UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?

+16
jeanneau killian
meehdi.chr
Simon.f
baptistebordron
Judi Vergnaud
Grondin Thomas
sroesler
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
bizambar
samantha valentin
Thibaud Lelong
Florian BOUILLAUD
Trawalé Nathan
Admin
Hugo Pasquier
LucasWDM
20 posters

Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?

Post by LucasWDM Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:38 pm

(Make a short text of your opinion about traveling the world, would you like it ? If yes where ? Whit someone ? If yes, who ? And why..etc..just talk about your ideas on it )

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty Good idea!!!!

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Travel around the world it's in my opinion a really good idea to expand and develop his english level and more generally his level in any foreign language. Moreover it's an amazing way to see the world in his better side. Actually I'm so inspired by the discovering of differents cultures and it's a reason because I hope travel in my future, in lot of countries to make grow up my knowledges of the world.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty Re: WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Thinking about the environment should we stop travelling for pleasure? Perhaps we should holiday close to our homes and visit our own country and help save the planet by not using airplanes which cause 5% of human climate change.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty Re: WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?

Post by LucasWDM Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:03 pm

The priority is certainly the environment. But as human beings, what most important than discovering our world, cultures, landscapes.
Don't forget that nobody, has been allowed to choose where to born. So most of us have the curiosity to discover new countries, people and way of thinking.

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:28 am

it's a good idea if John pays the trip.
It's cool to travel around the world because we discover other cultures, different ways of life, see the difficulties that other people in other countries may encounter.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty Environnement and travel

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Indeed john's idea is good because there is a lot to visit close to home and we do not know it necessarily. But once we have done everything, it is normal to want to go see more region or landscape..
Would not it be a shame not to see another part of the world ?

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:53 pm

Travel the world is one of my dream for my life. I'm very interestif in this idea of discover the world, all the landscapes, cultures, langages that it contains, the better sides like the worst sides of this one. I think travel can learn us lot of things about the life like the diffrents way to live and the luck we have to be in europe and a rich country for exemple. The only problem of travel the world is that it's quite expencive.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 pm

I'm all for traveling the world, because it allows us to discover new cultures, the different mentalities of people. I like to travel to discover new cities, new landscapes and also this gastronomic culture where you can discover a whole country in one dish. My next trip is in December, I am going to Scotland with one of my best friends I hope this trip will teach me a lot more, that I will discover beautiful places and meet wonderful people.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:41 pm

For me, travel is an essential project to live in a life. Before starting to work, leave, discover, and live different cultures, different lifestyles, different world views, different countries is important.
Curiosity is the finest quality of human hope. Our eyes, our ears, our senses have not been offered to stay in the same place all our lives.
The journey takes us to the point where we are a grain of sand on a huge beach. The journey shows how nothing is worth complaining about, taking your head off, wasting time on useless things.
To travel is to live a second life.
After the studies, a trip of several months in different countries interests me for this. With or without someone, I do not care, as long as the journey is made with total freedom, with a wide open mind.

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:48 pm

In my opinion travel around the world is the better things in order to developp our langage or discover differents culture, landscapes, other populations, many ways of life. It's the dream of all peoples but all of peoples don't travel around the world because it's too expensive. We can travel for lot of reasons like for study abroad, travel with family or friends, to works in other country etc...

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Of course i want to travel like evereyone. But me i have a big dream, is to travel around the world only on foot. For move i will use hitchhiking or sometime the bus, train or boat. This travel is not for holyday and will last several years to discover the world but not the touristic place, what i like is the little civilisation with their culture.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Hello John, I love travel, discover many different countries and cultures. For example I would like to go in Argentina, Scandinavian countries, Greece and many others. There is so much things to discover in each, and I think it's very important to open up to these. Netherless the ecological aspect is not to be overlooked…

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:56 pm

I would like to do a world tour, I think it's a great experience to go in a lots of differents countries to take inspiration of them cultures and way of life. I want to go in as many countries as possible in all the continent. I have no preference of country because I really want to go in all of them. I want to do this with my friend to enjoy life and do some great activities. In conclusion do a world tour is one of dream.

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:30 pm

If a reality that travelling have an impact on global warming, due to my interest about many countries, cultures I want to discover this during my life. I hope to be able discovered at least one country of each continent and more if I can. I very interested by countries of Oceania and of North America.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty travel

Post by Simon.f Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:10 pm

I Think travel its good for the human because we see new culture and new vision of the world. We discoure new food. And more, i love travel. I travel in Greece, in the Corse, in espana, England, and in the France.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:15 pm

I do not have money to travel so I do not care

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : what do you think about, travel around the world ?  Empty Kilian travel

Post by jeanneau killian Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm

the journey is cool there is the discovery of new origin of new tradition of landscape noiveaux
i am already going to state in africa in europe just i would like to go in asi like dubai or china
but my best trip is the United States because it's a dream for everyone

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by agierlow Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Week 4 : Travel the world

When you talk with a lot of people about what they want do in their life, they often aswered that they want travel the world. It’s the wish of almost every body on the planet.

