UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W4 Food

+11
magat
Arthur MARCHAU
LORENZI Emma
Théo Riberaud
chloé robin
gbillaud
Zoe GALEA
léatramblé
Audrey Roudier Naud
bromae
Admin
15 posters

Go down

S2 W4 Food Empty S2 W4 Food

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:05 am

The alternative to Kobe.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W4 Food Empty Re: S2 W4 Food

Post by bromae Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:41 pm

Hello,
when it comes to food, i love to eat already! All situations are good for eating, for example after playing sports, when you are not well (especially chocolate) …
I prefer to eat salty than sweet. I really like it when I have to eat fast food, eating macdo, but it's true that when it comes to eating healthy, I really like to make vegetables and varied dishes because it's important.
Food is generally synonymous with happiness

bromae

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:53 pm

I like the food of fast food all like the food of good restaurants or the one that we eat when we are on a diet ... With the friends Lélé and Maé we spend a lot of good times around our four hours! I think that when food is united, we spend good or (bad) moments around a good meal!
In conclusion, I like to eat .. LOL Very Happy

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Hello!
In short, I love food, and I love to eat. Eating is practiced alone or with others, in the morning in the evening or at any time of the day, finally anywhere and anytime.
Eating is my second passion and especially with Audrey. Sometimes it happens to us to think about what we will eat in the evening when the midday is not even passing ihi. We like to eat "unhealthy" food but also healthy food. Besides, for two weeks we have been paying attention, and we have also registered in the weight room! We'll see what happens, LOL! Razz

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:58 pm

Food is essential for life. An average adult could, in theory, last between seventy and eighty days without eating, on one condition: drink water. However, in modern societies and for several centuries, food has become a true culture which varies according to countries, social classes or seasons. For my part, I prefer sugar to salty for instance and I am a big fan of chocolate even if I would have to decrease. I am moreover vegetarian so I have not eaten meat for three years and generally I prefer organic and healthy food when I go buying food.

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:00 am

what I love are the fasts foods I find that it is a very good creation we can eat there with her friends to have a good time or even alone when we don't have too much time to cook at any time be it morning or noon. In addition there is a variety of choices which makes it possible not to always eat the same thing.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Today we have to speak about food. Food is essential in everyone’s life. Without food, man is doomed. It’s very important for man to eat, but he still has to be careful what he eats. You have to eat a balanced diet and pay minimum attention to the products that we consume. Our lifestyle goes through our way of eating. We have to vary our diet. Try to eat balanced as much as possible but also know how to have fun. When you do a lot of sport, diet is a key to success and progression. I do a lot of sport and when I don't eat properly, my body always makes me feel it. But in fact it is very important to have fun because by dint of eating too much balance the body will eat "fat".

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Riberaud Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:31 am

Hi ! I must speak about food. I like fast food because I very like hamburgers. We can eat with friends or family in a fast food. It also makes it possible to eat in conviviality. Also, when you don't have much time to eat lunch it's nice and convenient to go eat in a fast food restaurant. I prefer to eat simple dishes rather than great gourmet dishes found in restaurants. But I like eating in restaurant for time to time, for big occasions for exemple.

Théo Riberaud

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:31 am

Food is something that people and animals eat (or plants absorb) to keep them alive. But nowadays, for human being, it's not only to feed themselves but it's a matter of pleasure. Most people have the choice to eat what they want (and when they want). They can eat and love many types of food like fast foods, vegetables, dairy foods, meats.. It's not a matter of survival anymore. Also, people need to stay healthy and eat good things (not only fast foods and fat foods) it could be dangerous for their health.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:50 pm

Hello, I'm going to talk about food because basketball doesn't interest me. But I think that "food" is very boring too because all the people say "I love eating", "Eating is life", "I love mcdo " but me, I have nothing to do. Me, I wanted to talk about something more interesting like the FIBD for exemple. But as the subject is "food", I'll say I love eating.
Bye bye 😉

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Post by magat Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Ok so if we have the choice to talk about kobe or food i choose food but without conviction, the food is good because you just have to switch the "f" with "g". But apparently student like so mutch the food than they eat in the gamer's room ( the computer room), so for me all the people who said for exemple " food is life" or again " i like so mutch eat " are the people who eat in the computer room, and like lot of people said that with this subject, we have lot of suspect

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:36 pm

We spend about 4 years in our lives eating. I love food and its variety of flavors. But what I love most of all is my mom’s food. Gourmet restaurants are excellent, the products are fresh and quality but a dish is always better when it is made with love

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:20 am

This is a topic I realy like ! Food is everything. Food means sharing, good food means good moments and bad food will make you have a bad day for sure ! So why food can have that much impact on our lives ? It's a good question because the first reason why we eat is for surviving. But we dont need good and diversified food to survive. Today in developed countries a lot of peoples eat food for pleasure, even if they are not hungry sometimes, it's called gluttony, and it's not a really good thing. I like food and i like to eat so I can't criticize. But there is one thing avbout food i don't like and i want to denounce. It's the wast of food in all homes and in supermarket. There is a lot of peoples who are undernourished and here in France for exemple food in supermarket is thrown in the garbage before the date of used by date. And I dont feel well about this.

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:19 am

All can I say about food is that I am not difficult, I eat all I can and have no exception, of course I prefer sweets and fast food but I like to cook so I love all type of food : meat, vegetable, fruit, starch...

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:17 pm

Hi! So I need to speak about food because I don't really like Basket and don't know who was Kobe except of the Wikipedia's informations.

I don't really have a favorite meal, but I have one that I can eat more than other all: raclette. The combinaison of potatoes and melted cheese, without forget the grilled meat.
I can easily eat 4 or 5 full plates of raclette. In fact, I can eat raclette until there is potatoes and cheese on the table.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down