UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics

+6
Trawalé Nathan
Matteo bello
Hugo Pasquier
baptistebordron
LucasWDM
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics Empty Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics

Post by Admin Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am

Let's see how imaginative you can be. You have to suggest what you would put in an alternative olympics and where you would hold it etc...

Perhaps a worm eating contest or plate washing or CUC step running...

What you got?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics Empty Re: Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics

Post by LucasWDM Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:54 am

Really intresting topic..With the crazy dudes we got in class Im impatient to see what they will answer.

For my own I think I'd add the strongman games, spartan races, Wife-carrying (choose her wisely 😭) , Kitewing, And...ROYAL SHOVERTIDE FOOTBALL lmao. People are awesome but crazy

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics Empty Re: Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics

Post by baptistebordron Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:05 pm

ok so in my Olympics game, just I would like to bring horserace like in past at the start of olympiques game for the show and make references to the Olympics games of the debut. And after I think we can keep all the remains because like this we have a large variety of sport this will alow great interest throughout the world.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Pasquier Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:51 pm

This is very interesting!

On my own, chess boxing could be really amazing sport for olympic games. It's a really good idea to mix intelligence and physic in a same sport. That could be interesting to look and attract lot of people.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Well if I have to do Olympics I'd like to put in a bag race where each player is in a bag. But also the 100m meter in horse race, i. e. with 4 legs but galloping is allowed and then to finish a speed race for women to wash dishes. Razz

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:46 pm

I think invented as an Olympic test, the engraving on mattresses.
determined a test time and a number of matches to use and then the candidates are free to create what they want. The criteria of notation will be the beauty, if all the constraints are respected and then the creativity.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by bizambar Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:06 pm

The new Olympic game I propose is the jump rope with its beard. Participants will have to use their beard, a real beard, make the most jump rope turn in a row. There will be categories according to the hair of the beard. Curly beards, smooth beards, thick beards. It is said that the undefeated champion since 1998 is Leonardo da Vinci.

bizambar

Back to top Go down

Post by agierlow Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:43 pm

Week 7 discussion - An Alternative Olympics
Let's see how imaginative you can be. You have to suggest what you would put in an alternative olympics and where you would hold it etc...
Perhaps a worm eating contest or plate washing or CUC step running...
What you got

If I had to create a new ordeal for the Olympics games, I'l invente the aquaponey running.
It's comprise of a swimming part where you swim next to your horse, after you have a second part where you run with your horse on the back ;
After that you make great figures with your horse like a choregraphy.

You'll be judge by an examinations board composed of 5 people witch are professionnal in this field, in this area.
There have several category by aged.

agierlow

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:58 pm

i hope in the following year we will see the "horse race with a chariot". The aim of this game is, finish a race the faster than the other team with a maximum of eggs in the chariot. This game is play in team of four jockey and four horse, and a carriage hanging on the four horses, in the carriage there are eggs. The team have a penalty when an egg fall of the carriage.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:06 pm

If one day I have to organise my own Olympic Sport, I want to put catch because thats so funny to see person doing impressive movements, between lutte, judo, boxe, gymnastic, but that's too "fake", I want to see real fights between this big muscles men, to see what they can show

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum