UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOINT CREATION - FOLLOW ME

4 posters

Go down

JOINT CREATION - FOLLOW ME Empty JOINT CREATION - FOLLOW ME

Post by Meghane Cren Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Okay guys

For this topic we're going to appeal to everyone's creativity and imagination.
What I propose to you, I start with the beginning of a story, I set up an atmosphere, I establish a narration and it will be YOU who will continue my creation.

The goal is to consolidate a story, to write in English and to change our habits a little !
Those who appreciate the concept follow me.
John you can also play the game (and that way you can answer one of my topics, which you never do  tongue ).

Make way for our history !

Doudinka, kraï de Krasnoïarsk, Russie, 1917.

Winter in Dudinka, Russia. Coldest winter in the last 7 years.
I’m Taisiya, 14 years old Russian youth, residing in what is now Russia. I’m alone, orphane, and wandering the icy streets sometimes in search of shelter and sometimes in search of food to survive. I’m weak, thin, I feel like I'm about to die.
I can feel it, it's now. Lying on what seems to be a ventilation grid, I feel my eyes closing and they will never open again. They are now closed. I can't find the strength to open them. The cold has already done its work and my eyelashes seem to be tied. There's no need to continue. Let sleep take you Taisiya, it's time now. You have earned your rest ...

I have the strange feeling of flying away. It's done, I'm dead and I'm already wandering ?
My body seems so light, and my soul soothed. What's the point of my life, it was so mediocre. I fall asleep, again ...

Where am I ? Where am I ...  Where does this feeling of warmth come from ? My eyes are struggling to open, still freezing, but I can feel fire. I feel it, it warms me, my body and my soul. After some efforts, I finally manage to catch a glimpse of it, to catch a glimpse of it.
A man in front of. Who is he ? Who is it ? Am I alive, or am I in hell ?
I finally fall back to sleep, and wake up few hours later in daylight. "U’re a real groundhog ! I think u were dead at one point, but ur constant growling made me realize the opposite. Tell me, don't u have any family ?”
He stared at me, waiting for an answer. I just nodded. "Oh. I didn't have one either. But don't worry, we're surviving this too. We survive everything. I'll teach u. I'll teach u everything u need to know about life."

That's how I got to know the closest thing to a paternal model. His name was Pavlov, he was tall, gigantic, a killing machine. He had scars on his face and was still wearing three piece costumes. He had a broken, deep voice and never smiled.
He fed me, laundered me, housed me & taught me everything about life as he had promised.
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

JOINT CREATION - FOLLOW ME Empty Re: JOINT CREATION - FOLLOW ME

Post by Léanne Imare Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Hey meg ^^ !

I love your idea so much!!!
And you gave me an other idea. Let's go back in our childhood and gather our spirit. I propose to play "cavalier Excquis". I gonna try to continue your story and the next personn will have to continue mine and so on and so on. Let's see how far we can go. This can be very surprising and funny! Furthermore it allorw us to write a shorter paragraph if we want.

What do you think about this Meg?
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm

That's exactly what I expected my dear ! I love you
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:56 pm

So here the first part. It is not big, but if a lot of people contribute to this project it should grow quickly. 

"Maybe he taught me more than what I needed to know. It was at my 17th birthday that I understood the impact of my education. My father made me someone brilliant! I didn’t go to school, but I knew everything about politics, geography or about a human body composition. I became the youngest girl of the country who won the International Brain Contest. I was determinate to survive and to make proud the one who free me from hell. Pavlov was strict and rarely shows any signs of love, but I didn’t need that. All I needed was his trust, so he could keep me by his side. For that, I could have done anything. And that year I did it. The only thing I wished I wouldn’t have to do. And that day I became like my father, a killer."
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Di Cocco Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:25 am

Mëghane I love your idea ! It's such an hard beginning ^^ I will contribuate, i'm searching inspiration an I will write a part of the story Smile
Marina Di Cocco
Marina Di Cocco

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:53 am

It would be easier if we each added just a few words Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Admin wrote:It would be easier if we each added just a few words Laughing

That's what I was saying : everyone can continue, no need to do a looooong paragraph. I just set the scene so : go John ! Smile Smile
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:21 pm

Once upon a time...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghane Cren Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:Once upon a time...

... Very original. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your contribution.
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:13 am

Meghane Cren wrote:
Admin wrote:Once upon a time...

... Very original. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your contribution.
Razz

Once upon a time Very original. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your contribution said the Princess to the poor beggar who had offered his last piece of dry bread to...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum