UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Travel

Go down

Week 6 - Travel  Empty Week 6 - Travel

Post by Anais Quéré Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:34 pm

Hello,
I talking about my travel because I have traveled only once. So, I went to England with my European section class in the first class of high school. This travel was organised by high school to go deeper our language. We went to Brighton where we saw the Royal pavilion also know as the Brighton Palace/Pavilion. It was a beautiful palace and place, we have a picnic! One more, we saw a lot of squirrels !!
Over there, I bought a tee-shirt with the name Brighton written on. Then, we went to Hastings where there was a host family, the mine was sympatical and in this house we were a lots students with different nationalities. It was great because we were must to speak English because it is a international language. I remember there was a swiss woman, a german, two british and one belgian woman.
at the end, we also went to Southampton, Canterbury, Portsmouth etc.. I remember eating a FISH AND CHIPS in a restaurant, it was really good. We also visited the D-Day museum, the Canterbury cathedral, the West pier..Etc It was very interesting !
This travel lasted 1 week and it was very court because we did'nt have time to really speak English and adapt to this country.
But it was a good travel !

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum