UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final lesson - Oral Expression

Go down

Final lesson - Oral Expression Empty Final lesson - Oral Expression

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:29 am

Hi Everyone,

Your next lesson is the final lesson this semester and time for you to do your oral presentation. The class should meet in the computer room where you should finish your oral comprehension exercises and written work while you wait for your presentation. If you have already finished you can use this time to complete your APP work. The class exercises must be finished within 2 weeks and the APP should be finished by the 5th December.

For the oral presentation you will present yourself to the English classroom where you will select, by chance, 2 subjects. You will choose to talk about one of these subjects with me for 2m30secs approximately. You will sit in the English classroom to think about your subject for about 6 minutes before your presentation – while 2 of your colleagues present their subjects. You cannot use your phones or computers or anything else to help you prepare.

The subjects will be something you know and not difficult – for example Travel or The environment. If you cannot talk about the subject for 2m30 then I shall ask you questions about it. When you finish your presentation you should return to the computer room and do your oral comprehension and written work. You should enter the room in reverse alphabetical order, but this is not obligatory as long as someone is ready to enter as soon as the previous student leaves the room. The first three students may be chosen by me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum