in a night club.
Of more, the music that I listen exchange according to my form of the moment.

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty Music Théo P.

Post by Théo P. Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 pm

Music permit to million people to relax, but she also allows musicians to live, and that a great thing. Futhermore, the influence of the most famous singers in the world is important and can improve the world because fans will listen to celebrities (only if the advices are good).

Théo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:37 pm

I love listen music, I listen music everyday and everywhere, I like us rap and fr rap. it's a way for me to empty my head
I went to see more concerts, like the DJ Feder in Cognac in 2017. My favourite singer is Reo Cragun ( us rapper ) with the title On my Way, and my favourite music group is Petit Biscuit with the title Sunset Lover.

clara ernesto

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:08 pm

Since my young age I love music. Indeed, when I was young I listened the Star Wars music at least five times without stopping me, and sometimes more. She gaves me chills.
Now I love all type of music, but my favourite is Rap.
I think music in general is a way to empty your head and to think at something else. But for me, the most important in a song,is that the author can express himself, tell a story, or denonce something, and sometimes I can reconize me in the song. So, music can have a lot of power.
Finally, the type of music I listen changes according to my mood. For exemple, if I'm sad, I listen conscious rap, but if I go to the night club with my friends I listen electro music.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty Music, Diégo

Post by dmarti Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm

When I was a kid, I didn’t really like music but in recent years, I listen a lot of music, especially during the shower. Nevertheless, I don’t like all styles of music, I only listen recent French music (rap or other) and Latin music. My playlists don’t make sense, we can go from a song with strong lyrics wich touch to a music that surrounds. However, I quickly get bored of music so my playlist keeps changing and that’s what I like because there are new music every week.

dmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Listening to music everyday is essential for me because it allows me to clear out my daily stress, to escape my mind from the problems and all negative things. I avoid listening to sad music because it puts me in a bad mood, so that's why I prefer lively beat, listening to this helps me feel great ! The most famous artists that I had the chance to see in concerts are Sting, The Cranberries and Mika. They are very different from the other singers that I saw at Francofolies from La Rochelle because we can hear that they are more skilled and talented.
I don't have any type of music in particulary because i like a lot of kinds of music, except sad music of course.

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Today I’m going to talk about music and in particular, the benefits of music on the body.
Some japan scientists studied this theory and observed that listening to music have relaxing effects and produce dopamine that reduce blood pressure. They are now thinking to introduce this experience in some therapies like Parkinson or epilepsy.
Another study by Swiss scientists shows that playing didgeridoo help to stop snoring.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Kerhoas Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:22 pm

The history of music is very old. In prehistory, men built musical instruments for rituals or for their entertainment. The music gradually evolved, today there are a multitude of styles and genres of music. Music has even become a major element in the current cinema as with the famous composer of film music : Ennio Morricone

Paul Kerhoas

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty Week 4 music Chris

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello

I listen and I love music since I was little, I listen tos types of music such as rap, hip hop or pop. I like to listen to music in the car during a long drive, in the shower or with friends at parties. Moreover, music can bring crowds together at festivals and concerts. Finally, music unifies everyone regardless of the origin or skin color of people.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty MUSIC

Post by Charloote NIORT Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:40 am

Music is a cultural activity that has a part of society for many centuries now. It has existed in all human societies since prehistoric times. Of rare diversity, it allows the identification of a cultural or national community ( national anthems for exemple ). Thus, each region of the word has developed its musical identity. It's that why some music are American, European, African or Asian… Unfortunately, globalisation gradually erases this richness, this musical variety to give way for more uniform music

Charloote NIORT

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty MUSIC

Post by lguilb04 Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:06 pm

Music is an art and cultural activity.It is now considered a form of modern poetry. Music makes it possible to create creations and representations: works of art for example. It can use various objects such as: body, voice, instruments and sound.Music has existed in all human societies since prehistory. Music is a form of individual but also collective expression and a source of pleasure. World music concerns all types of music: traditional, learned, popular, for example. Becoming a little more accessible every day, it is consumed in all its forms, in the diversity of all genres and through multiple technologies.