I’m a part of this majority.
I would travel the world with my darling. I would like grew up of this way. Grew up and discover too much culturs. I could learn me many things that I ignore.
I would make a big road trip and going in festivals in the same time. In fact, my projects for summer 2020 is to leave Angoulème, go to the South of the France to discover to many landscapes, and stop in a town to make a big festival, continue the road after the end of the festival to go to an other.
I looked for big festivals in foreign contries, and in Roumania, I find the biggest festival of the Europeen Union. It’s during 5 days, it takes place on the Danub, next to the River, we can put the feet in the water.

Traveling in the world is a very nice thing to do because, we meet new people which often accomodate you, their invite you, they can offer you food that you don’t know.
They also can learn you too much things about their cultur, their ways of life.

But travel is not without risks.
Two of my friends went in Italia, in Napple. It was a really bad week for them.
Somebody stole them the car they rent, the important papers that they let in the car like the identity cards, passports, money, driving licence… They were so happy, so relieved to come back in France.
Now they need to make thoses papers again.

We heard in the JT that tourists are hostage taking. Sometime they die, sometime they are prisonners for many years, it’s often in Africa.
We also heard that people whose coming back in their contry are infected by diseases that we don’t have in France anymore.

So traveling is a very nice thing, but you have to be so vigilent with the people, with the animals (spiders in Australia by example), with the illness.

Thanks for watching.
Have a nice week.

agierlow

Back to top Go down

Post by agierlow Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:03 pm

Week 5: Publicities

I like this subject because before coming in Staps I was in a commercial school, where I learnt some commercials technics to speak, to sell something, how use the colors and the meaning, the values that you want to transmet throught an image…

The advertissement that we can see on TV is to give us the desir to consum.
We are actualy in the biggest consumer society that we ever saw.
We are so lucky to have this system, but we over use it. We produce to much rubbishs.
We pretend that we can recycle the biggest majority, I think that it’s impossible. We’re going to die in all the shit that we produce. The earth is slowly dying, all the ressources that we can take we destroy them.

I change the remarks about this subject but I’m still talking about the advertissement.
The brands use it to make us buy and consum their products.
Big brands influence all of our behaviour. They created all the complexs that we can have. They want us to be slim, tall, light eyes, they want us to have this style, or any other things else.
The advertissement is here to beautify the reality.
They want us to thing that if we own that, we will be more performant, more clever, more popular…
All the mannequins that we can see on the pictures are beautify, are touching up with softwares.
Through the advertissement, we can observe that brends attempt to rely messages.
So for me, advertising is so illusionary, it’s falk, it’s only to sell.

But I have to admet that sometimes, it can be very funny like the advertisig for the toilet tissue that you can see just below if you clik on the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRrlB1fYIU

To sum up my opinion on this subject, advertising can be very funny, it’s to stay in the consummer’s minds. All the publicities that you watch , there is purpuse behind.

agierlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm

agierlow wrote:Week 4 : Travel the world

When you talk with a lot of people about what they want do in their life, they often aswered that they want travel the world. It’s the wish of almost every body on the planet.

I’m a part of this majority.
I would travel the world with my darling. I would like grew up of this way. Grew up and discover too much culturs. I could learn me many things that I ignore.
I would make a big road trip and going in festivals in the same time. In fact, my projects for summer 2020 is to leave Angoulème, go to the South of the France to discover to many landscapes, and stop in a town to make a big festival, continue the road after the end of the festival to go to an other.
I looked for big festivals in foreign contries, and in Roumania, I find the biggest festival of the Europeen Union. It’s during 5 days, it takes place on the Danub, next to the River, we can put the feet in the water.

Traveling in the world is a very nice thing to do because, we meet new people which often accomodate you, their invite you, they can offer you food that you don’t know.
They also can learn you too much things about their cultur, their ways of life.

But travel is not without risks.
Two of my friends went in Italia, in Napple. It was a really bad week for them.
Somebody stole them the car they rent, the important papers that they let in the car like the identity cards, passports, money, driving licence… They were so happy, so relieved to come back in France.
Now they need to make thoses papers again.

We heard in the JT that tourists are hostage taking. Sometime they die, sometime they are prisonners for many years, it’s often in Africa.
We also heard that people whose coming back in their contry are infected by diseases that we don’t have in France anymore.

So traveling is a very nice thing, but you have to be so vigilent with the people, with the animals (spiders in Australia by example), with the illness.

Thanks for watching.
Have a nice week.

thanks Alison, you are always so interesting!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:02 pm

AHHH
I would very much like to go to other countries. For me the Aryan race must predominate over the world so I must kill as many people as possible in other countries as well as in this country for the moment I am only 1087 people my goal and stay hidden and reach more than 10 000 which is a good start but for that John you must keep it for yourself and you at how many are you? Wink

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:13 pm

this dream, it seemed inaccessible a few decades ago. We thought it was reserved for a few marginal barouders or lottery winners. But things have changed. Long-distance travel is now within everyone’s grasp, or almost. But by the way, what exactly is a world tour? How does the idea of taking a long trip come about? Why do we decide to leave? What are the barriers that prevent us from launching? At what age, with whom and for how long? What do we get out of it? We will try to answer all your questions here.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Travel around the world is a dream for a lot of people. The problem it's that the travels are so expansive, between the airplanes or the hotels or the activities that yo do when you travel. Personnally, I want to visit Japan, USA, Canada, or many others countries, so I hope that Mr Cox will give me a lot of money to realise my dreams Smile

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum