UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 subject. Why am I here?

+6
magat
Dupas Maxime
Hugo Wannepain
LORENZI Emma
tom renoulleau
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Week 6 subject. Why am I here? Empty Week 6 subject. Why am I here?

Post by Admin Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am

discuss the question Why am I here? English lesson, STAPS, University, Angouleme, life ..... You can discuss it from any view you wish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 subject. Why am I here? Empty Re: Week 6 subject. Why am I here?

Post by tom renoulleau Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Why am I here? STAPS? Well for several reasons, already because sport is my favorite pastime, I'm passionate about rugby and I love any type of sport, so studying that and making it my job is one of the reasons why I'm here. Then because my friends came here with me very close friends passionate about the same things as me. And finally because it is the only STAPS that wanted me ... Laughing so here are the reasons why I'm here.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 pm

Why STAPS ? Firstly because I really love sport and I wanted to discover many different sports. Then because I wanted to study sciences of sport and how the body reacts to the effort ect..And finally because I wish that I can became a PE teacher. Why Angoulême ? Just because it's not so far of Royan and because STAPS Angoulême is smaller than STAPS Poitiers. Moreover some of my friends came here too.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:27 pm

I know that I want to go in STAPS since I am 10 years old at the beginning of the middle school. I always practice sport and I love that. I thought the science can be interesting and it's true this year so I am happy to have chosen to follow my heart and not my teacher of last year who want me to do a bachelor of science this year. But I got my bachelor's degree and I can choose my future.

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Why did I come to STAPS? because I’ve always loved sport,I love all sport in general besides Dance Laughing
I had to wait until the result of the "Baccalauréat" to know if I was taken in staps in Angoulême.
My project in STAPS is to become either a sports teacher or a coach.

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by magat Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Ok so, 1 years ago i always don't know what i want to do for this years so my principal teacher make my presure and i search somethink to do. I find thinks like DUT in link with maters i succeed. But i am not convinced if i like this to come up. And i have friends who said my "come with us in STAPS bro" by the way one of them don't have is BAC... Somethink i like, the sport with my friends, attract my but during a long time i thinking the sport and the lesson may be to hard but finaly i choose to try still.

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:20 pm

Why STAPS ? I chose to come to STAPS for various reasons. First, I love the world of sport and have been doing it since I was young. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve known that I want to be in this business.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:49 pm

When I see him, it was like an evidence. Beautiful grey hair, 50 years old and still all his teeth ( I think? ), don't forget his delicious smile and refined vocabulary ( what a pleasure when he is crying " SHUT THE F*CK UP " I love you ).
If I'm here, it's definitely for John.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi!
I'm here because I have always loved sport since I was a kid. In addition, I have always been interested in all that surrounds sport as anatomy physiology I find it very interesting to know how things work and in which body we find ourselves.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 am

Since I'm 15 years old my dream is to become a strength and conditionning coach, and the best way to reach this goal was by getting a bachelor degree in applied sciences of sport. Plus, I'm a big fan of sports : basketball, handball, football, gym...etc. I love physical preparation and I've been curious about body adaptation to physical stimulus for years. My goal is to be able to coach the best athlete in the world in the aim of making them the best performer in their sport as possible. That's why I'm here in STAPS

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down