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty Music LUGOL Emma

Post by Emma LUGOL Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Listening to music is one of my favorite hobbies, I love different styles of music but my favorite styles are French rap, pop and electroI like to listen to music in good times and in bad times because music allows us to say words and sounds about the feelings we feel. Music can calm us as it can make us want to dance. We can listen to it alone or with friends. Music is universal but it is also unique to everyone.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:55 pm

In my free time, i like listening music! I love all the styles of music (rap, pop...).
Before the match, i like listening music for to developpe my concentration and motivation.
I can listen music alone but i prefer go to the discotheque with my friends to listen music and dance during the night!
My favourite music is rap and my favourite singer is Soprano because his sings speak about the life and it's so interesting.
It's a way for me to empty my head.

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:26 pm

I like listening to music in different moments; for example in public transport and in the car, before the football matches it allows me to concentrate.
Music is important in evenings too, it makes you want to have more fun.
I listen to different types of music, some interest me more than others.

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:42 pm

Music is very important to me. Indeed, I listen to music all day long. I find that music can bring many different emotions, whether it is sadness, joy, happiness. I listen to a lot of different styles of music but I don't really like rap. I listen to a lot of reggae or dub. Music allows you to meet people and bring many people together. For example, during concerts people gather to see the same artist or artists on stage. During a concert, it is quite moving to see a crowd dancing or singing to the same music. And what is beautiful about music is that it has no language barriers. Even if a person does not understand the words, he still hears the rhythm.

Alexia Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouviala Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:57 am

Music is a bit like sport, it allows somebody to escape or stay in their world. Pop music is the music I listen to this moment it allows me to put myself in my bubble. Music has existed for a long time and will continue to exist because it is part of our life and our origins.

Bouviala

Back to top Go down

Post by clémence.varin Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Music is now an integral part of my life. The good thing about music is that we can change our style depending on our mood, or what we do. I personally listen mainly to chill and electro music. Music is also a way to bring people together. It is Indeed a focus of interest that can be shared with other people.

clémence.varin

Back to top Go down

Post by leana REIS Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:44 pm

I love music, it puts a good mood. it allows to transmit messages on humanity, the world, the experience of artists. it allows to tell their loved one the love that the artist carries. music brings people together.

leana REIS

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasanci Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:38 pm

I like to listen to music in many differents way and during all of my occupations like when I do sport, when I take my shower, and I like all of types of music like rap American and French, Spanish songs, and holly dais songs.
I like listen to music because I can feel sensations in the real life

lucasanci

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:48 pm

I’ll talk to you about the music.
I like moving music and I mainly listen to music in my car it makes the time shorter and it is more pleasant. music also serves to escape the reality of life through a song.
it’s important to me and I listen to it almost every day.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Morin Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:51 pm

A lot of the music that we listen to today comes from the USA. Its roots are the songs that the black slaves sang when they worked on the big plantations of the South-East of the USA in the 18th and the 19th century. After the abolition of slavery, the black people were free, but they could not find jobs because they had no education : so they sang blues. At the beginning of the 20th century, black musicians invented jazz music. Some became famous all over the world , such as Louis Armstrong. In the 1950s, they invented Rhythm'n Blues, which was a combination of jazz and blues, and then rock'n'roll appeared. The most famous rock'n'roll singer was a white man, Elvis Presley. In the 1960s and 1970s, Rock appeared and also pop music. Nowadays, we listen to rap music or electronic music

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : Music Empty music

Post by Théo Ben Saada Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:01 pm

I like music like almost everyone but I appreciate it especially when it is accompanied by images as in a film for example it is there for me that the music is at its peak. Listening to music to listen to music means nothing to me, it always has to tell something. Personally I find that the music has lost its charm because today the music does not accompany real singers but only young people who speak saying big words.

Théo Ben Saada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum