UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 5 rivalries

+15
Mathis Tachdjian
Hugo Wannepain
Géré Calvin
magat
Arthur MARCHAU
Sasha Bosman
Julien Asselin
Antoine Renoux
bromae
Théo Riberaud
Faraone Enzo
LORENZI Emma
Zoe GALEA
gbillaud
dbondoux
19 posters

Go down

S2 week 5 rivalries Empty S2 week 5 rivalries

Post by dbondoux Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:28 am

the matches between the England team and the France team in rugby XV is known as Crunch. The two teams have faced each other one hundred and five times, including five at the World Cup. The English have won fifty-eight games against forty-one for the French and seven draws. As part of the Six Nations Tournament, this confrontation has resulted in the Eurostar Trophy being awarded to the winner every year since 2000. the term "crunch" Taken from an English expression which means "the crucial moment", the term, which indicates a meeting between England and France, appeared at the end of the 1980s when the XV of the Rose became again a great power of the Tournament. The British press familiarized him with his job in the early 1990s with the aim of creating tension between the two best teams in Europe at the time.

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

S2 week 5 rivalries Empty Re: S2 week 5 rivalries

Post by gbillaud Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 am

The biggest rivalry for me in the world of sport remains the rivalry between cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi in football. It still lasts today and has made now for 11 years that these two great football fight for this golden ball From 2008 to 2019 all these golden balloons were won by one of the two. Lionel Messi won 6 in 11 years against 5 for Ronaldo.These are two players who play in clubs in Spain Barcelona and the real madrid whose classicos are eagerly awaited.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 am

I don’t understand what we have to talk about this subject so I will talk about my favorite student who is Mathis Tachdjian ( don't take confidence my friend Smile ). He is a really good guy, very smart and pedagogue. He give me some lessons of biomecanique at the BU before or after the class. Thanks to him, I went from 0 to 8,5 in this subject. In an other way he help us with Maeva in musculation by giving us some tips to progress.

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:29 am

The rivalry is the relationship between two or more persons who are rivals. They regulary compete against each other. But, rivalry can mean another thing : in economics, it's a characteristic of a good. It's those which can be consumed by only one person at the same time.
I will not speak about the economics one because I Don't know what to say. In competitons, I usually have the same rivals since 6 years. Now we well know each others but (except one) they are not my friends at all, just rivals.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Faraone Enzo Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:40 am

Every good story has a good rivalries. That's a turning point, an unmissable if you want to have a story with character who evolved in time.
That rivalries is not necessarily between a main character and an antagonist, you can be more imaginative and do a rivalries against something bigger than him (Odysseus and Poseidon in Homer masterpiece), something you can't escape (like Dorian Grey and his aging in Oscar Wilde book) or even more against the world (as Meursault in "L'étranger").
But in every case the best rivalries and the rivalries wich is on all story, is the rivalerie against yourself and your condition.

Faraone Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Riberaud Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:41 am

I chose to talk about one of the most garnde rivalry in football: Barcelon vs Réal Madrid. These two teams are among the best in the history of football because they have won many titles. In total, Real Madrid and Barcelona have met 242 times in official competition with 95 wins for Real, 96 wins for Barca and 53 draws. Same for the number of goals scored and for the trophies won, even if Real won more major competitions than Barca. Barcelona's player Lionel Messi is the player who scored the most in the clasico with 26 goals. Cristiano Ronaldo and Di Stefano (player of Réal) scored 18 goals and are second.
Between the two teams I prefer Barcelona because it is a team that I like very much and where several great players played and marked me.

Théo Riberaud

Back to top Go down

Post by bromae Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 am

Hello,
I'm going to tell you about an extraordinary rivalry by the William sisters. Venus Williams and Serena Williams are professional tennis players who have competed in singles many times since the end of the 20th century, thus constituting one of the main rivalries in women's tennis today.
Serena Williams leads 18-12 in their face-to-face singles. They faced off in total in nine Grand Slam finals (including seven won by the younger sisters). By comparison, Chris Evert and Martina Navrátilová competed in fourteen Grand Slam finals against each other, while Steffi Graf and Arantxa Sánchez Vicario competed in seven, as did Helen Wills Moody and Helen Jacobs. During the Open era, the Williams sisters were the only players to compete in four consecutive Grand Slam finals.
The two sisters both occupied the No. 1 spot in the world in singles. The eldest of the two sisters, Venus, held this position intermittently for eleven weeks, between February and July 2002. Serena was ranked No. 1 without interruption between July 2002 and August 2003, for fifty-seven weeks, then again reached the top of the world hierarchy at the end of 2008, as well as in 2009, 2010, 2013 and 2014.

bromae

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:08 pm

I try to understand what we have to do in my deathbed and if I understand well ( that is complicated in this moment ) we have to talk about a rivalry. So how can you talk about rivalry without speak about the crunch ! And even I was sick I watched the match and oh my god English players was so bad !! Sorry John but French players are too strong compare your rosebeef. Anyway, the rivalry between French and English players is for me the best because all the players was hot and try to to the best to beat the other team and it's all the time a great match. Compare to football between Real and Barcelone, they is a form of respect in the rugby so this is why I prefer this form of rivalry in sport.

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:38 am

The rivalry in the world of sport is omnipresent, this is what "spices" the competitions.
In my sport, one of the biggest rivals of the French team, is the Croatian selection. This selection duel, fought for about ten years a duel between two handball stars, Nikola Karabatic and Ivano Balic.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:22 pm

There are rivalries everywhere around us, at school, in sport, at work, with you friends even if it's only just for fun... So it's an interesting subject. Rivalries sometimes make us better, because we learn from losing and winning. But there is sometimes some nefast things about rivalrie. For exemple to much rivalries will just make you feel you are to bad if you lose everytime. In an other way if you win everytime against your opponents or your friends, it will probably make you feel to much confident... In every case, rivalries have an impact on your life, in a good or a bad way it makes us grow up. I think we need rivalries in our world but we need to be careful about it.

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:25 pm

Rivalry is always present in life. The more we grow, the more we are subject to different rivalries. Especially in the world of the work where you always have to show that you are the best. Rivalry is the foundation of a society and I think it's shame. I would like to live in the world of the schtroumphs because there are no rivalries and I think it is better to be fulfilled psychologically.

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Post by magat Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 pm

The rivalry is everywhere in any time that something essential because that allows everyone to become better. In sport we have rivalry like messi/ronaldo or again federer/nadal. In the market we have coca/pepsi. We have also the rivalry between twitch/mixer. And in video games we have the rivalry betwenn games or again in game like for exemple fortnite/apex legends or again red/blue. All this rivalries alow make world better with "beau jeux" and avoid monopoly

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by Géré Calvin Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:40 pm

There are rivalries all around us whether in sport, work, friends, for fun or for the spirit of competition. it can be a way to surpass yourself, to set a goal to achieve or to bring a plus. For example, the match in France and England in rugby is always an expected match 'the crunch', a rivalry that has been present for some time and which adds a stake in the game.

Géré Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am

I want to speak about football rivalries, and specially in north of France the game between the Racing Club de Lens and the Lille olympique sporting club. Lens is in second division and Lille in first division so the derby is over since few years but each game is full of feelings. When they meet them, it's in cup of league or in cup of France so the game is very important and more with the North derby !

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:17 am

The biggest rivalries in sport is without any doubt the Celtics Lakers one. This rivalries saved the NBA during the 80's with the two greatest player at the moment, Larry bird the C's and the laker Magic Johnson. A hella athletic black man in the city of human rights and tolerance and a redneck as athletic as John Coxx.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:39 am

Hello,

I don't understand the theme so I'm going to talk about the smartest person in APSA4 Tachdjian, he is a golden person who helps everyone all the time without receiving anything in return, you are the best in my heart after marvick of course. I hope that we will look back later and that you will be my slimming coach!
Léa and Mae after they are really the bests friends, they are funny, beautiful but less than me anyway ..
APSA4 life.

Very Happy elephant lol! jocolor

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 pm

There are many rivalries in world; sports team, USA and Russia, STAPS and other university ( because we are the better ), but I think the biggest rivalry and who need to be clarified is between Chocolatine and " Pain au Chocolat ".
John, I really like you. You come from England, so you don't know all subleties of French language, but PLEASE. Say Chocolatine. I would be deeply disappointed of you if you say an other world for this famous cookie.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:25 am

The best rivalry for me is in the England football championship between Manchester United and Manchester City. Indeed, there are two big clubs at the world level, and when it clashes it remains a huge "classic" match. There has always been a crazy atmosphere during games. We are never overwhelmed by the spectacle during this kind of match, we can't get bored (it's still football after all). It remains for me a match with a lot of intensity, world class players like Pogba or Agüero, and often with a lot of goal and beautiful games.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:21 pm

HI!
Rivalries do not inspire me at all but I will still try to talk about it at the class level. There are NO, all people help each other, advise each other. No one is left out, during training and even during evaluations everyone encourages everyone, which shows that we are really united.
For nothing in the world I would change the APSA 4 even if Maé and Aud are sometimes very tiring! <3 <3 <3

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum