UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Week 2 New years

+22
Géré Calvin
cbezies
magat
Sasha Bosman
Théo Riberaud
Mathis Tachdjian
Antoine Renoux
Arthur MARCHAU
bromae
Faraone Enzo
Julien Asselin
Melvin Fleuret
gbillaud
Dupas Maxime
Hugo Wannepain
léatramblé
chloé robin
Audrey Roudier Naud
LORENZI Emma
Zoe GALEA
Fichot Timothé
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S2 Week 2 New years  Empty S2 Week 2 New years

Post by Admin Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:11 am

Parties or resolutions
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 Week 2 New years  Empty Re: S2 Week 2 New years

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:28 am

The new year passed in the house of Zoé's grandmother. All of our friends from last year were there, it's been a while since we last met. We had a great evening, with a lot of alcohol, which is also very important to celebrate the reunion.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm

This year has been rich in meetings, so I decided to celebrate the new year at my grandmother's, surrounded by about thirty friends all important to me: Chloé, Timothé and Enzo will be there. Once the idea came, I had to convince my grandmother to lend me her house in the heart of Rochefort (best city in the world). After having agreed, despite some conditions, I was able to start organizing the evening: purchase of alcohol (alcohol is dangerous for health, consume in moderation) and food, installation of light spots, music…
It was an unforgettable evening. We were all together, dressed « in our 31 » and smiling. We were dancing, singing, eating ... We also planned to give ourselves gifts for less than 3 euros to celebrate Christmas a few days late.
December 31st, 2019, 11:59 p.m : 3,2,1 happy new year.
Alcohol is starting to take effect in some people, which makes the event even more unforgettable.
The evening ends around four/five o'clock. And that's when the alcohol goes down for me. I realize the state of the house and decide to go to bed, hoping that the next day everything will be clean ... January 1st, 2020, seven o'clock: the floor is covered with alcohol, the tables filled crisps and empty glasses, and the window pane in my grandmother's bedroom is broken. I have some work. Yet the smile on my face does not disappear: indeed the evening was the most beautiful way possible to end the year 2019 and welcome 2020.

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:03 pm

My new year party was in a castle in witch I only known my best friends. We were at least 50. At the beginning, it was a little bit embarrassing, but we met a lot of people, made us some new friends, and it was very funny. Also, the place was very pleasant but very cold too : the place didn’t have any heating system.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:36 am

During my new year's eve party, I was with my parents, we had a big meal in a fisherman's hut my stepfather renovated, we danced, he installed colored lights, there is a turntable with a sound system at 00h00 Maeva called me being a little drunk to wish me a happy new year, as well as my boyfriend MAVRICK in average condition too.. LOL! Then around 3am I went home because I'm tired. I have no resolution, I just want to succeed in everything i do.

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:43 pm

This year has been loaded with friendship and that’s why I decide to start this New Year with them.
An evening was organized in the house of the grandmother of my friend zoé. We were very many, about forty. The evening started a little before, I found my friends so that we can prepare together. Once ready we went to the party. For this very special evening, the girls and the boys had to be well dressed. The girls were mostly in dressed, I had heels and in the end I had my feet in fire.
There is really a lot of alcohol, food and music. We had assigned a partner to each one to be able to give us small gifts to laugh. I got a little blanket and give a beer to a friend because he loves alcohol.
After a few drinks, midnight has arrived and we cry “happy new year”. Honestly I had drinking a lot and I was rather very happy, but on the other hand i was not sick, never! I dance a lot, talk with my friends and I especially enjoy a lot. We went to bed very very late, sleep a little and cleaned up the next morning.
It was really a great evening, now up to 2020 with new goals, new resolutions but always the same friends.

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:50 pm

My new year was great! I first stayed at home with my parents and their friends and two of my friends to eat a raclette. Then, we decided with the girls to join our friends at an evening not far from my home. We got there the music was cool, there were light shows and everyone was dancing. At 00h we celebrated the happy new year by jumping all in the arms, it was cool! I then went back home with the girls around 4am, we shouldn't be late because the next day I was going skiing. Following the new year, I decided to make a few resolutions. For example, I set a goal of losing weight to deal better, and above all to continue the sport. I also dream of passing my first year in STAPS to make my family proud and to give me the means to succeed.

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:26 pm

My new year's party was in Haimps with a lot of friends, it was great and i was in capacity to drive the twingogo the first morning of the decade. I have a funny anecdote to tell, Maxime wanted to shake vinaigrette and he put it all over his beautiful sweat staps from the beginning of the party.

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:32 pm

My new it happened at the hall of the Haimps with Hugo,Matteo and other people who are not in STAPS.We ate a little and drank a lot of ... fruit juice of course.
My resolutions for the new year are to stay as I am because I am fine as I am. Laughing

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:18 pm

The new resolutions that I decided to take for the year 2020 following my results of the first semester in staps are firstly to organize myself better in my work and to succeed in obtaining 10.80 of average to be able to obtain my year.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:38 am

The 31.12.2019, I was with my father and my step-mother in my step-mother's parents' house.
We were only 3, and we ate a BIG raclette ( smartest food ever <3 ).

My resolutions is just to finish my BAFA this summer, and lost 2Kg.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:48 am

My new year's party was with my older brother's friend, there were about twenty of us. It was a very nice evening, we had a good laugh.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faraone Enzo Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:55 am

As they said I did my new year party with Timo, Chloé and Zoé. The party happened in the Zoé's grandmother's house in Rochefort and almost all my friend were here. There was friends from my last class, friends from my rugby team, and also friends of friends who became my friends too.
I'd really like this party because of the great ambience of it, because of see some old friend I didn't see for long time and also thanks to the dress code. In fact we had to come dressed with shirt and suit, that was really nice because we were really awesome to see.

As concerned my resolution, it was to be less lazy and to stop to procrastinate, but finally I will did it next year...

Faraone Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by bromae Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:36 pm

Hello, my new year’s eve was a bit vague... it was a evening at my best friend’s house with only girls. I didn’t know all of them... there was a lot of alcohol ! I never usually drink because I hate the taste it has but I decided to drink at thaïs party to have fun and be in the same delirium as my friends. At 10:30 p.m., half was already drunk, including me. I had the impression that the evening passed very quickly. At midnight, they all started screaming and kissing while I was trying to type the name « Audrey » in my repertoire. I managed to call her and it was funny because I understood every other word from what she said to me. Then, I had such a headache that I fell asleep at 2:30 a.m. The next day was the worst morning of my life, I had such a headache and a urge to vomit. Alcohol isn’t for me.

bromae

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:15 pm

HELLO Wink
I have nothing to say about my new year's party because it was very classical so I'm going to talk about my resolution. I think that is topic is very strange because I think that it's not interesting. Firstly, after web searches, I found that my phone has a full HD screen resolution and my computer too. Seriously, I have no resolution because I think that it's ridiculous.

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:43 pm

My evening of the new year was normal, with friends and with a lot of alcohol. I didn’t drink a lot because my girlfriend was also here and she didn’t want I drink a lot or I will sleep with the dog… So we did an alliance to do drink people but not us in game of alcohol. At the end my girlfriend has do vomit one of my friend because she can drink a lot without effect. I din’t know how she do !

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:11 pm

My new year's celebration was kinda boring to be honest. I was with my High School's friend. I was so exhausted I went to sleep at 3 AM (drunk as f*** tho), I'm a weakass dude.. I don't have any New Year's resolutions, I believe that the need of waiting for a New Year to take his life in hand is for people without motivation. If you really want to change, just do it.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Riberaud Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:19 pm

For this new year I have made resolutions that I hope to keep. I told myself that I had to give 100% in everything I do. That is to say in my studies, but also in football so as not to have any regrets in the future. Indeed I would like to see how far I am able to go in this area. So I told myself that I have to earn a lot of money during this new year.

Théo Riberaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:49 pm

My new year's party took place at my home ! I really appreciated to prepare this party with 2 firends of my. We bought a lot of decorations, food and alcohol for all the night. I invited 22 friends and everybody was happy to be here (or it was just an impression I dont know Sad ). No for real there was good and loud musique,a lot of lights.. It was nice ! But there was one problem ! During the party one of my friend was to much drunked and he hurt himself in the face. We had to call the urgences because he was bleeding a lot ! But finally he was okay and he came back to his house during the night. Finally, for my new year resolution, I decided to take more time to do some music, and find a music group, I want to do more sport like natatioin or running if i have the time to do it.

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by magat Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:57 pm

Like said Hugo and Maxime we do our new year together with high school friends and one or two people they meat at university. We do it at Haimps, i always don't know where is it, because it was like lost in the middle of the fields, we don't have any networks but the room was nice. With my two class colleagues we choose to come with our sweat STAPS, because the most part of us are at Poitiers, and because one of our friends wanted to come in STAPS with us but he don't got is BAC, we thinking it was pretty funny. Obviously under my sweat i got my most beautiful shirt. With Max we waiting the arrival of Hugo and we show our sweat in the same time. We had fun and lot of react with our sweat but it was funny. And during the party with the effect of alcohol Maxime shake a poor vinaigrette for any reason and lot of vinaigrette fall in his sweat and in his trousers. After that we dancing all that all. And when lot of people are go to sleep, we talk all the rest of the night with four friends. The morning when everyone was waking up, one of my friend give my a little package with cookies she mades himself because i come at his birthday in November i think... i don't really remember, i was really nice of that share but lot of people want to eat the cookies so i hide in my bag like a stingy but if i don't do that i couldn't have eaten one.

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by cbezies Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:06 pm

For the New Year I had a party with my friends near Poitiers since I did a big part of my studies in this city. At the same time I celebrated my 19th birthday as I was born on January 1, 2001. I have no resolution because I find it useless.

cbezies

Back to top Go down

Post by Géré Calvin Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:31 am

My evening of the new year was with friends, but not with Enzo, Timoté, Zoé, Chloé and other friends because I had another evening planned. there was a lot of alcohol.
I had a great evening, I saw friends I hadn't seen in a long time and most of my friends of my class from last year , it was very nice.

Géré Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:07 am

my New Years Eve party was very hectic, by the way I don't remember everything either but there were a lot of people. if not for my resolutions, I want to have my year that's all I want.

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

Post by oceane.daguia Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:36 am

For evenning new year, I had party with my friends. It's a very good party with a lot of laughs. And we almost missed the new year because we have so much fun and we drank so much.

oceane.daguia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:15 pm

I celebrated my New Year with a friend in STAPS in L2. There were many friends I hadn’t seen in a long time. It was 9 pm and friend had already started to make 50/50 vodka and orange juice with a measuring glass of 750 ml... This already announced the color drunken . At midnight everyone had brought fireworks. It was super beautiful ! And then we danced all night until 6am.

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum