UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Week 4 kobe

+3
Julien Asselin
Mathis Tachdjian
dbondoux
7 posters

Go down

S2 Week 4 kobe Empty S2 Week 4 kobe

Post by dbondoux Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:51 am

Kobe beef is a world famous meat. Its breeding, in the city of Kobé (prefecture of Hyogo in Japan), is strictly supervised in order to preserve its reputation. Its meat is very tender. It melts in the mouth with a nutty flavor. It is a monument for Japan, just like caviar for Russia. Reputed to be the best meat in the world, it sells for € 200 per kilo!

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

S2 Week 4 kobe Empty Re: S2 Week 4 kobe

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:43 pm

Kobe is the second athlete who inspired me the most. He proved to the world that with determination, work-ethic, sacrifices, you can become one of the great. It's not all about genetic in sport, it's about who work the hardest, and there is not a single athlete that worked as hard as Kobe. I got an anecdote about his will. During the 1997 Playoff, the lakers were facing the Jazz, with in their roster the rookie Kobe Bryant. The game was on the line 5 minutes before the end and Kobe airballed 4 times in that span. The jazz will later win the game. Kobe was so annoyed with himself that he stayed alone in the arena up to 5AM to train his shooting mecanics... he trained 7 hours.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:48 pm

Kobe meat (which bears the name of the city from which it originates) is a world-renowned meat. It is known to be one of the most expensive meats in the world. It is described as tender meat. The price per kilogram of meat can rise in the 500 euros for some parts of the meat.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:53 am

hello, I'm going to tell you about Kobe Bryant. It was also known as KB24. Indeed, Kobe Bryant was an athlete who marked the history of basketball, but also of the history of sport in general. He is an emblematic figure of the Lakers. From 1993 to 2016, and won 5 times the NBA Championship with this team.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Faraone Enzo Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:27 am

The last week during a month. Kobe died with his daughter and other 8 people, in an helicopter accident, and personally it's a a very sad moment of sport history and even more.
After that tragic event all the world pay tribute to him, and it's the occasion to see how much he inspire the world. NBA player, LA city, opponent, tennisman, football player and many other wearied his jersey in honor to him.
Kobe is (it's difficult to talk to him at the past) one of the best basketball player of history, but he's definitely the most inspiring people I ever seen. His level, his mentality and his will of be the greatest are impressing, and above all his work ethic are the main thing to remember.
I don't know who said it, but I think it's pretty true "80's and 90's kids want to practice basketball thanks to Mike, but 00's and 10's started basketball thanks to Kobe".

Finally I think we should continue to throw thing and to do impossible thing while yell a big "KOBEEEE".

RIP MAMBA💛💜

Faraone Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:29 am

Kobe Bryant is an American basketball player who has played in the NBA franchise of the Los Angeles Lakers for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016. Five-time NBA champion, he is one of seven players to have scored more than 30,000 career points.
Kobe died tragically in a helicopter accident with one of her daughters and 9 other people

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Kobe Bryant was an amazing player of basketball, it was a legend. Sadly Sunday he died in a helicopter crash in California with his daughter Gianna and 7 other people. In and out of the court, it was an exemple for a lot because he had a worker mentality. All he did was to be the best and beat records. He played a lot of time injured to carrie his team The Lakers. Even I don't watch a lot basketball I sadden by his missing. RIP Kobe

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum